• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya know, Jiren likes to knock his opponents out cold ( frieza, kale, 1st UIO goku ) he even tells vegeta to sleep at some point. Also, as a "man devoted to justice" he would never really kill someone unless provoked into his UBW form.

you can argue that a worn-down goku didn't get knocked out while being utterly beat up by Jiren, but that was because Jiren wanted to torture him more since Goku keeps pissing him off

you really think he would kill someone? His teammates imply that he only bruises, until he went crazy. If we were to include the manga, he states that he would never kill anyone. basically it is very unlikely for him to kill people even without those tournament rules

I am pretty sure Goku will look like a scrub too if he stand next to Jiren without the animators messing up with Jiren's height.

Jiren towers over most characters during the tournament of power.

Paradisum said:
you really think he would kill someone? His teammates imply that he only bruises, until he went crazy. If we were to include the manga, he states that he would never kill anyone. basically it is very unlikely for him to kill people even without those tournament rules
His teammates imply none of that and aren't against killing themself, remember the spider monsters and the random mooks ? they are very dead.

Don't care about Toyotaro's fanfiction.

Dont mix canons.

Jiren doesnt kill in the manga. Weve seen the troopers kill in the anime.

Leave it at that.

damn i forgot about that...

Fine. He does kill but imo his opponent gets k.o before he does.

the thing is his attacks are more prone on knocking out rather than obliterating instantly because his punching style is so heavy (hit, vegeta and goku remarks this).

The problem is there were rules present yet the anime has never shown him fight without it

its either
1- instantly kills opponents, doesn't k.o
2- opponent gets k.o'd first and jiren doesnt feel the need owari da and goes away.

His punch have shown to be more than able to obliterate someone, just look at Maji Kayo, if he wasn't a blob, he was dead.

I thought busting Katchi Katchin is a star level feat.

That's what I'd like to know. Has there been any sort of calculation for kachi katchin in this wiki? If so, please send me a link to it, i can't really find it

It's seems like DBZ Kakarot kept the databook the multiplier for the SS forms. Here's hoping they can give us more insight into the DBS transformation once the DLCs drop

┘èÏ┤Ï│ÏÁÏÂÏí~

Zamasu Chan said:
I lost few brain cells watching this.

1-They used Kefla to somehow prove that fusion is weaker than UI Omen "There is so much wrong with this"

2-They dismissed Goku's claim about Broly being stronger than Beerus and being GoD level "despite it very consistent"

3-They already went into the video with the mindset that Gogeta is weaker than freaking UI Goku from the tournament of power.

4-They magically put an energy drain limit for Gogeta despite never been shown to have such weakness like Vegito.

ik you hate things regarding broly vs jiren

but its really either

BUW Jiren > MUI goku > Barely keeping up with MUI goku Jiren (?) > Jiren that was shitstomped by shiny MUI Goku >> kkx20 Goku + SSBE Vegeta + android 17 combined

Maximumest Broly > SSJ Gogeta  SS Broly > SSB Vegeta and Goku combined

i think Broly arc SSB goku is equal to ToP arc SSBE Vegeta

I still don't understand how the hell did Kefla stayed for such longer amounts of time and didn't defused after using so much power. And I am pretty sure the amount of power she used should be greater than what Vegito did against Zamasu

Steve Rogers1 said:
I can't see Jiren being stronger when Broly's standard SSJ is already comparable to UIS3. His SSFP is able to take numerous hits from SSB Gogeta.
Both have the same statement, with some statements having more weight in Jiren's favor. Broly is probably stronger than a GoD with his SSJFP. Jiren was already directly stated to be stronger than a GoD before reaching his BUW state because no GoD would've been able to defeat him.

That's why I kind of despise this comparison. It gets circular pretty fast. Then someones makes an argument as to why Beerus is stronger than other GoDs despite no one ever stating that and people outright saying that Beerus and Champa would fight to a stalemate. And it keeps going for some time.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
I still don't understand how the hell did Kefla stayed for such longer amounts of time and didn't defused after using so much power. And I am pretty sure the amount of power she used should be greater than what Vegito did against Zamasu
I remember seeing a pretty good ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Ân╠ justification on Kanzenshuu. The person said that since Zamasu was immortal, Vegetto couldn't measure the amount of power needed to destroy him, and he simply decided to use all of his fuel in one desperate attempt.

Zamasu Chan said:
I honestly can't with Geekdom sometimes. Also I noticed that Seth deleted his original Jiren vs Broly video.
It was probably getting a lot of hate. His core argument was basically "everything said about Jiren is true, everything is said about Broly is false because reasons!"

He can put really good videos about power scaling and debates but you can tell that video was pretty low effort.

They're still doing it. It's just going to be done in the same 3D animation as the DragonShortZ. Gives them more creative (and monetary) freedom than relying on the old animation.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Plot aside, SSB could have drained Vegito faster than Kefla's super saiyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back