• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei Discussion Thread

I'm not sure why it'd be deemed to be an outlier. Do you think there's some other feats that contradict it?
It isn't an outlier, it's mostly just people being weirdly incredulous, even despite the clear narrative intent and statements of things like Buu being capable of destroying the universe instantly that shows that it isn't anything outlierish at least based on what's thought of Buu's power in the story at that point.

I'm not sure why it'd be deemed to be an outlier. Do you think there's some other feats that contradict it?
Is there any other feats in the Buu arc that come close to universal?
I'm not against it but it's a single statement, not even a single feat. And said statement is pretty vague if he meant over time or instantly though I'm inclined to go with instantly

I actually once heard from Atari HMB that Buuhan is flat out "Universal to Multiversal+" by physicals than something like a chain reaction or environmental destruction

I'm not against it but it's a single statement, not even a single feat.
Just like Omega Shenron or SSJG Goku destroying the universe or Beerus and Champa destroying 2 universes both being reliant on a few statements without any single feat close to that level, but these are accepted as valid, so it shouldn't really matter.

Just like for Omega, there was even an animation shown during the narrator's dialogue at the end of episode he reached the Kaioshin Realm which shows a destroyed Kaioshin Realm and you can see how the entire space itself was warped/discolored and the Kaioshin Planet along with all the celestial bodies around it are gone.
96c0c826b464a4537de1aa0ac67b68b3.png

36b7f0731efc532a0744dfe4984017ae.png

1d9340c6f5a1b23010070d6db8617d9c.png

This is no more questionable than other Dragon Ball statements currently accepted on this wiki.

Is there any other feats in the Buu arc that come close to universal?
I'm not against it but it's a single statement, not even a single feat. And said statement is pretty vague if he meant over time or instantly though I'm inclined to go with instantly
Even if it's over time, it was enough of a risk to be taken seriously. Even if it would take one hour, it'd still be Multi-Galactic. Also, there being other feats doesn't really matter, since it still wouldn't be contradicted. Plus, all the lore around the Universe being at risk of destruction (whether over time or not) would support this.

Edit: Oh yeah also, while Old Kai expressing the possibility of Goku and Boo being able to destroy the KSR is just a statement, the second scan is a description of something currently happening, so it's not just a statement.

Last edited:
Even if it's over time, it was enough of a risk to be taken seriously. Even if it would take one hour, it'd still be Multi-Galactic. Also, there being other feats doesn't really matter, since it still wouldn't be contradicted. Plus, all the lore around the Universe being at risk of destruction (whether over time or not) would support this.

Edit: Oh yeah also, while Old Kai expressing the possibility of Goku and Boo being able to destroy the KSR is just a statement, the second scan is a description of something currently happening, so it's not just a statement.
Well than make a CRT about it.
Be sure you have a ton of evidence to support this. This is DBZ were talking about after all

Well than make a CRT about it.
Be sure you have a ton of evidence to support this. This is DBZ were talking about after all
Atm I don't really feel like writing walls of messages, but maybe I'll make a CRT sometime later in the year. Or just wait for someone else to make a CRT where I agree FRA.
Also sorry if I got a bit argumentative earlier, was just trying to see if there were any cracks in the feat since it's pretty underdiscussed imo.

This is no more questionable than other Dragon Ball statements currently accepted on this wiki.
What statements exactly? The one repeated ad nauseam by supplementary sources and backed up by two, completely accidentally, nearly universe-destroying explosions, or the one substantiated from explicit statements that said character has the ability to destroy the universe and a visual that demonstrates the entire universe being affected?

What statements exactly? The one repeated ad nauseam by supplementary sources and backed up by two, completely accidentally, nearly universe-destroying explosions, or the one substantiated from explicit statements that said character has the ability to destroy the universe and a visual that demonstrates the entire universe being affected?
DBS manga

to be fair janemba should be 3-A, he warped all of the afterlife, passively sustaining it and overriding its order, if not Gogeta should be 3-A because his soul punisher purified janemba and restored the afterlife back to normal.

Then why are you disagreeing with me? If its less than 50x, that means base broly downscales
I don’t think you understand what downscaling is. Just because it’s less than 50x doesn’t mean base Broly gets to downscale for no reason.

I don’t think you understand what downscaling is. Just because it’s less than 50x doesn’t mean base Broly gets to downscale for no reason.
We always downscale base saiyans from their super saiyan forms why is broly special

We always downscale base saiyans from their super saiyan forms why is broly special
Since when have we downscaled the Saiyans from their Super Saiyan forms, that would be literally impossible with the 50x multiplier.

wouldn’t it be logical to rate base forms 1/50th of the SSJ 1 considering its a 50x multiplier to begin with

the multiplier never changed, even mastered SS1 is just regular SS1 with a calm mind.

