• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadicalMrR said:
I think that after Jiren beats Kale then Hit will save her from being thrown out. After that the 2 will look at other menacingly right before the episode ends.
If the episode ends with Hit and Jiren about to fight I'm gonna be so mad.

I doubt Hit will fight him this early. Hit will probably fight Jiren before or after SSB Goku fights him.

LordGriffin1000 said:
If the episode ends with Hit and Jiren about to fight I'm gonna be so mad.

I wouldn't mind this, honestly. It means that Toei at least acknowledges that the fans want to see it, which means that the fight will happen. Whether it happens sooner or later doesn't matter to me. I just want it to happen.

I actually prefer that it happens later near the end of the arc when most of the fighters/universes are already eliminated.

Penguinkingpin said:
We need a Universe tracker, like, of which ones are still in, and which ones are destroyed. I can't make it tho. I don't know which universes were excluded and which ones have been destroyed
Universes2
There you go.

At least Vegeta doesn't spam Super Saiyan Blue like a certain Kakarot. Too bad Vegeta never got to use Super Saiyan God (in the anime at least.)

I find it hilarious that the two flying contestants were the first to get rekt in Team Universe 10. rofl

They got hyped up like some threat and then went down one after another, gg.

I personally don't want to see too much of Hit, Toppo or Jiren in action yet. Those are pretty much going to be the highlights of the tournament. I don't want the arc to blow through its best parts quick and only get worse from there on.

Can't wait for next ep!

NEP looks dope,with Kale going berseker.

I hope Goku will use SSJ3 in this tournament at some point

Guys... Goku legitimately called Kale's Transformation the " strongest super saiyan transformation one can acheive... / An Saiyan's true form "

Keep in mind Goku has :SS1-SS3 , SSB , SSBKK , and Fusion.

Because nobody could just take a step to the side and help Vegeta for like half a minute when he was about to throw Botamo. gg

Disregard Goku's statement lol. Frieza thought he was the strongest in the universe yet, Beerus, Dabura, and the supreme kais existed.

Goku also thinks Monaka can one shot Hit and clone himself ovo

Dabura technically was born in another dimension opposite to the moral world so yeah. Also don't forget about buu (even though he is technically sealed at the time)

When you think about it, Android 17 wasn't fighting anyone important, but he still didn't help Vegeta. rofl Also I like how that Kai recognizes that Goku is the one who gave them all a chance.

I'm glad the Kai said so as well. I was REALLY getting annoyed with the fandom on this. It kinda made me think people don't watch said series when they literally said that Zeno was gonna destroy said universes either way MULTIPLE times. Instead of causing destruction, Goku's love for battle indirectly saved one universe. But of course Goku is the villain......

It seems Zeno's future counterpart doesn't share his opinion on their being to many universes because in that timeline Zeno didn't even know the kai's and God's of Destruction were getting killed. He didn't destroy the universes until Goku called him.

The only difference in the two timelines is Goku died from the heart disease which lead to a meesed up Earth but Dabura and Babidi still showed up. This only thing that this effects is Beerus not getting his vision of the SSG. Now Champa doesn't live in the same universe but he should still want the super but Zamasu and Black Goku destroyed them so Champa has no reason to come to universe 7 to find the rest of the dragon balls because their destroyed. Zamasu and Black then proceeded to kill the Supreme Kais which killed all the Gods of Destruction.

Now I still don't know how this effects future Zeno's choice to blow up some of the universes as he was supposedly already going to blow up the universes before he meet Goku.

Future Zeno should still have wanted to destroy the universes but apparently he still was working on the perfect solution on how to do it because those universes in Trunks's timeline where still there until Goku showed up.

Do I think it's all Goku's falt... No, not at all. I do however think it's strange that Future Zeno (the exact same person as present Zeno just 10+ years older) should have already carryed out the destruction order on the universes if he was supposedly already thinking the there were to many universes before he ever meet Goku.

People scream that "alternative timeline" thing but Future Zeno still should have wanted the universes wiped out. Hell you can say "alternative timeline", "bad writing" or whatever. I just think it doesn't make sense as to why Future Zeno didn't know what the hell was going on but present Zeno thinks there are to many universes.

Yeah, for awhile, though Goku was the bad guy, then I heard about Zen'o's plan. Then I realized, least with tournament, the universes have a fighting chance, no matter how small that chance may be. Also, be honest, Goku is borderline an imbecile outside of combat, he had no proper/formal education growing up and lived in a shack about a hundred miles from civilization

Alternate timeline is a perfectly valid reason. Those are not the same timelines and the events that happen within them do not play out the exact same way.

It can easily be said that Future Zen'ō for whatever reason didn't want to destroy the universes, whereas main timeline Zen'ō did.

Just because it's not well explained doesn't mean it's not true. Main Zen'ō was planning on destroying the universes outside of Goku's and would eventually have just erased them out of nowhere if Goku didn't talk to him. This has been stated 4 times now.

Ryukama said:
Alternate timeline is a perfectly valid reason. Those are not the same timelines and the events that happen within them do not play out the exact same way.

It can easily be said that Future Zen'ō for whatever reason didn't want to destroy the universes, whereas main timeline Zen'ō did.

Just because it's not well explained doesn't mean it's not true. Main Zen'ō was planning on destroying the universes outside of Goku's and would eventually have just erased them out of nowhere if Goku didn't talk to him. This has been stated 4 times now.
I never said it wasn't true, I never said it was Goku's falt, I never said that those was not a valid reason. I'm saying why is Zeno's future self is complete blind to what's happening in his universes and doesn't think there are to meny. They can continue all they want about present Zeno wanting the universe destroyed but the least they could have done was explain Future Zeno. They could have at least gave us something about future Zeno, instead he has the same personality as present Zeno (gets annoyed, erases things and child like).

"People scream that "alternative timeline" thing but Future Zeno still should have wanted the universes wiped out. Hell you can say "alternative timeline", "bad writing" or whatever. I just think it doesn't make sense as to why Future Zeno didn't know what the hell was going on but present Zeno thinks there are to many universes."

This seems to imply that it being an alternate timeline isn't a valid reason for Future Zen'ō not destroying the universes to you.

Either way I don't really see the need for 2 Zen'ōs (besides that brief find a friend thing) if the 2 aren't going to at least come to conflict with each other or something.

That was just my opinion on The topic but I never ment it as "those aren't valid reasons. I was just wondering why Future Zeno doesn't know the God's of Destruction of he universe are getting killed off but his present Version knows Beerus and Champa aren't doing their jobs.

They could have gave use something info on Future Zeno but they just put him in the plot to... Do what exactly?. Don't get me wrong Zeno is funny but their seems to be no reason for there to be two of them. Will likely find out at the end of this arc but still they could have gave us something about him.

And only now that I realized but the first being to erase beings from existence in db was i picolo daimaioh, because who was killed by him was not going to the other world

Hakaishim said:
And only now that I realized but the first being to erase beings from existence in db was i picolo daimaioh, because who was killed by him was not going to the other world
No, their souls would wander the world endlessly.

May someone tell me the number of people from each universe that are out? Please and Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back