• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Universe level (Easily defeated Nigrisshi and Murisam, then he fought evenly with Vegeta in both Base Super Saiya forms) "

is this wording a little off to you guys too? Also, why does Cabba only have one key when he has two transformations?

HAKKAIDER said:
when this saga is over, I want a Moro vs galactus (or a version of the galactus that the hill is facing without suffering a hax stomp) although the two eat the same type of energy
Hard to be haxstomped when Galactus never used any of them and most of them are one-off.

Pannaliciour said:
CryoTheMayo said:
Super Saiyan 3, Blue and MUI were mistakes. SS > ASS > USS > FPSS > SS2 > SSG > UIO is the patrician progression.
Mui a mistake? That's one of the best. Especially the mma ga form.
I vastly prefer UIO over UI design-wise. UI looks too much like a transformation instead of an extension of Goku's base form.

Also you can create your very own card in SDBH: World Mission and mix and match techniques. For example Super 17 doing a Kamehameha.

Draft = ok

Profile =/= ok

We're like, what 2 chapters in? You guys gotta be patient.

Two chapters and the guy has defeated Vegeta, kept up with him in speed and showed a good amount of abilities.

I really don't get the point in waiting for his prime state.

I mean, by that logic, we should have released Jiren's page by the first UIO fight. Or Goku Black after he got his butt kicked in the present. A lot can change in a few chapters, especially when we're only 2 chapters in.

It's not just the prime state, but we don't even know what he can really do in his current state. Sort of like making a page for Vegeta when he first starting fighting Goku in the Saiyan Saga. You wouldn't have Oozaru.

I wasn't here at that moment so IDK how long did you waited.

But this is the manga, which encompasses the material and shows far more things than the anime.

This is what I've found for him:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extrasensory Perception (Sensed Goku's attempt to localize him), Life Force Absorption, Longevity, Magic, Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Telepathy

He possibly has Flight but in the only scene we see him in the air is confusing if he's flying or just jumping backwards.

Now this is what it's more debatable:

Somehow he can split his magic energy to avoid death. Sounds like Voldemort's Horrocruxes but without the object. This doesn't sound like a type of Immortality tho.

He possibly absorbs the Souls of the people he has drained

I also don't know how to classify the thing he does with the planet tbh.

@Dragon

That's a bad comparison. You don't need the Ozaru in order to know Vegeta's power. We have the tier, the speed, a little about his stamina and his techniques. We have profiles with much less than this.

"shows far more things than the anime."

Think you mean it in reverse. But off-topic.

So this is your current draft? Hmmm, yeah, we might have to wait for a while, since the debatable things sound very important.

The oozaru is part of his power though. I'm not saying Moro hasn't shown enough abilities to have a page, I'm saying he hasn't shown enough of his abilities to have a page since he's only fought for a chapter and we know there's going to be more next time.

We don't tho. We know his deadliest ability, the one that makes him really dangerous and how it works.

Wouldn't the extra sensory thing be more like how they fight in general rather than Moro being aware that Goku searched for him despite being like 2/3 of the universe away ?

I mean, I used those words to let people know about that. Moro can feel when someone is trying to track him, something that nobody has done before.

After Jiren and Broly we seriously need something new. Moro is yet so show us all his tricks so lets wait a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back