Android and cell saga
I don’t know what profiles you’re looking at, but the Saiyans aren’t backscaling from their SSJ forms on the manga or anime profiles.
wouldn’t it be logical to rate base forms 1/50th of the SSJ 1 considering its a 50x multiplier to begin with
Yes, that is a logical thing to do. Downscaling isn’t.

now that I realize, buutenks was able to disappear from Ultimate Gohan's ki sense, and he perceives as the genkidama travels from planet earth to the world of the supreme kaios

Thats literally what i meant tho

You thought i meant that base and ss1 scale to the same value? Noo 😭 i meant that broly should be >1/50th of his feat
Oh lmao, my bad

Downscaling usually means scaling to the same value or slightly below it (like someone being 7-B+ for being slightly weaker than a baseline 7-A)

Oh lmao, my bad

Downscaling usually means scaling to the same value or slightly below it (like someone being 7-B+ for being slightly weaker than a baseline 7-A)
I know, i just didn't know what term to use
Anyway, is there anything against 4A base broly ? (Or whatever value is his feat divided by 50)

now that I realize, buutenks was able to disappear from Ultimate Gohan's ki sense, and he perceives as the genkidama travels from planet earth to the world of the supreme kaios
Ultimate toei Gohan is 500 quintillions c which is around the speed needed to cross universal diameters in thousandths of a second, even if calcable that feat would at most be in the quadrillions.

where does that come from?
He scales massively above otherworld arc Goku who is single digit quadrillions in base and Gohan reaches that level because he is stronger than a Super Saiyan whose base is stronger than a Super Saiyan whose base surpasses Gokus Super Saiyan level. Super Saiyan being an accepted 50x amp to speeds

Is this good? (Super 17 and Shadow Dragon Sagas don't change)
Trunks is shown to be stronger than Pan in even his base form. ~3.44 PetaFOE. This scales to Ledgic and Mutchy

Doltalki believed that Level 2 Luud is enough to beat Suppressed Goku while he believed Mutchy had no chance against Suppressed Super Saiyan Goku. >3.44 PetaFOE

Suppressed Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Trunks are both stated to be above Level 2 Luud. <172.43 PetaFOE

Dr. Myuu believed that Level 3 Luud would able to win against SSJ Trunks and Suppresed SSJ Goku after witnessing Level 2 Luud being overpowered. ~172.43 PetaFOE

The Sigma Force are individually over a 100 times stronger than Suppressed Super Saiyan Goku. ~14.24 ExaFOE.

The Super Mega Cannon Sigma gave Rilldo a significant boost, meaning they shouldn't be that far behind him. ~51.73 ExaFOE.

Goku remarked that Base Rilldo was even stronger than Buu, so >>51.73 ExaFOE. This scales to Base Black Star Saga Goku

Note: Goku stating "The universe sure is a big place huh? His ki is even stronger than Buu's" implies that the prior villains had yet to surpass Kid Buu

Hyper Meta Rilldo is likely 2 times stronger, so ~103.46 ExaFOE

Myuu believed Baby could defeat the three, despite being aware that Goku was strong enough to outmatch Meta-Rilldo. so >103.46 ExaFOE

Base Goten is strong enough to take on and appeared to have the upper hand on Baby. so >103.46 ExaFOE

SSJ Goten is 50x that. so >5.17 ZetaFOE, which is 4-A+

Gohan is noted to hold his own while trying not to hurt Baby SSJ Goten. so >5.17 ZetaFOE

SSJ Gohan is 50x that. so >258.5 ZetaFOE, which is 3-C

Baby remarks that SSJ Vegeta's power is even stronger than Gohan. so >>258.5 ZetaFOE

Base Goku was able to defeat Gohan and Goten, both as Super Saiyans, simultaneously. so >>>258.5 ZetaFOE

SSJ Goku is 50x that. so >>>12.92 YottaFOE, which is 3-B

SSJ3 Goku is even stronger. so >>>>12.92 YottaFOE

Goku notes that Baby Vegeta as a Super Saiyan is an even match for himself as a Super Saiyan 3. so >>>>12.92 YottaFOE

Baby admitted that he had been enjoying himself and later says that Uub's power isn't all that bad (Comparatively he thought Super Saiyan 3 Goku was a pathetic opponent.) so Post Training Uub is >>>>>12.92 YottaFOE

Majuub was able to fight on par with Super Baby 2 for a period of time and during their beam clash Super Baby 2 was forced to use his full power. so Majuub is >>>>>>12.92 YottaFOE

Elder Kai mentioned SSJ4 Goku wasn't using even a smidgen of his power when fighting Super Baby 2. So SSJ4 Goku is at least >>>>>>129.2 YottaFOE

Thats all good, but where does the 10x multiplier for ss4 come from?

Since ape baby takes 1000x the amount of the rays needed, and the regular amount amps by 10x, does that mean ape baby is 10000x or that won't be accepted?

3B vegito goes hard

Back