• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Downgrades...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If destroying on timeline makes you multi-universal, and Dragon ball has tons of them along with universes and dimensions. Shouldn't he be multiversal if he was stated to destroy it all or was Beerus just trippin?

Everything here is wrong and I can explain later when I'm in my PC.

The World of Void stretches infinitely beyond the arena and has space and time, and characters have been shown to shake it, and warp it twice each.

Zamasu was destroying the very timeline, becoming one with it in a way he appeared in past and present and future simultaneously.

Zeno's statements are proven given he nuked 6 universes in the past and the future multiverse as well.

@Matt

I mean, I'm pretty sure the exact statement says "eternal" and not "infinite" for the WoV's size.

Yeah, I think Ever is right in that one; and Zamasu wasn't exactly destroying the timeline only merging (doubt than that would change anything tho).

Zamasu's power is currently being discussed in another thread. The WoV thing is probably a mistranslation. I disagree with downgrading Zen'o, as he erased universe 6 and 2 at the same time (although it could be argued that each Zen'o destroyed just one universe). Maybe you could argue that he's only 2-C with erase but not physically due to not having feats, but I don't know if it would be accepted.

I'm pretty sure that the Eternal word can also be translated as Endless. In either case, we get a statement that indicate a scale without end.

Goku and Jiren obviously didn't affect only the arena, if they didn't they wouldn't use the word "Whole" in either statement.

And as we see with both Toppo and El Grande Padre, characters can affect and warp the structure of the whole dimension, which was clearly shown to have a moving tangible "background", and stars and galaxies after Toppo did his thing.

Regarding Zamasu, i'll just speak my tiny issue with his Low 2-C rating (its less cluttered here and theres more staff to see it).

Wasn't Zamasu only able to merge with the U7 timeline and then start merging with other ones, pre Zeno destruction, because he went through some hole or rift in space-time that was caused by Trunks time machine? The answer to this is important.

Except Future Trunks's timeline is different from the main timeline not a literal future. Seems more like Zamasu just affected the present day main timeline and Future Trunks's timeline and while he would stay within his tier i don't really see any implication "past, present or future". Just two alternate timelines.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Regarding Zamasu, i'll just speak my tiny issue with his Low 2-C rating (its less cluttered here and theres more staff to see it).
Wasn't Zamasu only able to merge with the U7 timeline and then start merging with other ones, pre Zeno destruction, because he went through some hole or rift in space-time that was caused by Trunks time machine? The answer to this is important.
Doesn't matter because he would have merged with two timelines in the end anyway.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Read again.
Im not talking about the eventual 2-C Zamasu. Im talking about the low 2-C one who just started the merging.

And yes it does matter.
I believed that Zamasu fused with the entirety of the Future Trunks timeline, and would have fused with the main timeline via the tear in space-time caused by time travel.

1. Even if the contents of the World of Void are mostly empty, spreading energy and vibrations through and and around the entirety of an infinite distance at once requires infinite power.

How would someone visually show something infinite in size being shaked? You can't. By this logic literally no fictional character is higher dimensional since it's impossible to properly portray such a feat. We just have statements letting us know these are higher dimensions.

Area of Effect. Also someone being able to survive an earthquake doesn't mean they scale to the full power of an earthquake or the power required to cause one.

2. Each universe in DB is a macrocosm with its own separate space-time (moral realm, afterlife, pocket dimensions, etc.) contained within a grander timeline. It makes little sense, but it's fiction it can happen. Any feats involving the entirety of a macrocosm is Tier 2.

3. Yeah these nonstop statements of the most powerful entity in existence being able to destroy all the universes are totally all just hyperboles and the series is lying to us in that Zeno can't really destroy all the universes.

I'm starting to feel like you think a statement just literally cannot be accepted on this site given how many things you completely discard just for "being statements". When there are multiple statements different reliable sources all stating the exact same thing with absolutely nothing contradicting them, it can be taken seriously.

Whis said that "all of them went...Boom!" This obviously implies Zeno destroying the 6 universes at once.

The ratings are fine as they are.

Regarding number 2 @Ryukuma.

Goku vs Beerus was threatning to destroy The mortal universe, the afterlife and the kaioshin Realm (which is an alternate dimension 1/10th the size of the entire macrocosm)+ the demon realm actually since that's in the mortal universe. Wouldn't that be a low 2-C feat?

@Zenkai The staff have decided countless times that they'd only destroy the physical contents of the macrocosm, not the space-time as well. I'm not sure if I agree with that, but personally I'm neutral to that topic.

However suggesting that Zeno cannot erase space-time, despite there not only being countless statements that he can but also the fact that we directly see him reduce entire macrocosms into complete nothingness, is pure downplay.

But the shockwaves went beyond the macrocsm to the kaioshin realm which is an alternate dimension 1/10th the size of every other realm put together (afterlife, mortal universe, demon realm, Heaven, Hell) so went beyond the regular macrocom's space time...

Butttttt ok lol.

@Zenkai The shockwaves just hopped the space-time border in order to get to the physical matter, leaving the rest untampered ovo

TheLuffyPlayer said:
Assaltwaffle said:
While I am not currently in a position to sit down and explain what is wrong with this, I will rest assured that some of my other mods and admins will be quick to arms.
Also Zen'o is 2-C so matter what since he already erased 6 universes. There were more than the current 12 before he got ticked off.
Universes in DBS are bound by the same timeline, what has been demonstrated multiple times
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Multiverse_DOES_NOT_share_the_same_space-time

Shouldn't Goku and the rest have Universal+ range? They can't even hurt hurt Infinite Zamasu with their current range.

I'm going to rewatch Goku vs Beerus, because i believe it is said that Goku and Beerus would make the universe devoid of matter at one point.

I found the quote "The people, the planets, we gods, Beerus, Goku will all face utter destruction. The universe will be reduced to nothing more than an empty void". So only 3-A, there's no mention of time line destruction.

@Ryu

Can't remember if it was a guide or a character statement, but it was said it should be impossible to reach to Kaioshin realm unless you have teleportation

The shockwaves going beyond the space-time of the 7th macrocosm to the kaioshin realm yet it being "hopping/Telporting etc" legitamately makes no sense to me XD

@Zenkai I am very well aware of that statement. I had to be in order to combat "The 12 universes are just one big universe" ovo

Well Hulk once shook infinite planets across infinite timelines, yet didn't harm space-time itself. So I guess it isn't too unthinkable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back