• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they possibly scale to higher tiered characters, yet it's not consistent enough for us to give them that higher tier.

In Super's case, a worn-out Jiren. Look at the threads that gave them those tiers for more detailed answers.

BlackeJan said:
If ya still think about it, Jiren >> UZ so thats like saying "it's hypothetical for Jiren to be 2-C"
Being much stronger than a being that was Low 2-C [2-C Zamasu is only hypothetical] does not make you 2-C, the gap is infinite.

Being much stronger than a being that was Low 2-C [2-C Zamasu is only hypothetical] does not make you 2-C, the gap is infinite.

For the love of God I know being stronger than a low 2-C doesn't make 2-C, the gap is unquantifiable. The same unquantifiable gap Zamasu crossed and starting fusing with the present. Why would that make you ONLY low 2-C when characters are at least low 2-C because being far above baseline. Like I said. IT. MAKES. NO. SENSE.

Which characters are "At least Low 2-C" because of being far above the baseline?

Don't we give "At least" rating just to be safe when there might be a discrepancy and we're unsure exactly how strong, but we are sure that he is at least on the verge of reaching the next tier or possibly might already be there, we just don't know yet? Or something like that?

Zamasu Chan said:
Why would that make you ONLY low 2-C when characters are at least low 2-C because being far above baseline. Like I said. IT. MAKES. NO. SENSE.
UI Goku and Jiren could be not that far above baseline.

I'm talking characters like master hand and Rosalina. They're rated at least low 2-C because they created a universe with ease. Why such a vague statement? Without hesitation Jiren, just by flexing his muscles, was scaring the shit out of Beerus who was able to sense Zamasu from his place, but was only a little concerned. Why wouldn't they be far above baseline when Zamasu currently attached to both timelines lines. Except one time wasn't completely taken over.

Zamasu took over Future Trunks timeline then a face of himself appeared on earth, that's it there is nothing about him starting to take over Present timeline universe 7 nor the whole timeline.

You're really good no as far as saying he sent a projection of his face? Like my guy :/ he was leaking in the present timeline, which means he crossed the distance between the space time continuums.

It's possible, however i do think that an at least for the angels would be fine since they can easily deal with the gods, Jiren and MUI Goku.

Noone talking about the Broly movie? New information suggests that Vegeta has stamina issues in SSB while Goku doesn't. Broly is said to be 3 meters tall or 10'0 in Full power form

If they make that a thing just to worn out Vegeta later on and let Goku have the rest of the fight with Broly, i'd think that we should not add that as a weakness since that was seemingly not a problem for Vegeta in the previous arcs, and in the Top he could easily stand as a Beyond SSB.

Sorrowful Broly is something I want in this movie as long as it's not that "KAKAROT" crap.

>Power level of 10,000

>Broly already screaming away Low 2-C SSB Goku

Farmer still solos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back