• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

Lollipop The King said:
Holy shit. Hearts did not have that much yellow. It's like looking at a banana.
That's what Ultimate Hearts looks like, the render (which I recognize, the artwork was used for his card) is spot-on.

2020 04 25 13.57.26
I think Moro Should have another key, being Multi-Galaxy+. As he was able to Block Goku's SSB punch without Even looking.

I think Moro Should have another key, being Multi-Galaxy+. As he was able to Block a Casual punch from Goku SSB without Even looking.

Why would he need another key? He can be 3-A and still casually block a punch. Maybe he should get enhanced senses though?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Why would he need another key? He can be 3-A and still casually block a punch. Maybe he should get enhanced senses though?
Yeah I agree,enhaced senses probably.

I want Beerus vs anything. I dont care if its onesided. Iwant beerus screentime.

Don't worry. Beerus will fight Hades, Arceus, or Galaxia by the time the year is out in a DB ovo

Goku should get limited resistance to energy absorbsion as he moved so fast in ui that he didn't get his energy absorbed but Moro can still absorb his energy if he gets a hold of him

That shit still too funny. Dragon ball logic if you go up against a character with hax, you just gotta be able to out run the hax or bench press more than the hax. I love it.

That's not resistance tho, that's just moving too fast for the opponent to be able to land the technique on you. It's shown it isn't resistance because, as you said, "Moro can still absorb his energy if he gets a hold of him".

Seems like more a weakness of Moro's ranged absorption than a resistance for Goku tbh, he didn't resist the energy absorption, he was just fast enough to evade it.

DTG499 said:
That shit still too funny. Dragon ball logic if you go up against a character with hax, you just gotta be able to out run the hax or bench press more than the hax. I love it.
Villain: Have you ever heard of Plato's forms? Through destroying the form of a saiyan, I can erase you on conceptual level. There is no defending against this!

Goku: *flexes biceps*

Villain: Oh no it's not working!

Purgy said:
Seems like more a weakness of Moro's ranged absorption than a resistance for Goku tbh, he didn't resist the energy absorption, he was just fast enough to evade it.
Man I know Dragon Ball sucks at being consistent but Moro absorption was shown to be passive and reach around the planet but now " Goku is to fast"

Nitro90 said:
Purgy said:
Man I know Dragon Ball sucks at being consistent but Moro absorption was shown to be passive and reach around the planet but now " Goku is to fast"
Yep, seems like the author (can't remember his name) needed a way for Goku to counter Moro's absorption, and instead of making Goku resistant to the absorption like any logical person would do, he just decided to have Goku evade it with speed, which unfortunately weakens the ability since evidently anybody with sufficient speed can now also avoid it.

It took Moro days to travel around the planet lol. Toyotara is fitting on Toriyama's shoes perfectly when it comes to the inconsistencies.

Passive? When was it shown to be passive? The fact that he doesnt need to move a muscle or shout a name means that it is passive? Telepathy might as well be passive then lol

He needs to focus on what he is draining,

That 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai Goku image looks cool but so does the current cute and goofy image ovo

Back