• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Profiles Post-RoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ur welcome

Chapter 8 translations,

*Same result* Kuriri: "I couldn't see Goku move…" Tenshinha: "He probably attacked at high speed…" Vados: "I didn't expect him…to be so fast…"

Oolong: "Way to go, Goku!!" Champa: "Hm…So he's this good, huh?...Seems I've miscalculated. But Botamo still hasn't shown what he's truly capable of."

Vados and Champa are impressed by Goku's speed. Champa didn't even notice Goku and Vegeta pre ROSAT. Goku should logically be 2x stronger than SSG version at the very least.

Well, IMO should be like this:

Goku: At least 3-B

Vegeta:
At least 3-B

Golden Frieza:
At least 3-B (Stronger than SSGSS Goku)

KamiYasha said:
Well, IMO should be like this:

Vegeta:
At least 3-B

Golden Frieza:
That's very similar to what I said in the OP, except Frieza's High 3-B or Multi-Galaxy level+.

Faisal Shourov said:
So you agree with At least 3B, Likely 3A or no?
Yep. At least 3-B Likely 3-A sounds fine. It's really the most reasonable categorization until we get supporting feats and I'm in no desire to rush.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@SSJRyu1 It still doesnt make much sense if his base is equal to ssg.The only way would be if the ssb multiplier isnt has large has the ssg multiplier but ssb was stated to be stronger than ssg.Yea the only way it makes sense is if the multiplier isnt as large.
Yep, that's what i'm saying, the SSB multiplier is not as large as the SSJG one was, as that is the only way it makes sense, I would bet a 50X increase just like if you multiplied SSJG (which is basically his base form now) by the MSSJ multiplier, as it is after all described as god form combined with SSJ form. But for sure base form is portrayed as equal to SSJG, and SSJB is well above that, how much we don't have an official number though.

SSJRyu1 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
@SSJRyu1 It still doesnt make much sense if his base is equal to ssg.The only way would be if the ssb multiplier isnt has large has the ssg multiplier but ssb was stated to be stronger than ssg.Yea the only way it makes sense is if the multiplier isnt as large.
Yep, that's what i'm saying, the SSB multiplier is not as large as the SSJG one was, as that is the only way it makes sense, I would bet a 50X increase just like if you multiplied SSJG (which is basically his base form now) by the MSSJ multiplier, as it is after all described as god form combined with SSJ form. But for sure base form is portrayed as equal to SSJG, and SSJB is well above that, how much we don't have an official number though.
Ok

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so do we agree on at least 3-B, likely 3-A ?

i am fine with it
Well Beerus and Goku were going to bust the macrocosm in 3 shots, so imo even SSJG was likely 3A or more, so for sure SSJB should have the 3A tier, I personally don't even see a need to keep the 3B part as it is low balling, but I agree with the upgrading to 3A part.

SSJRyu1 said:

i am fine with it
Well Beerus and Goku were going to bust the macrocosm in 3 shots, so imo even SSJG was likely 3A or more, so for sure SSJB should have the 3A tier, I personally don't even see a need to keep the 3B part as it is low balling, but I agree with the upgrading to 3A part.
at least 3-B, likely 3-A, is simply a more polite way of saying 3-A to the people who might get mad at a direct 3-A

I prefer this:

Vegeta:
At least 3-B

Golden Frieza:

Likely 3-A is just...too much, IMHO

KamiYasha said:
I prefer this:
That is already their stats though. After all base Goku is now as powerful as SSJG Goku, and SSJG Goku and Beerus were going to bust the macro verse, which is bigger than 2 normal universes. So considering that even SSJG could possibly be 3A based on half that, SSJB is almost certainly 3A by scaling, even Beerus supressed was macroversal.

i am fine with it
me too because base is already stronger than SSG and that is already in borderline universal

Personally I am fine with "Likely 3-A" for Super Saiyan God 2 / Super Saiyan Blue, but maybe we should wait until Goku and Vegeta have done their 3 years of training?

Antvasima said:
Personally I am fine with "Likely 3-A" for Super Saiyan God 2 / Super Saiyan Blue, but maybe we should wait until Goku and Vegeta have done their 3 years of training?
ok, that will take about one or 2 weeks, maybe 3

Yes. We should probably ask Lord Kavpeny about it as well.

Exactly how much stronger is SS Blue?

Answer: Indeterminate.

Golden form Frieza overpowered SS Blue Goku (apart from stamina), yet was very scared when Beerus appeared. Given the fact that Beerus being Likely 3-A is also entirely conjecture at this point, I find it very, very unlikely that Golden Frieza could be 3-A in any sense.

