• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread #3

Since Falcon left and took her memes with her this thread was never the same xD

This arc is too serious, we have no content to make memes from.

Unless you want this thread to be filled with lolis and Mai x Trunks shenanigans, because that's all we have... for now.

Oh, and Zamasu/Black did nothing wrong, that's a new one.

Alexcar3000 said:

Unless you want this thread to be filled with lolis and Mai x Trunks shenanigans, because that's all we have... for now.

I'll do the former.

Alexcar3000 said:

lel that might be the only case

TISSG7Redgrave said:
real life nibbler she is doing something I don't think of lol
well she really needs to just copy all her memes into a folder and mail them to you she shouldn't hog all of those for herself!

Nibbler3100 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
real life nibbler she is doing something I don't think of lol
well she really needs to just copy all her memes into a folder and mail them to you she shouldn't hog all of those for herself!
implying she knows our email addresses

lol @eld that comment makes me want to get torn by broly instead than reading it

Ataberksins said:
we really need a wanked zeno profile on this wiki lmao
I have some ideas, but it may get a little too... dank.

Edit: **** it, I'm doing it. Watch out for the imminent flow of cancer, or it will cumsume u.

@Alex Zamasu walks in and viewing this site finally convinces him humanity is beyond saving.

ovo

Back