• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, how strong do u think is chou Beerus?, Stronger than Anime Beerus?, He was Able to hold his own against 11 Universal beings at the Same time.

Lollipop The King said:
Everybody's (relatively) weak as shit in the Manga compared to the Anime.

Except Berserk Kale who Toyotaro jacked the **** up for some reason.
When you consider that Kefla herself was stalemated by Gohan, then she too was nerfed in the grand scheme of things

The one who was screwed over the most in the manga was definitely my boi Hit though. Toyotarou really did him dirty.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
The one who was screwed over the most in the manga was definitely my boi Hit though. Toyotarou really did him dirty.
Oh yeah, definitely. Time Leap is not a good substitute for Time Skip and all his other techniques. What motivation did he even have to yeet those powers?

@Lollipop

Just bad decision that really cheapens every moment Hit is a part of because you know he's not strong enough to threaten Goku or anyone on his level. In the anime Hit is one of my favorites because of his unique abilities, personality, lore/mystique, and just how threatening he is. He was going to beat Goku in the U6 arc if not for some outside interference, and he DID kill him in that mini assassination arc lol. He's just awesome in the anime for so many reasons, and literally none of them translate to the manga. This is coming from someone who even enjoys a lot of aspects about the manga despite its flaws, but this was one thing that really bugged me.

@CBslayeR

Yeah when I saw Hit undressing I died inside XD. Like why would you do that?

Also his fight against Jiren was trash in the manga. Like in the anime you could tell it was somewhat impressive for Jiren to beat Hit. Everyone made a big deal out of it and it was just cool overall for both characters. In the manga they made Hit out to be a pathetic joke.

CBslayeR said:
If Manga Hit got a profile what tier would he be?
At least 3-B because he somewhat scales to SSB Goku.

He doesn't scale to the 3-B+ tiers such as CSSB Goku and Vegeta though.

Predictions for new arc:

1. The OG Tuffle's race will influence Granola's race and arc.
2. Granola will obtain Merus' powers from 73 and UI.
3. Granola will want revenge against the saiyans and Frieza.
4. Broly will obtain SSB (like his OG SSJ form) and Frieza UI (Silver Frieza) to help against UI Granola.

I still hate how they're continuing to worldbuild Universe 7 when there are 11 other universes, 4 of them completely unexplored. I thought the whole point of introducing these other universes was because after Buu the scale got too grand for just one universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back