• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread #2

Okay here is the most in depth calc so far, and it puts 100% Beerus well into the 3-A range and even the lowball was at the peak of high 3-B+

Credit to @Nibbler3100

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/104647#170

"I have a calc that me and my friend worked on I'll just copy & paste it here it has Lowball, Realistic & Average calcs:

First off I'd like to say I'm changing a few variables so this can even be possible to scale mathematically.

—Changes and reasons—

-shock waves don't travel through space without debris to act as their medium. So I'll just assume the shock wave was a mass of ki resulting in a explosion.

-ground zero of the "shock wave" didnt damage the earth at all, old kai said it was doing the opposite of what physics do (get weaker from ground zero) but it was getting stronger apparently as much as I'd like to call it just a simple character statement I don't have enough evidence to say yet I know this creates plot holes but for the sake of the post I'll ignore it

So you can consider this a "what if calculation" being so many variables were changed

-Now we will go through a few scenarios for a range of data so we can have multiple scenarios and it helps finding a average

—THE LOW BALL—

For our first range of data I will assume the shock waves reached maximum energy at the clostest planet which is 10.5 light years away

Now old Kai said that it increases as it gets further from ground zero I'm not going to use that for the fact this is a scale based off science and its not a narrative statement

Being no stars were showcased to be destroyed I'll assume planets were the only thing to be destroyed meaning I must assume by the climax of the "shock wave" its energy is the clostest planet to us out side of our solar system.

Which is Epsilon Eridani b

-Mass= 2.83×10^27 kg -radius= (unknown) estimated 69,911,000 m

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilon_Eridani_b

I will assume the planets radius is the same as Jupiters being they are close in size (the true radius is unkown).

gravitional binding energy

The gravitional binding energy of Epsilon B

3GM┬▓ U= -------------- 5R

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_binding_energy

U= binding energy G= universal gravity constant (6.676×10^-11)

M= mass of the object R= the radius

3•6.676├ù10^-11(2.83├ù10^27)^2 U= ------------------------------------------------ 5├ù69,911,000

-gravitional binding energy= 4.58×10^36 joules

Now for the low ball I've set the climax of the "shock wave" to the. Nearest planet which is 10.5 light years away

1 light year= 9.4×10^12 km 10.5 light years= 9.87×10^13 km

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light-year

To find the energy of the "shock wave" we need to find the energy density to distance away from the origin using the square inversed law of energy (we are using this because shock waves do not travel in a vacuum So we will assume this as a explosion of energy)

Square inversed law (Omni directional)

I F= ---------- 4¤Ç R┬▓

I= energy R= radius from origi

The inversed square law simply states how energy density lessen's As it gets further from the source.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law

4.58├ù10^36 F= ----------------------------- 4¤Ç(9.87├ù10^13)^2

3.69×10^8 then you divide that by the original GBE needed then you have your energy needed (4.58×10^36/3.69×10^8)

Energy density loss of 1.24×10^28

The total joule count is 5.67×10^64 joules

Which means the energy density = 1.24×10^28 times less than the point of origin "ground zero"

That means you need 1.24×10^28 times more energy to destroy Epsilon B if the "shock wave" was 10.5 light years from earth

--------------------------------------------------------- —Final result—

Total energy of the "shock wave" is 1.24×10^64 joules

Thats enough power to destroy the sun 1.79×10^22 times over (1.24×10^64/6.9×10^41)

--------------------------------------------------------

-the suns Gravitational binding energy= 6.9×10^41 joules

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(energy)

— Realistic Ball—

This will be based off pure assumption that the DB universe is only 4 Galaxy's (milky way sized) and that the climax of the "shock wave is at the end of the Galaxy's

I will use andromeda as a reference The distance between adramada (closest galaxy) and the milky way is 2.5 million light years away from the milky way

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda_Galaxy

Now their are 4 Galaxy's but they are positioned in a square format not all lined up

Example:ƒîÇ ƒîÇ

ƒîÇ
ƒîÇ |______|

(2.7×10^6 ly)

The diameter total is 2.7 million light years due to the distance is 2.5 million years and the diameter is 100,000 light years for each galaxy (assuming its milky way sized)

Goku resides in the north galaxy

The earth is a estimated 24,800 light years from the center so I will conclude the radius of the "shock wave" is 2.6248×10^6 light years (Total)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Center

(North galaxy) (End of the universe). Ôåô Ôåô ƒîÇ____________ƒîÇ | | 2.6├ù10^6 ly (Earth) 24,800 ly

That makes the total radius 2.6248×10^6 light years

-For decently a accurately point I will use the mass of the most massive planet known In the galaxy which is WASP-18b

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WASP-18b

-Mass= 10.3 times Jupiters mass (1.88×10^28 kg)

-Radius= 7.72×10^7 m

The gravitional binding energy of the planet is 1.83×10^38 joules

3×6.674×10^-11(1.88×10^28)^2 U= ------------------------------------------------ 5(7.72×10^7)

We must now use the inversed square law again to find the over all energy

1.83├ù10^38 F= ------------------------------- 4¤Ç(2.46├ù10^19)^2

-I= 1.83×10^38 (GBE) (GBE= gravitional binding energy) R=2.46×10^19 (radius from origin)

