• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragonmasterxyz

I meant really really to shame. Like the Namek fight compared to the ToP is going to be like Krillin compared to Jiren.

According to the spoiler leaked images... Goku is going to be using SSG tonight against Kale and Caulifilia....

Wow. Going from SSJ2 to SSG level in minutes ? If they had More time, perhaps they an reach SSB level . They likely will ( in their lesser forms ) Post ToP

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
This is going to put Frieza's "5 minutes" to shame.
too late dude 1 episode 1 minute so 48 episodes RIP

Also no SSJ3?? I cry

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
This is going to put Frieza's "5 minutes" to shame.
This tournament looooong did that.

Not quite. Frieza's five minutes lasted 9 episodes. That corrisponds to 33.3 seconds per episode. The tournament of power is half way over at 15 episodes. That corrisponds to 1 minute and 36 seconds per episode. Frieza's five minutes still puts the ToP to shame. It just seems like the ToP is more ridiculous because it's longer in total, but Frieza's five minutes is a bigger **** you to time.

Side note. It took 3 and a half months to get to the half way point of the ToP, so it's not that much of a stretch that this will last till March, especially if the actual tournament will end a few episodes before the arc ends. And we'll probably get some skipped weekends like always.

Even base kafla is stronger and faster than ssj god goku...

Unite My Rice said:
Solar flare, foot ki blasts, gunshot ki blasts, this was a good episode for Goku. What makes it even better is he fights transformed Kafla :^) Goku's a beast >:) Also SSG Goku > Controlled LSSJ Kale
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/926830753500954624
Ssb kamehameha did nothing to berserker/lssj-Kale, Kale Lssj/Berserker Super energy blaster did nothing to weak SSG Goku... SO this confirms SSG >>>> SSB OvO also (looks like the tables changed huh?!)

Positives

Animation (all of it)

Music

police man transformation

fusion sequence

Kale + Califula < SSG goku

techniques

negatives

no Frezia attacking the sayians

no police man vs Frezia

no Vegeta vs Toppo

no knockouts

Kale should NOT be able to control that form so quicly, and then gain more power, thats Fairy Tale,MLP writing.

So... Apparently Potaro would make someone like Vegito, bare minimum 40x stronger than Goku and Vegeta Individually, and the highest end 180x... Huh, neat.

Geova2507 said:
For me Kale was always way too overhyped because of that scene... this episode confirms that she is NOT in SSB nor in SSG level
Well she did held her own against SSG for some time and deflected one of his energy attacks and remained unscratched, Caulifa however was totally wrecked. It's also possible Goku got stronger after fighting Jiren, though.

Tsubasa16 said:
Well she did held her own against SSG for some time and deflected one of his energy attacks and remained unscratched, Caulifa however was totally wrecked.
Yeah, but the thing is that this Goku is not 100% far from that, he is weak because of his fight against Jire

Geova2507 said:
Tsubasa16 said:
Well she did held her own against SSG for some time and deflected one of his energy attacks and remained unscratched, Caulifa however was totally wrecked.
Yeah, but the thing is that this Goku is not 100% far from that, he is weak because of his fight against Jire
I really wonder how Goku is being able to become SSG (and later SSB) if he said earlier he had not stamina enough to even maintain SSJ3.

Ssg is way better than ssj3 (literally in everything) Ssg doesn't cost that much stamina to maintain and I think Blue = ssj3 in question of stamina drain

I'm so confused. How can a base fused fighter dominate a SSG? It would be illogical to think that the potara multiplier is stronger than the SSG multiplier. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Should I assume that the base Saiyans are at least equal to or stronger than SSG BOG Goku. If this is the case then how does one explain the reemergence of SSG? A multiplier like SSG on top of a base that rivals a SSG BOG Goku is ridiculous, isn't it?

Potara fusion has always been OP. A casual base Vegito completely outclassed SSJ3. In fact, we've never seen a Potara Fused character go all out against a non-fused character. The only time we saw a Potara fused character have trouble was against another Potara fused character.

So really, nothing contradicts Potara being a better multiplier than SSG.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
I'm so confused. How can a base fused fighter dominate a SSG? It would be illogical to think that the potara multiplier is stronger than the SSG multiplier. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Should I assume that the base Saiyans are at least equal to or stronger than SSG BOG Goku. If this is the case then how does one explain the reemergence of SSG? A multiplier like SSG on top of a base that rivals a SSG BOG Goku is ridiculous, isn't it?
Goku Base >> SSG BOG , they are way stronger nowadays, but in the preview they show Kaflas transformed soo probably she is in equal or a bit superior than SSG Goku in her base, what I think is going to happen is Goku SSB and Golden Freeza vs Tranformed Kafla

All I can say is, is that I'm torn.

On one hand, the first mainstream female fusion in Dragon Ball. I like.

On the other, she's made from Caulifla (who I don't care for) and Kale (who I kind of don't mind).

If nothing else DBS is good at giving me mixed feelings...

I feel like Potara got lowkeyed retconned with Vados' explanation about it taking the max sum of both fighters and multiplying it tens of times, instead of multiplying by each other

Otherwise great episode, good art, animation, and even though we barely saw much of her personality I can tell I'm gonna love Kefla she has Gogeta and Vegito's cockiness but not to the point of going into Gotenks territory

I don't like that joke considering there's no indication Goku is currently on UI levels of power (but that would be lolzy)>.>

Kek

Kefula : I can feel infinite power bubbling up from deep inside

Goku: it´s so massive. I can´t sense a limit to her energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back