• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkmon cns said:
Geekdum said pagasis is coming back too
Oh boy. That guy is what's everything wrong with Broly.

I don't want him, I just want a brand new character who looks like Broly and shares the same name. And going by Toriyama's message, I think that's what he is going for. This CHADLY already has a tail.

I do. Broly's power level is maximum.

Where did this meme come from? I don't remember it in the orginal movie

ZERO7772 said:
I do. Broly's power level is maximum.
Where did this meme come from? I don't remember it in the orginal movie
A magazine where the question was what super hero do you want to be and why a kid chose broly sent a picture he drew in and what it said was because his power level is Maximum.

MAXINUUUUM 4A POWER!

Acctually, i really just care because of the power upgrade, since it would put Goku over obvious popular characters like Cloud, Superman postcrisis,Hulk and Thor, Megaman X, Link, etc.

I mean, some of them would kill because of hax, but being able to say canon Goku is stronger is somewhat of a pleasure i cannot describe.

https://twitter.com/RevoluShane7/status/1016977163252363265

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Acctually, i really just care because of the power upgrade, since it would put Goku over obvious popular characters like Cloud, Superman postcrisis,Hulk and Thor, Megaman X, Link, etc.

I mean, some of them would kill because of hax, but being able to say canon Goku is stronger is somewhat of a pleasure i cannot describe.
You do know canon Goku is already Low 2-C, right?

AKM sama said:
Asuka the Demonic Empress said:

You do know canon Goku is already Low 2-C, right?
Duh, he's saying it would make Z Goku at that level, possibly

>most canon

What even? Z is just as canon as S or the first.

Dragon Ball Z is the name of the anime, Goku's adult years were under just Dragon Ball.

Chartate101 said:
no, as its clear there is a large jump in power, just we didn't know how much.
Not really.

Vegeta had Planet level feats, while Frieza had causal star level feats. And Cell an extremely backed up Solar System level statement. It all flows well, but having a random 4-A level feat, if Broly is recognized by Goku and the gang, would definitely ruing the scaling, and in my mind be considered an outlier.

If destroying a Solar System was considered a feat worthy of boasting about by Cell, then how could the Z-Fighters fight someone with 4-A levels of destruction. Especially considering that the Broly movie takes place within the Ten Days before the Cell Games. Before they fought Cell.

We don't have to worry about it until the movie, at least. And I hope we won't have to worry about it ever.

I'm assuming we don't have to worry about it. The glimpses we've seen of Broly's redesign speaks volumes, IMO. He even sorta looks like he's wearing battle armor in that little teaser they'd released. This Broly movie is likely going to make the last three even more irrelevant/non-canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back