• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Can someone explain to me why there are people insinuating that the South Galaxy is actually a quadrant comprised of multiple galaxies.
I've never heard any mention of this throughout the series.
Because of the "4 galaxies" thing. Since there are more than 4 galaxies and the term "galaxy" could also mean quadrant/section/area, there is a possibility that the "South Galaxy" could mean "South Quadrant" which would make it 1/4th of the universe.

It seems in the TOP, the knocked off fighters are healed as soon as they are teleported back. Gohan's gi too was torn and destroyed and he was completely fine once Kefla knocked him off

Apparently, the dub is now calling Toppo "Top".

Lool like Xeno Goku is from GT era .

https://youtu.be/9SFQGIeMtFs

Trunks: Liang Xing Long, Wu Xing Long and Qi Xing Long were defeated, thanks to Goku-san and the others!

Goku: But, they have powered up a lot since the last time I fought them.

Trunks: I'm also worried about the influence of the other Evil Dragons but, while we're doing this, Time Kaioushin-sama is... Let's hurry up and head to Shirogame, where Demigra is!

Liu Xing Long: Ohohohoho! Did you think I'd let you escape?

Trunks: Liu Xing Long?

Gohan: At this rate, we'll have no time...! Liu Xing Long! I'm your opponent!

Liu Xing Long: No matter the opponent, the result will be the same... I'll crush you all one by one!

San Xing Long: Oh my, oh my. It seems Liu Xing Long let you escape.

Vegeeta: Here's one coming after the other...! You're in our way! Get lost!

San Xing Long: You're quite bossy, aren't you? Allow me to silence those words! Damn you!!

Vegeeta: You're finished now!! Prepare yourself! ...What!?

Liu Xing Long: San Xing Long! What are you doing! Quick, let's go inside the Shirogame!!

Vegeeta: Shit! Wait!!

Trunks: Father! Let's hurry and go after the Evil Dragons!! We went after the Evil Dragons and arrived at this place, but... Where are we...?

Si Xing Long: ...Wait! I'm sorry, but I can't let you get through.

Goku: You're... Si Xing Long!

Si Xing Long: I've been looking forward to fight you again. Let's fight fair and square! Son Goku!

Goku: ...Trunks! Sorry, but could you take care of the other Evil Dragons?

Trunks: Got it...! Take care!

Goku: Now, Si Xing Long! Fight with me!

San Xing Long: I am sorry for interrupting!! ...Freeze over and be finished! Seriously, Si Xing Long, your way of doing things is quite soft.

Si Xing Long: Brother!?

Goku: Shit...! My arm got frozen and I can't move it!!

Trunks: Are you alright!? Goku-san!

San Xing Long: Now, the tables have turned. Well then, the real fight starts now!!

Trunks: We did it! We managed to defeat them...!

Demigra: You're not half-bad, I commend you.

Trunks: Demon God Demigra!! We finally cornered you!!

Demigra: You really thing you've cornered me? Yi Xing Long! Show your power!

Yi Xing Long: I can't stand following your orders, but let me test this power, for the time being...!! It seems you can hold your own...! But, this is as far as you go!!!

Goten: He's absorbing the Dragon Balls from the other Evil Dragons!?

Goku: ...Here he comes!!

Super Yi Xing Long: I won't fall for the same trick twice... I'll knock you down!!!!

Rober: ...Demigra-sama, if this continues, I can see Super Yi Xing Long losing.

Demigra: There's no helping it, I'll give him my magical power.

Super Yi Xing Long: Demi, gra... What are, you...!!!

Trunks: This is horrible...! Super Yi Xing Long has...!

Gohan: Trunks-kun! If we are able to fuse into Gohanks, we might somehow do it...!

Trunks: ...Got it!!

Fusion!

Gohanks: I'll defeat you...!

• fight*
Demigra: To think you'd defeat all the Evil Dragons, you've acquired a geat deal of strength, haven't you?

Vegeeta: You noisy bastard! Let's settle this right away!!

https://youtu.be/vTjjxgZDx_g

Gohanks: ...Shit, we almost had them... What's this ki...!?

Rober: ...Demigra-sama, it seems we were late...

Demigra: You, lend us a hand! How about a temporary truce?

Vegeeta: What do you mean?

Demigra: A person I hate has been brought back.

Goku: A person you hate...?

Mechickaboola: Behold my magical power !

Given his personality, and the lack of other characters from his timeline, something went horribly wrong in xenos Goku timeline due to mismash of canons.

So is this taking the DB minus route like everyone has been saying?

There also differences from DB Minus like Frieza appearance, anyway retcons:

- Frieza [who has not his armor, not the white chest color nor the other two purple spheres], King Cold [has a different armor] and his army starts their deals with Planet Vegeta, since the Saiyans are clearly outmached.

- We see a Young King Vegeta, Canon Bardock in a ship alogside his partner seen in DB Minus, Young Paragus, Baby Goku, Vegeta and Broly.

- Bardock talks about Frieza plotting something.

- Kid Vegeta is sent to an unknown planet.

- Kid Broly ends up in Planet Banpa.

- Bardock presumably does not rebel against Frieza, instead he and Gine sends Kid Kakaroth, not Baby Kakaroth to earth.

- Frieza is tired of the Saiyans/gets ordered by Beerus to destroy the planet, there is yet another Supernova feat but seems to be weaker than the Super one.

Yes, hopefully it won't lead to downgrades. Through we don't know if this takes place in the Super Anime or the Super Manga continuity or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back