• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAKKAIDER said:
Perhaps this slow ball might simply be telekinetic.
Nah, it's litteraly just a gag about Goku taking 'holding back' way too far, though Goku doing it on purpose with Telekinesis to be cheeky would have been funnier IMO.

Just like the other gag where he take 'not holding back' way too far and his fast ball become a litteraly attack.

Dang its like when I posted a JBW page on the Death Battle Fanon wiki all over again!

In all seriousness though that was whack

CryoTheMayo said:
I don't think the baseball episode should be taken seriously for feats. It's clearly an episode built on comedy.
So was the Arale episode. Do you think Whis requires a speed downgrade?

JackJoyce said:
CryoTheMayo said:
I don't think the baseball episode should be taken seriously for feats. It's clearly an episode built on comedy.
So was the Arale episode. Do you think Whis requires a speed downgrade?
Only Arale's power were noted to work on comedy in that episode.

If we were to treat the Baseball episode as worth using for scaling, I'd suggest giving Yamcha some degree of toon force when playing baseball or something.

Nah, a degree of toon force through the show starting to acknowledge the memes, litteraly the whole episode was a supercut of all the Yamcha memes ever.

Dragomer said:
Nah, a degree of toon force through the show starting to acknowledge the memes, litteraly the whole episode was a supercut of all the Yamcha memes ever.
That was the funniest DBS episode imo.

So, did the novel mention if Gogeta used his full power near the end of the fight or not? Was that his full output or just a hint of true power?

Warren Valion said:
Isn't there a special Dragon Ball announcement on Goku day?
That's what that poster says.

Apparently there is a SDBH announcement AND something else on the same day. The solo Goku picture is apparently Shintani's style according to Geekdom.

Dragomer said:
I mean the announcement litteraly say to check out the SDBH website.
And there's another image of Goku in Shintani design which says there's another announcement on Goku day. It's different from the SDBH one.

I guess we'll find out in 5 days.

I hope they stick to Shintani and drop Yamamuro, his style looks WAY better and more free flowing while Yamamuro's looks stiff and like oil covered plastic

According to Geekdom, they are sticking with Shintani's. And it makes sense since they said they brought Shintani for the movie because it looked like the right time to make some changes in the animation style and techniques.

I too like it more when Takahashi animates it with all his intense shading.

If they stick with Shintani's style, do you guys think the less detailed character models would equate to the series having better overall animation than it did before?

Unironically yes, would also help the animators out alot not having to shade and add highlighters on literally everything

How tall is Jiren again? He look barely taller than Goku when they stand against each other but in every other scene he tower above everyone else not named Toppo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back