• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if he survives the destruction of planet Vegeta as well. If he does it might not be Dwarf Star level though, as it's portrayed differently, like how we rate Marvel and DC Characters.

ByAsura said:
Let's see if he survives the destruction of planet Vegeta as well. If he does it might not be Dwarf Star level though, as it's portrayed differently, like how we rate Marvel and DC Characters.
According to the second trailer, I think Goku, Vegeta and Broly, will all be on different planets while their home planet gets destroyed.

King Vegeta will get the Movie render, Bardock profile will be split in two and Paragus will have a Movie page.

I feel like we should just add another tab (given they've not really changed stats wise + have space for tabs) seems kinda overkill to give them all new pages.

SomebodyData said:
I feel like we should just add another tab (given they've not really changed stats wise + have space for tabs) seems kinda overkill to give them all new pages.
^^^^^this

Yep, probably gonna have to use my old draft since it seems the person who was supposed to make it did not.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
LightinAnt said:
Noone talking about the Broly movie? New information suggests that Vegeta has stamina issues in SSB while Goku doesn't. Broly is said to be 3 meters tall or 10'0 in Full power form
LOL We're ******* dead.
Smfh x9000 Vegeta.

Don't think we'll even need new keys for King Cold and King Vegeta. Their information can be updated according to the movie. Bardock already has a canon key so that can be updated as well.

We might need a new key for Paragus. Broly obviously will have a new profile possibly along with some other characters like Beets, Lemo, Chelye, etc.

KLOL506 said:
Weren't we supposed to have a Toei Universe Goku a long time back, merged with the DBGT profile?
We were also supposed to have a profile for Son Goku (Manga).

I don't think we need profiles for Chelye or Lemo, since they aren't really characters that would fight realistically speaking.

I just want to say....Goku absorbed SSG in the manga. If u go the DB wiki and see a pic of Goku fighting Whis then you'll see that he absorbed it

You mean when he tries punching Whis and then the background has an image of him as a SSJG? Because that's not absorption, that's called dynamic art. It's like saying Kid Goku has absorbed the power of the Great Ape everytime he did that exact same thing

Yur getting those two confused though. If it shows the face is someone powerful in the background then that mean there power can that that comparable. Same thing with the SSG picture....Gokus Power is that of SSG or u just think that they just put it there just to put it there?

I think it was a reference to when they did the exact same thing with Great Ape. Also where did you get this background character appearance = comparable power thing?

SomebodyData said:
I think it was a reference to when they did the exact same thing with Great Ape. Also where did you get this background character appearance = comparable power thing?
Animelogic.

GT Goku and Super Manga Goku don't have the same tier. Super Manga Goku is still Multi-Galaxy Lvl in his god forms and a bit above Universe Lvl in UI.

Jiren was stated by Toppo to be stronger than Belmond who's shown to be comparable to the other GoDs who should all be baseline Universe Lvl via Champa's statement from the flashback. And MUI Goku was slightly stronger than him so yeah they are both above baseline Universe Lvl but not by too much.

Yeah I also missed that feat when I first read the manga. At first I thought the feat was just Multi-Solar System due to one of the translations saying they were only shaking the universe. But it turns out they were destroying the universe over an unquantifiable period of time.

The clash between SSG Goku and Beerus in the manga is what I'm talking about. One of the translations said the universe was shaking. But the official translation and the original japanese scan says that they were destroying the universe. Although they didn't go into details on how long it takes for the universe to be destroyed so it's not as high end as the anime version.

The thread has around 410 comments now. Someone should make a new one.

We close threads after they reach 400 comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back