• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poinciana1971 said:
Shock97 said:
Yeah the manga has been better on the consistency front so far thankfully and I wished the anime explained even a bit about Trunks new form, hopefully if it shows up the manga an explanation will be given. But again yeah the button needs to go imo.
How would a explanation even show up? Is Goku going to magically know what the form is? Also we never got a explanation for SSJ3, it's the only SSJ form that rage can't give you.
Also I think the manga might not have that form for Trunks.
Since it looks like Trunks form has God Ki by the looks of it, just have a more knowledgeble character like Beerus or Whis comment about the form being some sort of incomplete hybrid, thIat would be cool.

It probably won't since I've been thinking about it. I wonder if Vegito will show up, I really want him in a canon manga again, but I fear he wasn't in the original script.

Does anyone else think this means Whis Temperal Do-Over is stronger than we think granted his statement about one usage offsetting the Time Axis?

http://***********.com/r/dragon_ball_super/014/3579/24

Shock97 said:
Since it looks like Trunks form has God Ki by the looks of it, just have a more knowledgeble character like Beerus or Whis comment about the form being some sort of incomplete hybrid, thIat would be cool.

It probably won't since I've been thinking about it. I wonder if Vegito will show up, I really want him in a canon manga again, but I fear he wasn't in the original script.
the anima is canon not the manga.

Darkmon cns said:
Shock97 said:

the anima is canon not the manga.
They are both canon. HERE the anime is considered on a higher tier, but anything in the manga that doesn't contradict the anime is fine.

Well couldn't see much of anything since all the streams got taken down seems we will have to wait for the subs to come out now.

Daishinkan is apparently whis's brother.

Yea zeno nuked the entire multiverse, if there were still people in denial saying he doesn't have the feats just statements he literally just did it.

So what? Just enjoy the show.

Shut the **** up, I'm just saying things that interest People here. Stop interpreting everything as bad.

Aand the f bomb was dropped. That's breaking the rules. Next person to do something like this ruins it for everyone.

According to Herms: That's the other thing: apparently Future Omni-King doesn't merely blow up Future Earth, but the entire universe/universes.

Bye bye Trunks' timeline.

Zeno ending Zamasu says a lot... The guy was truly immortal. Only tobe destroyed by the strongest being in his verse.

not only that but future zeno comes and becmoes friends with present zeno

the present timeline becmoes even more OP now

Zeno nuked trunks future and the stream in the real world

He destroyed the complete future multiverse? That's a bit Overkill in my opinion

So what? Just enjoy the show.

Shut the **** up, I'm just saying things that interest People here. Stop interpreting everything as bad.

dude just calm down.you seem so angry about something

FTW395 said:
Zeno nuked trunks future and the stream in the real world
He destroyed the complete future multiverse? That's a bit Overkill in my opinion
"Trunks and Mai are off to some version of their timeline that wasn't blown up by Omni-King and doesn't have Zamasu. "

So I take it we might have a non-corporeal Zamasu, and Omni-King gives us an incredible feat. Well I'm satisfied on the power front, but I'm confused by the story conclusion.

Beerus1000 said:
Definitely not! Sorry, kind of forgot how this site handles Rude language. I'm also in some other communities were foul language is the norm,so force of habit I guess.

Which means Whis' race and Gods of Destruction as well <3 And possibly Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks?
Nah. But defs vegito

are peapul being series?

Shock97 said:
So I take it we might have a non-corporeal Zamasu, and Omni-King gives us an incredible feat. Well I'm satisfied on the power front, but I'm confused by the story conclusion.
If zamasu presence was really in present timeline that means he is a 4d being

Beerus1000 said:
Shock97 said:
If zamasu presence was really in present timeline that means he is a 4d being
Yes. His non physical body was in the original timeline. Beerus "Future Zamasu is affecting this timeline as well"

Guys lets be calm with the new info/feats this episode gave us. Don't get toooo hyped just to get shot down, when nothing changes on the Wiki for reasons when this is being argued later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back