• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says they gave him several limitations (AKA no Shukan Ido).

Plus, like I said, there's several more statements that says he is just as strong as he was in his adult form.

Maybe we can say, like with Mastered Super Saiyan, that Goku couldn't access or maintain the full strength that he had due to his younger more fragile body.

But

Would he still need SSJ4 against Baby Vegeta?

Well Uub was comparable to adult Base Goku and became stronger training and many times stronger with the fusion with Majin Buu. For a moment he was able to hang with Super Baby 2 Vegeta but eventually the tides turn which resulted in Buub getting eaten (which was all apart of a plan of his). But this was far better than Goku's measly attempt at Baby with SSJ3. I don't think Goku was really that much weaker as a child just that like the FPSSJ argument he had less access to his max power.

Im gonna say Baby Vegeta would still beat his butt 9/10

The "Can't keep up his full power" argument doesn't apply after getting his Tail back, because it patch ups that problem.

He was gonna take the L no matter if he was a child or an adult.

BlastX said:
The "Can't keep up his full power" argument doesn't apply after getting his Tail back, because it patch ups that problem.
He was gonna take the L no matter if he was a child or an adult.
Thats a valid point and Goku was confident that he was able to contend with Baby after the tail even though he was still no match.

So I have a question, well two questions really.

When are the profiles for CC Goku and CC Vegeta going to be made?

But in regard to that, since SDBH does take place after the events of DBS and CC Goku is the same Goku from Super, just after the Tournament of Power and the Broly Saga, should CC Goku have a page of his own or just have a Tabber made on the DBS page?

Yeah, he has nothing more than DBS Goku except raw strength, might change with latest saga but for now it would be pointless.

Ionliosite said:
CC Goku isn't getting a page, he's too similar to Canon Goku, the only real difference is that he's 2-B.
Yeah, CC Goku IS the Canon Goku from the main timeline, just after the events of Dragon Ball Super and into the events of Super Dragon Ball Heroes. That's why I suggested a Tabber on DBS Goku's page rather than a whole page of his own.

Key on the Super Anime profile is also a no, since as stated on the Cano page, we must try to feature only canon info on canon pages.

Reading Dragon Ball Heroes Victory Mission.

The awekening of Shadow Dragon can affected DBH world and Real World.

https://********.org/chapter/220389/8

**** all this realm BS DB is doing. Just have a simple universe and all the other realms just be other areas of the multiverse.

Saint rider 890 said:
yup and Hell is roughly the same size.
Do you have link for hell size around universe size?

6172694-589902-07-036-a
Based on this...
Hell is a section of space that is larger than the Kaiou Realm section that contains both Heaven and the Kaiou Planets. So actually it should be bigger and this is consistent will all the the showings. Obviously the physical features are not to scale but as I said above Hell is essentially a larger section than heaven itself based on its division in other world.

AwkguyDB said:
Dragomer said:
AwkguyDB said:
theory
Toriyama had plans for an expanded universe like Star Wars.
So basicaly have other people write dragon ball for him ? i can 100% believe it.
What do you think Shueisha's Dragon Ball Room is LOL
Been so long since they did anything, i doubt they even exist at this point.

yup and Hell is roughly the same size.
Do you have link for hell size around universe size?

6172694-589902-07-036-a
Based on this...
Hell is a section of space that is larger than the Kaiou Realm section that contains both Heaven and the Kaiou Planets. So actually it should be bigger and this is consistent will all the the showings. Obviously the physical features are not to scale but as I said above Hell is essentially a larger section than heaven itself based on its division in other world.

Is that picture from DBZ Toei Version or Canon DB ?

It's the first one Akira Toriyama made so I believe its Canon DB the next one he made I know for sure is for Toei because it was for the After Life Tourney
6172690-6172311-1194373715-12-un
this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back