• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu what is this downplay? you should put that with TOAA, the writer, azatoth and every fictional character OVO *shot*

Oh, agreed one thousand percent. That is one of the coolest things I've heard so far about this arc, and that's saying something.

The real cal howard said:
Oh, agreed one thousand percent. That is one of the coolest things I've heard so far about this arc, and that's saying something.
Agreed. I've gota quick question have any notable characters lost their infinite speed justification since the criteria change? Palkia has a justification for his initial infinite speed rating because of fighting dialgia in torn space-time, which I interpret as being in a void. Or am I wrong about that?

Palkia and Dialga are...different. Because time and space themselves were fighting in destroyed time and space. Something like that. I honestly forgot my reasoning for it. However, Darkspine Sonic, Alf Wayla...Erazor Djinn, Spawn, characters scaled with spawn, some random VN characters, Zeno,

I feel like we won't have any feats from new Gods. They won't show nothing 'bout them, only about new fighters. By the way, Buu is hilarious

The real cal howard said:
Ooh. Nice. You mind sharing what it is, Goku?
Well. I can't find a stream where I can screenshot the images but I got one.

Daishinkan

He did this- and then the floor became crystal like- and Team U7 And U9 went through the floor into another area (Which was the tournament stage)

OH. And Zeno said if he suspects someone is not fighting at full power, he will erase them (Except Goku)

Daishinkan

He did this- and then the floor became crystal like- and Team U7 And U9 went through the floor into another area (Which was the tournament stage)

OH. And Zeno said if he suspects someone is not fighting at full power, he will erase them (Except Goku)

What kind of hax is that?

Shad604 said:
Daishinkan

What kind of hax is that?

Probably BFR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back