• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei Discussion Thread

A thread to talk about the scaling and general info of Dragon Ball Z (Toei), Dragon Ball GT, And Dragon Ball Super (Anime)

Lets start off by giving OG Broly some love. I believe he is far higher than what he is currently rated due to him destroying south galaxy over a short period of time, south galaxy being 1/4th of the whole universe

Last edited:
restrict Broly when he destroy
the portion of southern galaxy
should be calced (A bit above 4A
I guess). Then why now 4A Namek
saga became possible useable feat?

restrict Broly when he destroy
the portion of southern galaxy
should be calced (A bit above 4A
I guess). Then why now 4A Namek
saga became possible useable feat?
We don't scale toei characters from movie feats except dead zone and coolers revange

So what are the arguements against this?
Their are a few. One is that the galaxy we see busted in the opening scene is just that a galaxy. They also say that it was done over time like in Buu's case. Another I've seen is that the cosmology doesn't apply to the movies because there not directed by Toriyama. I've also seen people argue that since the cosmology wasn't expanded back then (Jaco stating that there were numerous galaxies), that the old "Only 4 galaxies in the DBZ Universe" still applies.

Those are some of the main arguments I've seen, granted you can debunk most of them there are still a few that hold some credence.

No offense most of these arguments are cowshit

The only one that may work are the visual and the overtime arguments
Yea, I'm aware. Just stating what the arguments are. I've been planning to make a CRT for Broly for a while so if you want to help your welcome too.

Are we gonna mention that baby broly saved his father from a high 4C explosion? No?
And why can't base broly just downscale from his feat as a restricted super saiyan?

Also scaling goku to brolys feat is iffy as the limiter doesn't hold him back in a consistent way, when he wasn't that mad, he was dominated by base goku, when he was very mad, he took a punch from super vegeta unfazed

We know the feat was done when broly was very enraged so i don't think goku should scale

We don't have a movie profile for goku anyway so doesn't matter much
Really? Doesn't he have regular super Saiyan, and then a separate Legendary Super Saiyan form?
He fought goku as a super saiyan but with the limiter on

Are we gonna mention that baby broly saved his father from a high 4C explosion? No?
And why can't base broly just downscale from his feat as a restricted super saiyan?
Frieza destroying Vegeta is High 5-A. Plus the movie continuities explosion could be different. I think our safest option is scaling him to Small Planet level + based on his power level of 10000 as a child.

Frieza destroying Vegeta is High 5-A. Plus the movie continuities explosion could be different. I think our safest option is scaling him to Small Planet level + based on his power level of 10000 as a child.
Assuming his base form is only as strong as his infant self is not any better
Why can't we downscale him from the feat since his restricted super saiyan is less than 50x?

Assuming his base form is only as strong as his infant self is not any better
Why can't we downscale him from the feat since his restricted super saiyan is less than 50x?
Because we don't know how strong this version of Goku is in base. It'd be based on an assumption that he's similar to his Z counterpart at this time. Which is not correct as the movies are separate continuities.

Question, Does the Kaioshin planet have an established size? I know one of the realms in the Macrocasm is like 1/10 the size of the universe and is a planet
I believe you're talking about the Kaioshin Realm. The single planet, I'm not sure, but Goku and Boo are stated to be affecting the whole Realm.
unknown.png

Back