We must use a adjusted formula being the numerator is smaller than the denominator

1. 1.83×10^38

├ù --------------------- (4¤Ç2.46├ù10^19)^2). X

That makes the energy density loss 3.08×10^39 times

----------------------------------------------------------- Final result

The total is energy 5.64×10^77 joules

Which is enough power to destroy The largest star in our galaxy Canis Majoris about 4.14×10^34 times over (5.64×10^77/1.36×10^43)

Or about 1/14 the energy needed to destroy the milky way (8.24×10^78/5.64×10^77)

-If you want the work done on the energy to destroy the Milky way I'll post it in the comments or ask me and I'll post it again (I did this so the post won't be that much larger)

Energy to destroy YY majoris

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VY_Canis_Majoris

-Mass: 17 solar masses -radius: 1,540 solar radius's

3•6.674├ù10^-11├ù(3.36├ù10^31)^2 U= ------------------------------------------------- 5├ù(9.87├ù10^8)

Solution= 1.36×10^43 joules

Energy needed to destroy the milky way

----------------------------------------------------------

—The high ball—

Assuming the db universe equates to our own I will assume the total radius is 4.6×10^10 light years

http://m.space.com/24073-how-big-is-the-universe.html

Now we will use the same planet As we did for the "Realistic ball" range of data

The gravitional binding energy of the planet is 1.83×10^38 joules

Now the radius from the epicenter is 4.6×10^10 light years now we will do the same process for the above inversed square law formula

-4.6×10^10 ly= 4.23×10^23 km

1. 1.83×10^36

= -------------------- (4¤Ç4.23├ù10^23)┬▓ X

X=6.47×10^84 joules

----------------------------------------------------------- Final result

The total energy for a universal "shock wave" based off applied mathematics equates to 6.47×10^84 joules

Thats enough energy to destroy the milky way 785,194 times (6.47×10^84/8.24×10^78)

It has enough force to destroy the sun 9.37×10^42 times over (6.47×10^84/8.24×10^78)

----------------------------------------------------------

—conclusion—

Now we obviously know the galaxy wasn't destroyed and we know old Kai said the "shock wave" did the opposite of the inversed square law so we can consider this as just a fun "what if post"

Not sure if this adds to anything but it's here nontheless"

RouninOtaku said:
IMO SS will always be superior in power and speed (especially speed)
will based on some calcs db and ss are at pretty much equal DC but we just need speed.

RouninOtaku said:
saint seiya is alreaduy over, and both dbs and ss are arguably near equals at this point, keep in mind only 13 episodes of dbs have elapsed, and many many more are yet to come

Atm the strongest SS characters are high 3-As and 2-C DBS might compare to that, but in the series the durability of the characters are MASSIVELY higher then DC. For example the weakest Gold Saint would be star level, yet durability is universal.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
RouninOtaku said:
saint seiya is alreaduy over, and both dbs and ss are arguably near equals at this point, keep in mind only 13 episodes of dbs have elapsed, and many many more are yet to come.
yep all we need is speed.

RouninOtaku said:
Atm the strongest SS characters are high 3-As and 2-C DBS might compare to that, but in the series the durability of the characters are MASSIVELY higher then DC. For example the weakest Gold Saint would be star level, yet durability is universal.
that's durability not stamina.

RouninOtaku said:
I did make a thread and the members and mods agreed for stat change
that's good. it wouldn't be fair if DB got upgrades and updates and SS didn't

saint seiya does have quite a few 2-Cs,

but dbs currently only has 2 arguable 3-As, then again, its dragonball, the series that went from moon level to large star level in z

and fromwall lvl to island+ in db

space and time together = 4 dimensions or 3 dimensions

mxy is at 5 dimensions yet he is at 2-A

chronos wud have to be beyond 5-D to be even lowest tier 1

well Chronos is a hacker. So he doesn'y count. XD.

For real, he could literally send people across the universe with his mind

RouninOtaku said:
well Chronos is a hacker. So he doesn't count. XD.
For real, he could literally send people across the universe with his mind

exactly. lets leave him out for now.

The final villain for Super will be one who can destroy all 12 universes, and Goku will surpass it, making him a low multiverse buster.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
space and time together = 4 dimensions or 3 dimensions

mxy is at 5 dimensions yet he is at 2-A

chronos wud have to be beyond 5-D to be even lowest tier 1
Chronos has no physical form and controls past, present, and future. I thought you only had to transcend space and time for tier 1.

trsnacending normal spacetime appearently keeps u in tier 2, and transcending it infinitely like mxy still keeps u in tier 2

Guess he should be at least 2-C since he is massively stronger then the other 2-C being in the series. His hax is one of the most broken I've ever seen. He literally can't be hurt, can turn people into babies, send bodies across universes all with his mind. He is TOAA of Saint Seiya.

if he is simply massively stronger than low 2-Cs and 2-Cs, he might be high 2-C/ sHuman gorath/ franklin richards level

1. Why do we care about those guys? More people are focused on Seiya.

2. This is getting off-topic

He should be have type 5 immortality. Only omnipotent people can beat him I think. Well for all we know Chronos might be omnipotent

Back