• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread #2

if he went in 1 minute, speed for 120k light year = 63 billion x light speed

if he went in 1 sec, speed for same distance = 3.78 trillion x light speed

Yay dbz is getting great speed feats

Now all it needs is a full quadrillion times FTL Feat and a full sized universe bust Then it will be more or less tied with saint Seiya (I say more or less because I know some Seiya characters are Multi universe)

I agree with viturino, it seemed instant to me, considering the distortion.

So underwater and space survival for beerus and energy most likely other than godly negation should be added i think.

that's 3 hax for beerus when he's not trying to kill you, wonder what else he has up his sleeve.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
guess what, crossing a universal diamaeter in 26 mins wud be at least 1.86 quadrillion x light speed
i hope that happens
i doubt it won't. they've already shown things close to that already. and whis hasn't gone full speed yet. also the BOG arc is finished. So can we update profiles now?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
guess what, crossing a universal diamaeter in 26 mins wud be at least 1.86 quadrillion x light speed
i hope that happens
i doubt it won't. they've already shown things close to that already. and whis hasn't gone full speed yet. also the BOG arc is finished. So can we update profiles now?
No until December.

Whis talking about the multiverse

It's coming ! Dragon Ball Multiversal owo

wait ! what if i tell you : those nebula inside the balls was actually a universe ? :O

Also, lol, super saiyan blue :3

Goku: "You're wrong! When I go SSGSS…. OW!!!" "I bit my tongue!!" "Hey Vegeta, why do we have to call it such a long name…"

Gotta love DB comedy :3

Wbaez93 said:
I'm a bit confused. Since there exist a timeline like the Future Trunks one. Doesn't that count as an alternate universe?
if we going with that logic then originally, there are only 11 universe with 1 universe created by Trunk's time machine

I don't think it was created by that reason. It may just be a different timeline (alternate universe?) So, what if there is an infinite number of timelines?

Holly sh*t, Holly sh*t, Holly f*cking sh*t, a tournament 5v5, Vados is stronger than whis, twin universes, and it's not alternate, it's twin verse, meaning they have identical structures but not the same time line, like they have saiyan but not with king vegeta as a gouvernor or they have the frost demons without frieza's mutation.

Wbaez93 said:
I'm a bit confused. Since there exist a timeline like the Future Trunks one. Doesn't that count as an alternate universe?
I don't think so. Each of the 12 universe has their own characters. Trunks universe was based on universe 7 with slightly different plot.

Most likely each universe has infinite amount of alternate timelines

My curiousity is peaked concerning who will fight in the Tournament for the sake of the earth if Beerus & Whis cannot intervene it must be Goku, Vegeta, Gohan or Krillin , Piccolo & Gotenks vs Frost Demon, Super Android, Majin, Tuffle & idk lol...who knows maybe Frieza will be on Earth's team and turn over a new leaf! :p

or maybe they start out a tournament which has a rediculous premise/base, and then something really serious pops up, some series of events that will bring out all non canon stuff from the 12 universes and their possible alternate universes, which in the end will lead to a multiversal restoration

BUT

this restoration would have been the plan of the villain that was causing this havoc, and the plan mite be to revive an uber powerful villain via multiversal restoration, putting some elements of xenoverse in it wud make it even better, along with mind bending hax (which makes for cool plot twists) and an unexpected final outcome for the series

lol ok

if we consider universe to be 46 billion light years across, then 46 bil. light years is the healfway distance, keep in mind that the kaoishin realm is outside it, so the distance will be even bigger, but for sake of this example, i will keep the distance traveled at 46 bil light years

speed = distance/ time

it took him a very short time to cross, eg, if we use a timefrank of 3 seconds (which is reasonable), then we get the speed as 483 quadrillion x LS

now if we take something like 10 seconds for travel time, then the result is 145 quadrillion x LS

so i think it shud be somewhere in that range since it happened so quickly

then again, thats MFTL+, and outside debates, thats all you need to know

What I hope is that Freeza busts all of Universe 7 (Including its timelines) instead of the Earth, then we would have 2-C DBS by episode 29/30 (That is when I predict the feat to happen)

Here is what I predict for the DBS epsiodes

We know episodes 16-20 IIRC

20. Freeza is revived

21. Freeza training

23. Freeza invades Earth

24. Z-Fighters vs Freeza force

25. Shisami vs Piccolo

26. Goku vs Freeza

27. SSJGSSJ Goku vs Freeza

28. SSJGSSJ Goku vs Freeza and Goku gets wounded

29. SSJGSSJ Vegeta vs Freeza

30. Freeza gets desperate and destroys everything, Goku kills Freeza

an early translation of the manga said, Freeza shook the whole universe with his presence alone, while cool, it'd be more awesome if they add some new moves to the fight like they did for the vs beerus fight.

Hopefully they finish up the freeza arc fast so we can move towards the champa arc, can't wait to see what the alternate earth is like. maybe there might be alternate saiyans or something similar

wat if freiza shakes the universe by unrestricting his normal power for a while, and then says that at full power, all of the universe's history or the universes's time as well will be destoyed along with space? how crazy will that be?

wat if freiza shakes the universe by unrestricting his normal power for a while, and then says that at full power, all of the universe's history or the universes's time as well will be destoyed along with space? how crazy will that be?
Yeaa... Wait, what?

I would like that

Oh, when do you predict the ungodly Goku vs Superman 3 to be announced?

Back