• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread #2

I think it will be a Tequila pun

Also do you think any gods of destructions for other Akira Toriyama franchises might appear?

I asked because in Dragon Quest there is a guy who fits the bill as God of Destruction, Nokturnus, he is a tempermental god of destruction who thrives on destroying the universe. He is by far the most powerful Dragon Quest character and tests the hero. The similarities are pretty large.

That's pretty interesting. It's a possibility considering how there have been characters who have made appearances from some of his other works like Jaco and Arale.

Tbh i Don't know much about calc but atlease thats the second galaxy i saw so the db universe being 4 galaxies might be wrong

I am really worried that in episode 14, the Atom Bomb attack will be stated to be only planet level. Hopefully there is a universal statement instead or nothing is said.

FanofRPGs said:
I am really worried that in episode 14, the Atom Bomb attack will be stated to be only planet level. Hopefully there is a universal statement instead or nothing is said.
i doubt it as it would contradict the feats.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
FanofRPGs said:
I said this before, I highly doubt the guys who make the show know the astronomical gap between planet and universe level and think planet busting is good enough to look impressive

FanofRPGs said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
FanofRPGs said:
I said this before, I highly doubt the guys who make the show know the astronomical gap between planet and universe level and think planet busting is good enough to look impressive
but remember feats>statements and the feats and calcs put this at 3-B to 3-A. so nothing will change really. that's like saying all this time saint seiya characters been universal by feats and yet one statement changes them to only planet level. don't worry.

Salavtore said:
So does beerus topple pre-cris superman (with out sword of superman) and Post-crisis superman then?
Post Crisis Supermam would have been crushed even before the episode 12 upgrades

I am not sure about Pre Crisis Superman, I am still waiting for Herms to translate portions for episode 14

Beerus's quasar was seen again

Oh this time Beerus was about to destroy Earth but he fell asleep write when he blasted it

So Beerus was lying when he said he was fighting at 100%. in order to motivate Goku and draw out more of his potential

WHis also calls him a good actor for faking falling asleep. Beerus denies but he's prob just lying again lol

Hiei312 said:
So Beerus was lying when he said he was fighting at 100%. in order to motivate Goku and draw out more of his potential

WHis also calls him a good actor for faking falling asleep. Beerus denies but he's prob just lying again lol
Beerus was 100% lying, dude wasn't even tired lol. He was trolling Goku the entire time. I have no clue how f*cking strong Beerus is, the guy is a pure troll.

If Beerus used up 100% he would have fatigue at the least, while Goku was KO 3 times during their fight. 3 times. Just to show the gap between Beerus and Goku

Episode 14 digest:

-Beerus was lying about using 100% of his power [SEE how akira always makes it clear when someone lies/bluffs? Thats for the downplayers who keep saying cell is not SS]

-Wee see another galaxy in the background

-Beerus can use multi form technique or thats just a feat of speed

-Satan will become a super saiyan next episode, confirmed ssj hercule [top kek]

-We will see a beerus like vampire character next episode [probably just a funny skit]

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i think the next ep will be satan telling a fake story and all the animation is to go with satan's fake narratio
BUT you gotta agree with me, it will be awesome!! So many arts will come out of that?? And that beerus thing vampire like its awesome too!

I am trying to calculate the energy needed for that explosion to be visible in the Kaioshin Realm, is there a calc for that?

well it seems the feats weren't outliers based on ep 14, also can we add ability to breath in space for goku now? or the ability to store oxygen for very long periods of time? considering the underwater and out of the atmosphere fights.

And apparently beerus has energy nulification as well, there's one hax added to DBS cast for now, looks like more are to come.

And is it just me or does hercule become even more hateable after each arc? I cringed at the preview of ep 15

A speed feat happened in this episode.

Whis escaped from that galaxy very fast in seconds.

We can use better that feat instead the 26 minutes traveling from Beerus' temple to King Kai's planet, which it was his actual speed and was used the Dragon Ball map for that, which it can't be scaled.

Let's assume he can travel 120,000 light years (which is Milky Way Galaxy's width) in 1 minute, how fast is that?

Rocks75 said:
A speed feat happened in this episode.
Whis escaped from that galaxy very fast in seconds.

We can use better that feat instead the 26 minutes traveling from Beerus' temple to King Kai's planet, which it was his actual speed and was used the Dragon Ball map for that, which it can't be scaled.

Let's assume he can travel 120,000 light years (which is Milky Way Galaxy's width) in 1 minute, how fast is that?
I wouldnt say 1 min, that semmed almost instant, when whis start moving it seems like he creates a distortion in space (you can see the distortion in this episode) like a wormhole

Back