• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread #2

not being able to stop something =/= bad dura

i cant stop a wave of wave in a tub, does that mean that it will kill me

also, what if whis meant that he cannot intervene as the fight was only between bills and goku, and intervening wud be rude

Oh I was thinking

Whis probably can stop the shockwaves or a physical destructing of the universe, but one the chain reaction from the shockwaves happen, it happens on a 2-C level scale.

People talk about the speed of SS what superior is than dbz/dbs, but wasn't SS hit by hulk? I just can't accept that Hulk could hit Beerus.

Travel speed i could accept it.

Pannaliciour said:
People talk about the speed of SS what superior is than dbz/dbs, but wasn't SS hit by hulk? I just can't accept that Hulk could hit Beerus.
Travel speed i could accept it.
We are talking about Saint Seiya, not Silver Surfer

Saint Seiya is quadrillions to quintillions of times FTL

Dragonmasterxyz said:
is that travel or combat speed. or both.
Saint Seiya characters have equal combat and travel speed. A gold Saint stated that all the gold saints could go around the earth 7 and a half times, and they all attack FTL

Well the Gold cloths performed the quintillions of times FTL feat in the last arc of the series. I said FTL just to give a example

Whis was lying

we know he was lying because as a last resort he could use time hax. the fact he said he was totally unable to do anything was obv a lie.

Since the Kaioshin Realm thing does not seem so implausible now, I will calculate how much is needed to destroy it

Okay the size of the DBU is 2,700,000 light years. So the Kaioshin Realm is 270,000 light years. So its surface area is 229,022,000,000 square light years.

The energy to destroy the Sun (The Kaioshin Realm has many stars like our Sun) is 54.5366885 Septillion Megatons of TNT. Its surface area is 6.088e12 square km.

That is a 3.36692426e24x gap.

Multiplying that by the energy to destroy the Sun, and I get 7.68269844e65 joules.

So Beerus's attacks equal at least 7.6829844e65 joules. This is low 3-A level.

That episode...It just blew my expectations all the way to 2-C for SSJGSSJ since he's a 3-A in a normal SSJ state now...wow

Whis definitely lied about not being able to stop the universal destruction blast, even after Mr.Satan offered him a free pass to eat every food on the planet, He was considering whether or not he should accept the offer and protect earth, still he declinded afterwards. This proves that Whis has the ability to stop the universal destruction.

Nibbler3100 said:
That episode...It just blew my expectations all the way to 2-C for SSJGSSJ since he's a 3-A in a normal SSJ state now...wow
if only they gave us feats like this from the very beginning.

So this is what I get for what Beerus needs to destroy the Kaioshin Realm

Using the 4 Galaxy mode: 1.93528385e65 joules (Very high 3-B/low 3-A)

Using the observable universe: 5.9912064e74 joules (3-A)

Using the estimate of the full universe (250x observable universe): 5.6968278e79 joules (High 3-A)

fanofrpg: i dont think u need to calc anymore, the ki clash was set to destroy the universe, and beerus using 100 percent power nullified it, thats clearly universe lvl

The Living Tribunal1 said:
fanofrpg: i dont think u need to calc anymore, the ki clash was set to destroy the universe, and beerus using 100 percent power nullified it, thats clearly universe lvl
Wait was it decided that the DBU = our universe?

I calculated the energy to destroy the Sloan Great Wall to be 3.66230419e62 joules which considering these are the largest structures in the universe, and the new calc is in the 1e64 range. I think that would think Goku is 3-A

Some one please check screwattack's "who can beat superman?" they said a combined forces of thor/hulk and batman(with prep obviously)+ kryptonite wont get the job done

Aimenaltair said:
Some one please check screwattack's "who can beat superman?" they said a combined forces of thor/hulk and batman(with prep obviously)+ kryptonite wont get the job done
i already saw that ,its just shows how desprate they are for views

Naw I think it just shows that they over rate superman slightly

Aimenaltair said:
Thor alone would decimate Superman

FanofRPGs said:
Aimenaltair said:
Thor alone would decimate Superman
Lol i laughed my a** off when i heard thor can't beat sups.

Dbfan and critic said:
slightly?,they said he can tank multivers attacks ,its not that they are not knowleged about it ,its just that they want him to be that way ,when he isn't ,you can see that video and notice that they are not being serious about it they talk in a sarcastic way kinda like they are forcing themself to say something that they themself know its not true

SomebodyStupid said:
pfft, screw attack isnt reliable
And funny thing is people believe them, the moment They said: superman can lift eternity the fans used it as an argument in vs threads lol, ignoring that eternity is measure of time not mass, and above that screwattack biggest mistake is taking feats out of contest lol, like the 50 supernovas thing.

Soul01 said:
Dbfan and critic said:
slightly?,they said he can tank multivers attacks ,its not that they are not knowleged about it ,its just that they want him to be that way ,when he isn't ,you can see that video and notice that they are not being serious about it they talk in a sarcastic way kinda like they are forcing themself to say something that they themself know its not true
Exactly, but the question is, why?

Aimenaltair said:
Soul01 said:
Dbfan and critic said:
why? F* you we are screwattack ,thats why ,we screw everything.

but seriously ,it could be fanboyism

Soul01 said:
Aimenaltair said:
Soul01 said:
Dbfan and critic said:
why? F* you we are screwattack ,thats why ,we screw everything.
but seriously ,it could be fanboyism

They are being serious

This is getting off topic

So what do you think the Female Whis's name is?

Back