• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/0/04/20180715_092622.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180715035911'][IMG alt="20180715 092622 said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/0/04/20180715_092622.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180715035911[/IMG][/URL]
Geova2507"]
I prefer the original lol

I just hope this movie gives us Super Dragon Fist.

Back when DBS was still airing I thought Toei would make it canon, what with all the Super Dragon Balls and Super Shenron there was bound to be a Super Dragon Fist.

AKM sama said:
I just hope this movie gives us Super Dragon Fist.
Back when DBS was still airing I thought Toei would make it canon, what with all the Super Dragon Balls and Super Shenron there was bound to be a Super Dragon Fist.
I think its silly to be honest...

Nice attire . Makes Broly look nice. Anyways... Heres my personal analysis of the meaning of " Strongest Saiyan Enemy ".

Essentially, I personally believe this means he is stronger than any Saiyan they've encountered directly as a enemy. This would include Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black at the very least. I do seem to believe they are planning to make him well beyond Super Saiyan Beserk 2 Kefla .

Honestly... I really wouldn't be surprised if they did make him above Limit Breaker Jiren (Tournamrnt of Power) , since Movies usually introduce enemies beyond the highest former reaches of the heroes shown capabilities that allow them to reach newer heights of power in comparison to their previous limitations. I mean, a fatigued SSB was stronger than UI 2nd Sign Goku, and he supposedly would get a zenkai after being vitalized post-TOP.

Some figures shows restrained SSJ Broly fighting SSB Goku and Vegeta, he doesn't even use his LSSJ yet

It's obvious they will take him out with either U.I or Gogeta and yes Broly will most likely be above LB Jiren

I agree heavily. And yikes... Restrained though ?! To be expected nonetheless , but yikes ! Most DBZ Movie Villians usually follow the formula precisely of being superior to the biggest adversary portrayed previously , which was Jiren. Though I wouldn't mind either Fusion or UI being utilized . Though... I have more preference for Gogeta than Ultra Instinct [ Though would love to see how UI would look in the Movie's artstyle ] . I swear... If they use the ' Broly has a weak spot ' plot point ... Also, the way Broly already has Fanart... It looks great.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
I think its silly to be honest...
Dragon Fist was cool af imo. And having a new finishing move besides the kamehameha will obviously help sell more merch and make more money.

Most of DB is silly but it still works fine.

Are any training increases confirmed for Goku and Vegeta?

@Huesito

Swole Goku.

I hope somehow on sentences like "Vegeta you feel this power? yes Kakarot he seems to be hundreds of times stronger than jiren, he has not even changed, and he still seems to hold back!" xD

BlackPAIN99 said:
I hope somehow on sentences like "Vegeta you feel this power? yes Kakarot he seems to be hundreds of times stronger than jiren, he has not even changed, and he still seems to hold back!" xD
Then Hyperversal Jiren makes a comeback in the upcoming anime

that the new broly is a hundred times stronger than jiren is not even unrealistic if you look at the power jump of the series .... that is even more generous.

I will celebrate it, and maybe a little bit hax for the goku resistant. ^^

So how many Brolys will DBH and other games have now? Two? lmao

Dragon Ball Super: Broly (confirmed VAs):

Masako Nozawa

Ryō Horikawa

Bin Shimada

Ryüsei Nakao

Aya Hisakawa

Toshio Furukawa

Takeshi Kusao

Kōichi Yamadera

Masakazu Morita

Katsuhisa Hōki

Yuka Komatsu

Yukana Nogam

^

If this is legit then the U6 saiyans will be in the movie

Cool.

I am more excited about Xeno SSJ4 Vegito vs Kanba tbh. Although seeing Kale getting thrashed by Broly wouldn't be so bad either.

>Although seeing Kale get thrashed by Broly wouldn't be so bad either.

Showing the different between the real deal and the rip off huh? Jesus tho Broly will make his way through every ******* character in the show it seems

>I am more excited about Xeno SSJ4 Vegito vs Kanba tbh

Does Vgeito Blue lose or something? seems his shitty time will run out then chad SSJ4 will come to the rescue ~

I just hope they don't kill him off though. Broly and Kale should have a child together. LMAO

BlackPAIN99 said:
that the new broly is a hundred times stronger than jiren is not even unrealistic if you look at the power jump of the series .... that is even more generous.

I will celebrate it, and maybe a little bit hax for the goku resistant. ^^
Compare base form Frieza to saiyan saga Vegeta =P

AKM sama said:
So how many Brolys will DBH and other games have now? Two? lmao
As if they didn't give him every form in ******* DB already now you will see TWO Broly running around destroying everything

@AKM sama

D3EF0F33-F55C-4F8B-890F-D808D1002C77.jpeg

ZERO7772 said:
That will be the end of the universe as we know it
^ That will happen when Broly and Kale fuse to become Karoly/Brale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back