• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Inb4 he gets Ultra Instinct... By having Goku's DNA.
Cell literally has the cells of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza and Cold

He trains a minute and he become strong enough to One shot beerus

The Causality said:
Cell literally has the cells of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza and Cold

He trains a minute and he become strong enough to One shot beerus
Nappa too. < said by Imperfect Cell in the Manga to Piccolo.

I don't think so...

LSirLancelotDuLacl wrote:
Inb4 he gets Ultra Instinct... By having Goku's DNA.

Nope. Since his DNA would be outdated by the time of Majin Buu Saga and even in Super. For Goku to achived UI he had to go through... well you seen the episode?

To be able to get God form you need to be pure of heart(Summoning Cell Jr's to do the retual would not work) or train with someone who has knowledge with God Ki like Whis.

The Golden form should be more possible for him to obtain.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Make me want Android 21 to be canon.
I've been wanting this since I first saw her.

@AKM We're are both on the same boat then.

@ProudLearner I was being sarcastic. I have always, and will always, think that acquiring techniques that are learned through inheriting genes as the most asinine and uninspired thing ever. Now, an affinity to techniques like that? Yeah. If the technique affects the character in such a way you'd say it might even affect his DNA? Of course. Otherwise? It's really dumb.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I would honestly love to know what that Combat Data consists of.
That probably just mean he uploaded all the fights he recorded to Cell's brain or something.

And all the special moves like kienzan, taiyoken, etc.

That baseball match would have been funnier if they had went full 'sports anime' in it.

Vegeta's final flash ball was still funny.

Dragomer said:
Every DBS episode is canon.
I know all DBS episode are canon. I'm just asking since Yamcha resisted attacks from Champa and Vegeta. It could just be just a funny episode and not to be taken suriously.

Even Gohan resisted SSB Goku's pitch.

Also i'm 99% sure Champa, Vegeta, Goku etc- were holding back a ton, i mean why would they stay in their Universe shattering states for a casual baseball match?

Massively FTL+ (Flew to a planet at 3/4th the speed of Whis)

Anyone knows where the 3/4th-speed statement is coming from(for beerus)

PaChi2 said:
Warren Valion said:
If the baseball episode is canon - then Goku should get Physics Manipulation for throwing the baseball slowly.

We need to get on this immediately.
It was already approved in another thread
Im serious. </div>
We all agreed that all Super episodes are canon (including the Arale episode where Toon Force would not work on Beerus even though the episode was not supposed to be taken seriosly) yet no Physics Manipulation for Goku slow pitch.

Maybe give Goku (DBS) Possibly Physics Manipulation just like you guys gave Beerus Possibly Resistence to Toon Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back