I agree with KamiYasha's rating:

• SS Blue Goku: At least 3-B (should be stronger than base SS God form)
  • SS Blue Vegeta: At least 3-B (power-scaling from SS Blue Goku)
  • Golden Frieza: At least 3-B (power-scaling from SS Blue Goku)

I mean, that's kinda what their rankings are already, adding their stats at that point would be kinda pointless.

Lord Kavpeny said:
Exactly how much stronger is SS Blue?

Answer: Indeterminate.

Golden form Frieza overpowered SS Blue Goku (apart from stamina), yet shit his pants when Beeurs appeared. Given the fact that Beerus being Likely 3-A is also entirely conjecture at this point, I find it very, very unlikely that Golden Frieza could be 3-A in any sense.

I agree with KamiYasha's rating:
Issue is Beerus was casually 3A. He was going to destroy the macrocosm which is more than twice the size of the universe, and without even using full power. SSJG provided half that power, so even SSJG should be nigh universal, and even base form Goku now is at least equal to SSJG, so I don't think it's likely that SSJB is 3B, even if he were half as powerful as suppressed Beerus he'd make 3A, and Whis stated Goku and Vegeta together if they worked well could potentially beat Beerus. So I think 3A would be the more reasonable class for SSJB Goku and up.

Also worth noting is even somebody with double power in DBZ could curb stomp somebody half their power, so even if Frieza were just 3A he could still be scared shitless of Beerus since Beerus is macroversal even without full power.

Well, Beerus has more statements/feats on being solid 3-A going by the recent episode of DBS, his brief "fight" with Champa was going to destroy both the U7 and U6, and Whis and Vados stopped them before anything could happen.

Why would we assume that Golden Freeza is way weaker than Beerus just because he crap his pants when he saw him ? Freeza cant sense God Ki.And even if he can,Beerus is not at full power at that time.In ep is that 22 ? Cant rember quite well.But Beerus challenges Goku again because he got far stronger than Beerus,meaning that Saiyan Beyond God Goku is stronger than SSG Goku.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Why would we assume that Golden Freeza is way weaker than Beerus just because he crap his pants when he saw him ?
It's because Beerus is stronger than Monaka, who is stronger than Post Rosat SSB Goku, who is > Golden Frieza. The gap is massive as Lord Kavpeny said

@The Everlasting: Perhaps, but then so is this thread, IMO.

@SSJRyu1: Respectfully, we do not use "macroverse", so kindly stop utilizing it, since it is at best a meaningless term. Also, he was not going to destroy the "macroverse", his fight with Champa would likely result in that.

@Alexcar3000: Ah, but there's the distinction. Destroying universes over the course of a fight is very, very different from destroying a universe with a single attack (which is what Attack Potency is based off of).

The gap between beerus and goku is massive beerus practically treats goku and vegeta like insects,i mean in the latest chapter beerus was threathing to wipe goku out as if its nothing for him to do so.

To be fair Beerus is massively above SSG Goku. If it is any indication that Beerus is still above Goku and Vegeta even after they trained in the HBTC for 3 days, I can't see why it isn't feasible to believe that Beerus can destroy more than a single universe.

Lord Kavpeny said:
@Alexcar3000: Ah, but there's the distinction. Destroying universes over the course of a fight is very, very different from destroying a universe with a single attack (which is what Attack Potency is based off of).
I see, so we should wait until anybody in DBS shows they're capable of one-shotting the entire universe, not over the course of fight with shockwaves right?

Faisal Shourov said:
It's because Beerus is stronger than Monaka, who is stronger than Post Rosat SSB Goku, who is > Golden Frieza. The gap is massive as Lord Kavpeny said
We don't know how strong ANYONE in the Universe 6 Tournament arc is yet. Post ROSAT Goku and Vegeta haven't even fought yet

Vegehan said:
We don't know how strong ANYONE in the Universe 6 Tournament arc is yet. Post ROSAT Goku and Vegeta haven't even fought yet
We do, please read chapter 8 translation by Herms

I'm inclined to agree with Kav (though I really don't doubt 3-A Beerus, personally), but I think being on the safer, more conservative side is the right thing to do here. People need to remember that 3-B is absolutely massive, so one 3-B character could quite literally kill another with a flick of the finger.

So you guys are ignoring the Beerus using 10% of his power against SSj2 Rage Vegeta ? Because theres no way SSj2 Raged Vegeta is > SSG Goku.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
So you guys are ignoring the Beerus using 10% of his power against SSj2 Rage Vegeta ? Because theres no way SSj2 Raged Vegeta is > SSG Goku.
Ssj2 Raging Vegeta Gallik Gun ~10% Beerus. Ssjg Goku = 60% Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back