• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps because he stores time in another dimension or something like that. Therefore he can use it even the world of void.

im so glad ssg came back, just proofs how great goku has become(he can become ssg by himself instead of need 5 other saiyans helping him)

i bet the new red ssj hair style form goku(on the chocolate thingy) will have is probably the ultimate god form which he will use against jiren and the new form with grey eyes will be the form that surpasses all gods, since it says "the work of the gods ends here" with goku's new transformation along with it. just my theory

@Fgrnbd123 (btw terrible name no offense) I think so too! The red form would be something against Jiren and the grey eye form something against like the grand priest for instance.

FTW395 said:
@Fgrnbd123 (btw terrible name no offense) I think so too! The red form would be something against Jiren and the grey eye form something against like the grand priest for instance.
non taken lol, but im glad u agree on my theory since it's quite possible this may occur

I Loved Super Saiyan God's return. I personally prefer that form over Super Saiyan Blue.

Also his entrance was badass.

So won't anyone comment how pride jobbers turned out to be bunch of jokes ? they were the most hyped up but all they did so far was losing in the most pathletic ways, heck even toppo was getting beat up by Goku in the Zen Exhibition Match

Rergarding Dyspo's hearing, if he were to emanate some form of faster than light radiation that would hit things around him and come back to his ears and translate it as sound to an ethereal ki constructed device, he could "hear" faster than light.

However, i don't believe that is what happened in the anime, it seems to me that Dyspo could hear in small intervals of slow down during a fight, this has never been mentioned, but i would not be surprised if the outcome of fights in a few seconds in the future were made by small bodily preparations in the past, giving someone like Dyspo what would be effectively a form of precognition, a really weird one.

Or, you know, Toei is dumb.

Gr8Gr3yM said:
Rergarding Dyspo's hearing, if he were to emanate some form of faster than light radiation that would hit things around him and come back to his ears and translate it as sound to an ethereal ki constructed device, he could "hear" faster than light.

However, i don't believe that is what happened in the anime, it seems to me that Dyspo could hear in small intervals of slow down during a fight, this has never been mentioned, but i would not be surprised if the outcome of fights in a few seconds in the future were made by small bodily preparations in the past, giving someone like Dyspo what would be effectively a form of precognition, a really weird one.

Or, you know, Toei is dumb.
Lets be honest bro we both know its just toei being dumb.

Hit The Badass said:
First one wins in a landsline.
Second one sounds too childish and amateur.
Well, to be fair, the second one is a fan-made recreation, not the original track.

Well, to be fair, the second one is a fan-made recreation, not the original track.

Still like the first one as it is perfect for tense situations adn hype music.

While second one sounds too much like typical protagonist wining theme.

can someone answer my question:

do you need god essence to become ssgss as a saiyan either by absorbing ther ssg power or training with an angel (whis)?

^ God ki = perfect ki control

That + the form you want to tranform = the god version of that form

It could be that since the Anime is taking things from the Manga, Goku's new form might be a "Perfect Super Saiyan God" such as when he absorbed his SSJB aura into his body could be the Black Haired silver form and then going Kaioken ontop of that could make him be Red

As a side note did anybody else notice that Goku's Gi from End of Z looks like something related to the Grand Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back