• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread #3

@Falcon you're taking that meme like you took that damn 4th Chaos Emerald.

I keep reading on forums that "Toriyama pulled a Madoka" or "Toriyama wants a 300 episodes Madoka"

. . .

This is what comes to my mind when reading that.

Magicaz goku madoka by batichi-d72v883Madokaz trunks homura by batichi-d7k9rgo Madokaz krillin mami by batichi-d77rdyy Madokaz vegeta by batichi-d77wepx Madokaz yamcha sayuka by batichi-d78o01z

@Alex isn't he supposed to be the "God of Everything?" If so then he should've made 12 to begin with. And if he changed his mind on the number he likes than he isn't omniscient. Nor is he acausual or capable of seeing the future. Your meme cumfirmed his downgrade! ovo

Ryukama said:
@Alex isn't he supposed to be the "God of Everything?" If so then he should've made 12 to begin with. And if he changed his mind on the number he likes than he isn't omniscient. Nor is he acausual or capable of seeing the future. Your meme cumfirmed his downgrade! ovo
He's the King of Everything, and you know how Kings do their things.

"I ordered you to build this part of the castle... but I don't like it anymore, break it down and make another one."

Zeno-sama just wanted a little remodelatio, so he simply destroyed the Universes he didn't like.

Also, he's above anything in existence, and that includes your puny human-made concept of "Omniscience".

If Zeno is so omnipotent, why didn't he make the universes himself since it'd lterally take less than zero effort? Also he still isn't omniscient or acausual since his mind was changed and he was unaware of what the servents were gonna make.

It's downgrade time! oVo

Ryukama said:
If Zeno is so omnipotent, why didn't he make the universes himself since it'd lterally take less than zero effort? Also he still isn't omniscient or acausual since his mind was changed and he was unaware of what the servents were gonna make.
It's downgrade time! oVo
Don't try to question what he does, it will only make you question yourself. He's a King, he does whatever he wants.

"Omnipotent", another human-made concept that simply tried but could not truly explain the power of our King.

inb4 "king is also human-made"

Whatever, we just called him like that because it sounded kewl.

Someday just someday omni-king will be revealed to be a infinte-dimensional photoshopped by toriyama nigh-omnipotent toryiama gave away a leaked photo from Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Millio
Oilleak

When Beerus-sama carelessly stands up while in taking a bath

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 6.42.40 PM
Why did I make this?

Back