• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: The Breakers Survivor + Raider Upgrades

Gonna be brief, I think that the survivors (at least when using the Transpheres) + Raiders should get an upgrade to either being possibly 3C or 2A.

No I am not joking.

The reason I am suggesting that is that despite its ambiguity, Dragon Ball Breakers is heavily implied to take place within the Xenoverse/Heroes continuity of Dragon Ball. The game itself heavily features the Time Patrol as both a game and plot element (despite it's overall lack of a plot since we just have the prologue atm, though that might change down the line) and even features an appearance by Time Patrol Trunks who only appears within that specific continuity. It should also be noted that within that continuity, most characters that only appear in the official manga/anime are much stronger in Xenoverse/Heroes compared to their normal counter parts.

So my proposed change would be to have both transformed Survivors and the Raiders be upgraded to 2A, courtesy of Breakers!Cell being able to match Xenoverse Trunks and Transformed Survivors being able to hurt the Raider when transformed using the Transpheres. Admittedly however I don't know when exactly Breakers takes place so its a possibility Breakers!Cell only fought the version of Trunks from Xenoverse-1 rather than Xenoverse-2/Heroes, but even then you could argue that at least upgrades the survivors + Raiders to 3C. Apparently Breakers takes place during Xenoverse 2, so its likely that Xenoverse 2 Trunks would be used, placing the scaling to 2A.

I don't want to make a long post as its a generally new game with little in terms of plot, but I am happy to discuss this further as I do have explanation to what I think could be important questions.

Here is the Survivor profile btw for anyone interested

Last edited:
Following because I've been playing tf outta breakers
Also @JustSomeWeirdo has been playing a ton as well I'm sure his input would be valid

I do think this is largely fine I mean aside from the story itself the hub is literally right off from Xenoverse 2's conton city with it in full view next to you so it definitely is taking place in the same world at the very least along with the things you've mentioned above

I do think this is largely fine I mean aside from the story itself the hub is literally right off from Xenoverse 2's conton city with it in full view next to you so it definitely is taking place in the same world at the very least along with the things you've mentioned above
Glad to hear that! However I will wait until a few more people respond before I make any changes to the Survivor profile, considering that this will be messy to discuss since there is a lot of contrast between the time displaced versions of canon characters clashing with Xenoverse's ridiculously higher scaling. I will take the time to clean up the survivor page though and make it much more developed.

Speaking of can you link the survivor profile on the OP because I didn't even know there was a profile made a couple of days ago

Speaking of can you link the survivor profile on the OP because I didn't even know there was a profile made a couple of days ago

So my proposed change would be to have both transformed Survivors and the Raiders be upgraded to 2A, courtesy of Breakers!Cell being able to match Xenoverse Trunks and Transformed Survivors being able to hurt the Raider when transformed using the Transpheres. Admittedly however I don't know when exactly Breakers takes place so its a possibility Breakers!Cell only fought the version of Trunks from Xenoverse-1 rather than Xenoverse-2/Heroes, but even then you could argue that at least upgrades the survivors + Raiders to 3C.
Seeing as Xenoverse 2 got tie-in missions for Breakers and that there's no reason for them to place Breakers during Xenoverse 1 specifically to my knowledge, it would be reasonable to assume Xenoverse 2 Trunks

Seeing as Xenoverse 2 got tie-in missions for Breakers and that there's no reason for them to place Breakers during Xenoverse 1 specifically to my knowledge, it would be reasonable to assume Xenoverse 2 Trunks
The only reason I mentioned that tibit was because I was unsure of when exactly Breakers fit into the canonical timeline. As you now told me, I see no reason to consider Breakers being set during Xenoverse 1.

Any chance we could get some DB supporters on this thread? Its a relatively small change but we need to decide if we should use canon scaling for raiders due to displacement from the canon timeline, or do we upgrade based on the connections to Xenoverse?

Message some supporters on their walls that should work or put the crt in the dragon ball super discussion thread

I've been playing the game and been meaning to get some breakers stuff done but shouldn't the Raiders be comparable to Xeno Trunks who fought against Cell in the tutorial thus making them 2-A by comparison with transpheres also the durability should be [Wall Level up to (insert rank here) with shield (the shield is capable of tanking one attack from the raider and can be regenerated)] for their base form

2A Shotgun Farmer and Oolong, let's go

From what I've played of Breakers and it being in the Heroes/Xeno continuity, 2A with Transpheres makes sense. Would their breakable shield also severely downscale from Raider attacks though, or are shields purely game mechanics?

I think raider ki blasts can severely damage entire buildings, so that's something to consider for shield durability. I could be wrong though.

Would their breakable shield also severely downscale from Raider attacks though, or are shields purely game mechanics?
They'd just have passive forcefields in base that can withstand one 2-A attack, no reason for that to be listed as game mechanics and yes they'd downscale

List it as at most 2-A with those shields

On a side note, I've realised when playing breakers that suvivors can destroy tall buildings when using the Kaio-Ken,. Could this be a possible upgrade for survivors when using the Kaio-Ken, considering that the buildings are about 10-15 meters tall?

Also there should probably be a statement for Transpheres in Versus matches.

Back