• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Golden Frieza vs Toppo so badly. Not only cause of it's be a badass, action packed clash of a couple heavy hitters. But also since it's such a contrast of characters. Toppo the guy utterly obsessed with "justice" vs the one of the most notoriously pure evil villains in anime Frieza.

All the fighters who could fly so far were fodder. lol It's like putting a character with lower overall stats (by a large margin) against another and expect them to win via flight alone.

This episode is fine, even if the henshin lasts for a long time #Sailor Moon, it is pretty funny and no.17 is Cool

Not gonna lie. I didn't like this episode too much. Not much happened, besides a couple cool 17 fight scenes. The entire episode was built upon a joke that the internet has alread made millions of times before and in much funnier ways (Durr why not attack them as they transform?) Cool that they're becoming self aware but it's a decade or two too late.

That was just my personal opinion. You're free to like it if you want. And I of course will still continue to watch and love DBS.

Also I like that Roshi's anti-perv training actually paid off (unlike Krillin's training and techniques) but the gag was already that most people found them ugly. So it was just kinda weird. Like wouldn't Roshi not like them regardless?

well...i bet someone will make a meme on how they expect it to be magical sailor moon shit but then cry on the floor

Lol remember when someone thought Brianne will be like the JIren of U2? I lol'd hard at that tbh. There's not a hope in hell Brianne is gonna be as strong as Jiren since she was never hyped in the beginning.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Well as much as I loved that joke I'm still mad that they wasted half the episode with the transformation.

Good thing that Jiren one-shoted that ridiculous love attack.
Vegeta attacked the heart.

Upcoming spoilers Dyspo uses Light bullets againts Hit's time stop to prevent it and Goku transforms into Super Saiyan God (red/pink hair) to match Dyspo.

Question: What would happen in the ToP if Goku asks people to raise their hands to make a Spirit Bomb and the two Zeno's raise their hands too?

I honestly want that to happen. But then he risks killing someone with Spirit Bomb. Cuz let's be honest, if Goku says raise your hands, Zeno's gonna raise his hand.

AppleLord said:
Upcoming spoilers Dyspo uses Light bullets againts Hit's time stop to prevent it and Goku transforms into Super Saiyan God (red/pink hair) to match Dyspo.
Question: What would happen in the ToP if Goku asks people to raise their hands to make a Spirit Bomb and the two Zeno's raise their hands too?
Where exactly did you get that spoiler from apple? And if this is true then I guess toei just got lazy and started copy and pasting toyotaro's train wreck of a manga ovo.

The Japanese scans for the episodes are out. Episodes 105 & 106 tittles are unknown. There will be no episode on Sept 10.

AppleLord said:
Tfw you realize Goku can oneshot everyone by asking the two Zen'o's to raise their hands so he can power up his Genkidama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back