• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Majin Buu using god ki? The kaioshins are stated to have god ki by nature. So, it's logical to think that Dai Kaio shin would use the ki that he knows by nature.

Black needed time to get SSR in the manga because i think he needed to get used to Goku's body. But Fat Buu technically isn't another body like Zamasu in Goku's body case, Fat Buu is technically a fusion between Kid Buu and Dai Kaioshin, so, it's a very strong possibility that he's using god ki. That would explain his increase in power.

Hazardsan said:
lol moro who can survive atacks from ssb vegeta and was beating ssjg vegeta gets handled by fat buu.
it took him 3 days to gather the dragonballs and now apparently he can sense the dragonballs. as of now , nothing exciting came out of moro's abilities and the fight were ok at best. buu going through moro's fire as if it was nothing while it could hurt ssjg vegeta. keep in mind the moro who is fighting is even stronger as stated. all in all this is a disapointing arc right now.
Or perhaps it's because Buu has resistance to magic

Well, Buu is definitely going to be Low 2-C when the anime comes back and adapts the Moro arc. I wonder if they will use Fit Buu?

Zero-Sama2 said:
Isn't Majin Buu using god ki? The kaioshins are stated to have god ki by nature. So, it's logical to think that Dai Kaio shin would use the ki that he knows by nature.
Nope since Z fighters could sense Majin Buu's Ki on any form in the Majin Buu Saga. Majin Buu absorbs the power and knowlegde of the Dai Kaioshin. That's why he can remebered how Moro fights.

Also, the problem with your logic is thinking far ahend. Akira Toriyama did not thought about Super in mid 1990's therefore God Ki did not exististed at that time.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I wonder when Broly is going to show up in the manga since they skipped that arc there.
DBS Manga 42/33

Indeed it was skip yet they show one panel promoting the movie.

ProudLearner said:
Zero-Sama2 said:
Nope since Z fighters could sense Majin Buu's Ki on any form in the Majin Buu Saga. Majin Buu absorbs the power and knowlegde of the Dai Kaioshin. That's why he can remebered how Moro fights.
Also, the problem with your logic is thinking far ahend. Akira Toriyama did not thought about Super in mid 1990's therefore God Ki did not exististed at that time.
I wasn't taking about Buu in his arc in the 90s, i know that buu used normal ki. I was talking about Buu in this las chapter, since now he has the conciusness of Dai Kaio shin, he should be using god ki because that's the ki that all kaios have and use.

Buu's getting his shine. Now I just wish Piccolo gets some justice. Make him absorb some other Namekians and turn him into a Namekian God, Toriyama.

AKM sama said:
Buu's getting his shine. Now I just wish Piccolo gets some justice. Make him absorb some other Namekians and turn him into a Namekian God, Toriyama.
He needs to become a Super Namekian God Super Namekian.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
AKM sama said:
He needs to become a Super Namekian God Super Namekian.
Super God Namekian, like in DBH.

I have a question : do we consider Beat as the Player character from World Mission or do we consider them as seperated entity ? because oh boy, if they are the same, Beat is getting a lot of new abilities.

AKM sama said:
Buu got shafted really hard in Super, what with the "he's asleep" joke. Piccolo atleast got to fight 3 times, Buu is mostly used for comedy scenes. He deserves it imo

My mans Piccolo got cheesed in his fights though. Like, not even worfed. Frost poisoned him and he just got pushed off in the ToP.

No biggie for him to get relevant, just spawn some Cell Jrs and do the Super Saiyan God ritual.

He didn't get any weaker when using the Multiform technique, nor when creating the Cell Juniors. So even though you would think it'd be that, it doesn't look like it works like that...? Cell's combat effectiveness doesn't decrease and I don't remember any mention of his power level going down despite creating 2 CJs that could push back Goku and Vegeta.

So yes, if this was a D&D story and the one playing Cell would be savvy, the GM would be screaming before the Cell Player can even finish saying "and that's how I become the supreme god of this realm".

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
So yes, if this was a D&D story and the one playing Cell would be savvy, the GM would be screaming before the Cell Player can even finish saying "and that's how I become the supreme god of this realm".
Imagine a GM letting a character that was a composite of some of the strongest characters in the setting plus a regen factor superior to everyone he was a composite of get made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back