• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadicalMrR said:
The first are still tier 9 and Frieza still had ki so thats isnt a no ki feat.

Just look at Black who almost died to a sniper round.
he hust kind of fell down and got up unfazed

FTW395 said:
@Jeane fou I'm going to repeat something what I said in a different thread, but it was entirely possible that Goku lowered his ki to such an extent that it was even lower than his ki when he was Kid Goku. Just like Trunks, who when he just came to the past had a power level of 5.
if power levels only messer ki it wouldn't matter how low goku put it he would not be weaker then before he could use ki.

Darkmon cns said:
if power levels only messer ki it wouldn't matter how low goku put it he would not be weaker then before he could use ki.
Uhm yes he would, just because he couldn't control his ki doesn't mean he didn't have it. Power Levels = Ki levels, Trunks when coming to the past had a lower power level than Kid Goku and was thus weaker than him. I strongly believe Goku and co. lower their power levels to near Human levels when doing their daily tasks.

Uhm yes he would, just because he couldn't control his ki doesn't mean he didn't have it. Power Levels = Ki levels, Trunks when coming to the past had a lower power level than Kid Goku and was thus weaker than him. I strongly believe Goku and co. lower their power levels to near Human levels when doing their daily tasks.

no they don't make it so they have less ki they limit there out put limiting the out put of ki would not make him weaker then before he know how to use it

Darkmon cns said:
no they don't make it so they have less ki they limit there out put limiting the out put of ki would not make him weaker then before he know how to use it
I'm pretty sure that having a lower Power level means they're surpressing their ki, i.e. holding back. Which means they're, yes weaker and thus much more prone to damage.

Darkmon cns said:
no it won't make them weaker then before they could use it.
...You're just ignoring my reasoning now. I just explained why a person can be weaker than they were before they could utilise it. Trunks with a power level of 5 ,even though he had full knowledge of ki usage, made himself weaker than kid goku who had no knowledge on ki usage.

...You're just ignoring my reasoning now. I just explained why a person can be weaker than they were before they could utilise it. Trunks with a power level of 5 ,even though he had full knowledge of ki usage, made himself weaker than kid goku who had no knowledge on ki usage.

No the scooters only Messer ki nothing else trunks just limitied the out put of his ki. Ki only affects someone's power if they know how to use it compressing it wouldn't make someone weaker then before then know how to use it to make them stronger.

Darkmon cns said:
No the scooters only Messer ki nothing else trunks just limitied the out put of his ki. Ki only affects someone's power if they know how to use it compressing it wouldn't make someone weaker then before then know how to use it to make them stronger.
Yes it does, lowering your ki a.k.a lowering your power level makes a person become weaker. How else would you explain Goku being able to get impaled by a laser? He thought the fight was over and lowered his ki to such an extent that he could get hit impaled by a simple laser. Same thing happened with the bullet fiasco.

Yes it does, lowering your ki a.k.a lowering your power level makes a person become weaker. How else would you explain Goku being able to get impaled by a laser? He thought the fight was over and lowered his ki to such an extent that he could get hit impaled by a simple laser. Same thing happened with the bullet fiasco.

A laser could have done the same thing before he could use ki

FTW395 said:
@Jeane fou I'm going to repeat something what I said in a different thread, but it was entirely possible that Goku lowered his ki to such an extent that it was even lower than his ki when he was Kid Goku. Just like Trunks, who when he just came to the past had a power level of 5.
It is very possible (especially if you consider he was fighting regular humans and didn't want to kill them so he had to use a similar level to them) but still I just hate this kind of low showing because downplayers are only waiting for that. You have many people who are like "[random character who generally use weapons] can kill Goku" and I saw many in youtube comments already.

FTW395 said:
That depends on how strong his new power will be, 3-A Tien we can only hope~
Considering Tenshinhan Kikoho is powerful proportionally to Tehnchihan's general level, I think it might increase the power of his ki attacks and maybe (if it's based on his third eye) some kind of enhanced precognition (something similar to the sharingan).

FTW395 said:
Darkmon cns said:
Except,Sayains skin & body is by default more durable than humans.

Also, about the whole "Goku tanked bullets as a child" thing. Considering that scene was played for laughs and written during the days when Dragon Ball was still a gag manga, it's more likely that THAT scene is the outlier/inconsistency

Lunacorva said:
Also, about the whole "Goku tanked bullets as a child" thing. Considering that scene was played for laughs and written during the days when Dragon Ball was still a gag manga, it's more likely that THAT scene is the outlier/inconsistency
Eh doubt it. Especially seeing his later feats. This is easily the inconsistency.

Lunacorva said:
no it's very consistent with the rest of the manga.

Lunacorva said:
it's opposite actually

Aceraspire said:
Lunacorva said:
it's opposite actually
Definitely. Especially if you consider this is the one and only time Goku was "hurt" by a bullet while he had many superior feats as a kid.

Beerus1000 said:
we might see female broly on next ep of dbs guys
I hope they will not mention Broly otherwise he'll become canon. IF Goku says something like "that form reminds me of someone ..." he'll become canon and I definitely don't want to see that because the story will be a mess: everything can be canon if Broly is (Cooler, Janemba etc ...).

Y'know, I just had the realization.

Even assuming only half of the new characters in this arc have enough feats for profiles.

That's still 57 new profiles.

This wiki is going to be busy this coming weeks...

12 universes * 10 fighters = 120 fighters,but since we already have profiles for U7 and half of u7 we get 105 and divide that with 2,you get 57.5 or 57 to be exact.But @everlasting forgot that we'll also have new GODS which makes it for even more profiles :D.But they probably won't show every fight anyway

Aceraspire said:
12 universes * 10 fighters = 120 fighters,but since we already have profiles for U7 and half of u7 we get 105 and divide that with 2,you get 57.5 or 57 to be exact.But @everlasting forgot that we'll also have new GODS which makes it for even more profiles :D.But they probably won't show every fight anyway
Maybe they will; 100 episode long arc woohoo

I definitely don't think they're going to individually flesh out 120 different characters, along with all the GoDs and Angels.

I feel there are going to be some mini timeskips. Fights will be done off screen. And Goku, Vegeta or any new characters they want to establish as a badass just oneshotting a large amount of people.

The Angels are probably also going to be rather glossed over except maybe a few. They didn't even give most of them distinct designs.

I think this arc will mainly be focussing on the U7 fighters and the GoDs.

But like Ever said regardless we're going to get a lot of profiles this upcoming arc lol

Does anyone have any predictions to what will happen in the tournament?

I think it is not even going to happen, and if it does, it is going to be far less dramatic than it sounds, as in the people on other universes not dieing ,but being transported to the winning universe.

In keeping with the name of the thread, I'd like to ask who is more bangable : Chichi or Bulma or maybe Vados ?

All I know, is that Harley Quinn Angel is 100% getting a profile one way or another.

Also its gonna be a mad dash to see who gets girl broly.

talking about those "furries". there are "furries" on earth since the very beginning of dragon ball. And since they seem to be in U6's team, maybe they come from the recently revived Earth of their universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back