• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Goku and vegeta with beards lol.Seems goku will go normal ssj against botamo
I see. That means Goku did absorb the God ki in his super saiyan form (as we saw in ep 14).
I wonder what's the gap between current SSJ and SSB. What do you think?

I dont think he is using any god ki its just a regular old super sayain when he uses god ki is when he goes ssb.As for the gap not sure but probably a huge gap

Celestial Pegasus said:
TakatoBlue said:
Whis disintegrated parts of the place of the tournament and replaced by others. Botamo resistance in the preview was apparently able to tank Goku's (Ssj) attacks effortlessly .Monaka tanked a punch in the face ... (from Goku)...
Yea whis did make the tournament disintegrate and make new ones so matter manipulation but we knew he could do that already since vados can do that.
We knew both could create matter, however I believe this is the first time we've seen them destroy matter like this and completely break it down. Now if only they did this to another character or at least threatened someone.

Shock97 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
TakatoBlue said:
Whis disintegrated parts of the place of the tournament and replaced by others. Botamo resistance in the preview was apparently able to tank Goku's (Ssj) attacks effortlessly .Monaka tanked a punch in the face ... (from Goku)...
Yea whis did make the tournament disintegrate and make new ones so matter manipulation but we knew he could do that already since vados can do that.
We knew both could create matter, however I believe this is the first time we've seen them destroy matter like this and completely break it down. Now if only they did this to another character or at least threatened someone.
Well back when whis was training goku and vegeta he was disintegrating the paths they were on.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I dont think he is using any god ki its just a regular old super sayain when he uses god ki is when he goes ssb.As for the gap not sure but probably a huge gap
You're right, Goten and co were able to detect Goku's ki after he went back to SSJ form during fight with Beerus. Means Goku can use both normal ki and God ki.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
gonna want a hax that can nullify all hax
Thats asking for a lot though we barely have much so far besides whis and vados with their matter manipulation,time reversal and dimensional abilities.Though anything is possible at this point.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
gonna want a hax that can nullify all hax
Thats asking for a lot though we barely have much so far besides whis and vados with their matter manipulation,time reversal and dimensional abilities.Though anything is possible at this point.
and botamo is so far resistant to physical attacks (so far)

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Goku turning regular Super Saiyan is confirmed lol.
TOEI pls, or was it Toriyama? Geekdom was right, they are just trying to sell more toys lol.

I know we will get no explanation whatsoever, so it's up to fan theories to try to explain this.

What theories lol everybody just assumed since he gained the blue form his old one went away it's obviously not the case. They explained SSJB is SSJ + God Ki so if he doesn't incorporate his God Ki in it he gets the normal SSJ the question is how strong is his current SSJ version? it was able to fight with beerus post-god, btw at this rate the Anime is gonna pass the manga up

the question now is.. how powerful is his base and ssj WITHOUT the god ki being used

also, apparently god ki is stable, so the only reason to use ssj first is to judge opponent power

cuz from what we have seen, ssb is pretty stable, and they seemed to have practiced god ki well enough for them to keep on using it without strain

so i think he isnt using god ki yet in order to gage opponent power or something

Goku is using rehular SSJ to consereve Energy and the test the Power of his Opponents (like he usually does) till he sees needs to go stronger. aka Goku vs Tienshinhan in the 23rd Budokai with Weighted clothes and later on without it.

(like in the DBS Manga Chapter 8 his Goal is to defeat them all by himself) and in the Manga Chapter 9 he himself says "oh Frost your an unpleasant Guy " you consvere your on Energy for the next Opponents i know you can transform" Frost: how did yo.... Goku: yeah just like me

Goku's pretty much holding back right now, we might see him going ssb against Hit. I still don't exactly know how Goku's gonna lose to Frost, maybe he gives up or sth.

Soul01 said:
yep its from the summary of the next episode
Just checked kanzenshuu its legit.Thats a pretty interesting ability he has maybe this is a sign toriyama is gonna start including more hax,maybe the other universe 6 fighthers have some hax as well.

Maybe, just maybe. Universe 7 loses due to not being versatile enough except Monaca. So Goku and Vegeta trains to learn hax

FanofRPGs said:
Maybe, just maybe. Universe 7 loses due to not being versatile enough except Monaca. So Goku and Vegeta trains to learn hax
I would like that to happen,as for who is hax its botamo,magetta is another while card no idea what he can do and maybe hit as well,cabba not too sure on we will just have to wait and see.

Is there a formal terminlogy substitute for "hax", but isn't too long? Goku and Vegeta need to learn or have these abilities. They even have godly ki. They have to do something more than just shoot standard ki blasts? How about something similar to The X-Axis, except the area of effect is much more massive?

Dekoshu said:
Is there a formal terminlogy substitute for "hax", but isn't too long? Goku and Vegeta need to learn or have these abilities. They even have godly ki. THey have to do something more than just shoot? How about something similar to The X-Axis, except the area of effect is much more massive?
That would be too OP hax for Dragon Ball I guess, it would defeat the purpose of getting stronger if you can ignore durability

You mean it would be so fatal and so overpowering, that the fighters would rather surrender and not try to endure it, rather than irrationally just standing there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back