• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread #3

Lol thank Zeno it's finally over!

At le
Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 7.57.40 PM
ast WatchMojo got one thing right lol

Welcome back Alex. Not much tbh

I guess you could say they should WATCH out next time...

Alexcar3000 said:
inb4 Zeno-sama finds out about Black and he simply poofs him out of existence.
That's how the arc ends.
And what if episode 52's title means that Mai will be the one who transcends time and space and literally tears apart the space-time fabric just to save her husbando Trunks?

Then, she proceeds to beat the shit out of Black and makes Zeno-sama her bitch.

Obviously not joking OVO

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.
And what if episode 52's title means that Mai will be the one who transcends time and space and literally tears apart the space-time fabric just to save her husbando Trunks?

Obviously not joking OVO
Nah. Akira Toriyama would just reveal every single dbs and dbz character's full power and just say omni-king would fodderize all of them combined, And he will bring back the Saibamen... and make them planet level at best

TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.

Obviously not joking OVO
Nah. Akira Toriyama would just reveal every single dbs and dbz character's full power and just say omni-king would fodderize all of them combined, And he will bring back Broly... THE Broly (who just obtained a MAXIMUM zenkai-boost)... only to completely fodderize Zeno-sama and then proceed to murder everyone else in existence.
Fixed.

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.

Obviously not joking OVO
Nah. Akira Toriyama would just reveal every single dbs and dbz character's full power and just say omni-king would fodderize all of them combined, And he will bring back Broly... THE Broly... only to completely fodderize Zeno-sama and then proceed to murder everyone else in existence.
Fixed.
And eventually goku will use a spirit bomb from the energy of all of fiction and reality through the omniverse and then throw it at Broly. (SPOILER ALERT) Broly survives and utterly destroys goku in episode 1,000,000,000,000 (!)
210d9ap

TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.

Obviously not joking OVO
Nah. Akira Toriyama would just reveal every single dbs and dbz character's full power and just say omni-king would fodderize all of them combined, And he will bring back Broly... THE Broly (who just obtained a MAXIMUM zenkai-boost)... only to completely fodderize Zeno-sama and then proceed to murder everyone else in existence.
Fixed.
And eventually goku will use a spirit bomb from the energy of all of fiction and reality through the omniverse and then throw it at Broly. (SPOILER ALERT) Broly survives and utterly destroys goku in episode 1,000,000,000,000 (!)
210d9ap
But... our lord and saviour Yamcha will come back... for REVENGE!

Will it be enough to defeat Broly? Will he be able to avenge the deaths of our heroes?

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL SUPER!! *cue ending theme*

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.

Obviously not joking OVO
Fixed.
210d9ap
Will it be enough to defeat Broly? Will he be able to avenge the deaths of our heroes?

Yamcha wins... Through P I S but by powerscaling SSGSS White Yamcha is near Broly's Strength and now we will continue treating this like a serious episode despite this being a joke :O

TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.

Obviously not joking OVO
Fixed.
210d9ap

Yamcha wins... Through P I S but by powerscaling SSGSS White Yamcha is near Broly's Strength and now we will continue treating this like a serious episode despite this being a joke :O
Where did you get this info? 2chan hasn't leaked dem episode titles yet!

I think you are lying!

PISSg8ve said:
PIS is power lol
Of course you are going to say that.

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.

Obviously not joking OVO
Fixed.
210d9ap

I think you are lying!

PISSg8ve said:
PIS is power lol
It was from a private message. And i quote 2chan's admin "bobbyjones" Template:Strikethrough gave me a private message of a leaked episode through PM'ing and it was called something about yamcha or something. I have told someone so now i am a TR8-TOR
B cjBQqU8AAEjcf
And yes this is leaked footage.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That's how the arc ends.

Obviously not joking OVO
Fixed.
210d9ap

I think you are lying!

PISSg8ve said:
PIS is power lol
It was from a private message. And i quote 2chan's admin "bobbyjones" Template:Strikethrough gave me a private message of a leaked episode through PM'ing and it was called something about yamcha or something. I have told someone so now i am a TR8-TOR
B cjBQqU8AAEjcf
And yes this is leaked footage.
Seems like the animation has improved quite a bit.

You will be added to TR8-TOR's wins.

I agree with Nibbler. Please reduce the amount of spam on this thread guys. Other threads you can go all out on but I'd like to keep this one clean. Thank you.

I'm kinda tempted to make joke DBO profiles now, the powerlevels are ridiculous.

One of the first enemies of the game are freakin' squirrels with powerlevels of like, 113.

Then we have the big squirrels with powerlevels above 300 (aka enough to Moon bust).

Alexcar3000 said:
I'm kinda tempted to make joke DBO profiles now, the powerlevels are ridiculous.
One of the first enemies of the game are freakin' squirrels with powerlevels of like, 113.

Then we have the big squirrels with powerlevels above 300 (aka enough to Moon bust).
Yeah you can. Through i'm kinda wondering what is this "DBO" you are speaking of.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Alexcar3000 said:

Yeah you can. Through i'm kinda wondering what is this "DBO" you are speaking of.
I'm talking about this glorious ************. It's finally back, baby! (well, kinda)
DBO

Back