• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread #3

I appreciate it, Nibbler. But no bump in the world can save this dead thread lmao

That meme's been used before :(

It was somewhere in previous DBS Meme threads.

I appreciate your memeing though :)

Nah I'm saying bad to myself since it's such a shitpost ovo

DBZ_Universes.png
OVO

tbh, i feel like this whole tournament between universes thing was made to mock vs debates. There's already a bunch of theories about Zeno being a parody of the average DBZ/S fan, and honestly it fits really, REALLY well when you look at it this way.

@Tabbender I'm even more cynical than you. I feel VS debating is such a small and niche thing that no major author gives the slightest crap about it. So no mocking or parodying, since they don't even know about it.

i mean

Goku vs Superman almost have 40 million views

And tbh this universal feat at the beginning of DBS... i don't think that's just Toriyama being like "oh hey great idea i'll have them almost destroy the uiverse for no reason"... it was clearly fan service, i'm pretty sure they know very well what a lot of DB fans want. Vs debating is something virtually every DB fan is doing because power levels have been a major factor in DB since the beginning of Z. Heck, even non canon stuff tends to show more feats than canon (Broly destroying a galaxy, the tier 2 feats in the games, etc). Really DBZ is basing its marketing on power levels and feats a lot sometimes, so imo the concept of vs debating is far from unknown to them.

I don't think they do anything for the sake of "Oh yeah this will make Goku beat ___ character for sure!", "I bet the boys at Comicvine will love this!", etc. They just have cool stuff like planets, galaxies, universes, etc. being destroyed because it's badass and they want to show how strong these dudes are.

>When you realize you already posted that meme :(

Now he can watch the entire tournament he's missing out on better ovo

Back