• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is Goku the worf so far?

Everyone is using him as a punching bag to display their powers.

@Julian Never thought I'd live to see the day where a pocket dimension manipulator gets trolled by their own power.

Jiren aside... That Fricking Alien emolji with arms... She more than likely is stronger than U11 by an massive amount, considering Jiren felt only he could take care of Berserker. The reason I said it was, if he felt like she was comparable to Toppo, he wouldwouldve sent him. But if he did, Toppo more than likely would've gotten fodderized.

Speaking of : Now we have an excuse for her losing like SSB, because she isn't confident enough to use her FP. It's true though, but it's funny to note her transformation is the literal co!binational of Super Saiyan Rage and SSJ3

Base Goku cracked a small amount of the stage and there has been many other scenes which showed people below ssb destroying the stage parts so i dont think Kale is anywhere near the Gods of Destruction

@QuagsireTheLegend... I don't care that much. Its nice to know though regardless..

You just said it yourself... A Small part of it. The GoD's did far more damage to the Super Katchin than anyone else sans Kale, whose ROAR did more damage to the Super reinforced Katchin than anyone else who was on the stage. For one, Grand Priests statement said that he GoD's would now have more difficulty destroying it as much as they did , but t Kale does the exact same attack that goes deeper into the Katchin than they did.

Secondly, we have to consider how powerful the manga portrays Super Katchin. Even regular Super Katchin is used as the ultimate finishing Full Powered attack for Merged Zamasu. It's pretty much considered a big dealin the Manga AND the Anime... Yet Kale damaged it far more than anyone else else has on the stage, including the GoD's .

And here i thought nobody in the tournament (sans Jiren obviously) would reach Merged Zamasu/Vegito Blue levels of power. Kale is probably on the same league as those two perhaps higher.

@Quagsire ... Maybe. Unsure as of now.

@Julian ... The feat puts her pretty conformably in the Top Tiers. If Super Katchin is implied to be as strong as portrayed in the manga, and especially considering how much she damaged reinforced Super Katchin , which in comparison to the GoD's, who did conceivable damage to it , was said by the Grand Priest to have difficulty doing so, even though he just saw them fight at near FP against each other for Zen'o, meaning they would be trying near their best to impress him & Grand Priest

Her roar did that much damage to the stage of super reinforced Super Katchin , something even in the manga that is treated as supremely powerful in the manga. It is supported by how the Grand Priest seemed so confident that it wouldn't give if they fought like that again.

The only reason I'd say she'd lose is because of her obscene lack of experience now. I can't say control, considering how she's getting better. This is why I believe her getting much stronger in the future would be crazy.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
And here i thought nobody in the tournament (sans Jiren obviously) would reach Merged Zamasu/Vegito Blue levels of power. Kale is probably on the same league as those two perhaps higher.
Uh... Doubt it. Merged Zamasu was almost untouchable by a fully serious Blue Goku, a fully serious Blue Vegeta and Plot Saiyan Trunks until he had the sword.

Kale is strong sure, but nearly as strong as Merged Zamasu/Vegito? Nah. Either of them would fodderize most fighters around there so far (maybe Jiren could be a threat, but other than that even Hit would get rekt hard).

@FateAlbane well you have a good point,However let's not forget that Kale curbstomped a much stronger Goku so its not much of a stretch to say she is at least close to maybe 60% to 80% of their power.

Jiren could probably give them a good fight but maybe would lose to a fully serious Vegito and Merged Zamasu. Now the rest of the fighters get soloed by any of them.

I already explained about the Super Katchin bits . It was considered an incredibly big deal to tear apart the way the GoD's did it ( they wrre obviously near FP in that sparring sensation, as not only are they fighting other GoD's, but also trying to impress Grand Priest and Zen'O ) , yet Kale's primal screams did more damage to the arena then those GoD's

You seem to be ignored how REGULAR Super Katchin was portrayed in the manga as Merged Zamasu's strongest move. She can casually destroyed reinforced Super Katchin specifically designed to I've even GoD's a ludicrously hard time breaking it completely, yet with JUST her primal screams she was threatening to destroy the stage completely.

Jiren curb stomped this person. I didn't say she was stronger, I said they are comparable.

The problem is Manga Zamasu and Anime Zamasu are two things entirely. Manga version was extremely nerfed from his anime form whereas Manga Vegito is a lot stronger than Anime Vegito.

If anything Kale is probably on the league of Manga Merged Zamasu but nowhere near Anime Merged Zamasu.

@Seed There's a huge difference between breaking an inanimate arena and fighting an immortal God who was curbstomping three fully serious Blue/Plot saiyans at once who didn't need to care much about holding back or about other opponents they would face later.

And Goku didn't have that much time to get all that stronger from Zamasu Saga to Tournament of power.

If it was Merged Zamasu or Vegito there, they would casually repeat the same feats demonstrated so far. Fusions are a huge deal in DB. Even Trunks and Goten who separately were complete fodder to Buu in DBZ, were rekting him HARD once they went fully serious as Gotenks. Kale is one of the strongest characters so far, but there's absolutely no way Kale is scalling to either of these fusions.

That's just overhype.

About the super katchin though, with the new episode one of the pride troppers could control their weight at will and they latched onto goku. The weight made goku sink into the ground.

Can this be used as a strength feat? Since Goku at least kept standing with a weight on his back that was heavy enough to sink into the strongest material in the universe.

IcarusXI said:
About the super katchin though, with the new episode one of the pride troppers could control their weight at will and they latched onto goku. The weight made goku sink into the ground.
Can this be used as a strength feat? Since Goku at least kept standing with a weight on his back that was heavy enough to sink into the strongest material in the universe.
Yep,because this is actually a good feat.

Imagine what weight is needed to sink like that in most dent material in universe

Btw with the cast destroying another dimensional barrier that even Goku couldn't get inside with IT.

I would hope this can be used as to whether the Z cast can destroy space-time.

There are some implications of High 3-A and even Low 2-C ish DBS. I am NOT a supporter of it in the least little bit though.3-A is a lot less controversial. It requires a lot less thinkingf and analyzation. Plus, I like Future Warrior as being superior to Super....

Wait a second. It would actually scale to Xenoverse anyways... But I still am not a fan of High 3-A to Low 2-C DBS .

I don't see how our preferences matter in terms of the verses power.

I've seen many series on this site that I personally believe don't derserve it at all and seem like wank to me. (cough sailor moon cough)

I'm fine with High 3-A Goku and other but low 2-C seems to be exaggerating, it would take a huge feat of space-time destruction that seems complicated, but I think the only feat we'll have will be the destruction of pocket dimension

unless Goku or anyone punches the shit out of zeno.

Then Goku punches the shit out of that person.

iirc Seiya got his High-3A or was it low 2-C for cracking hades armor.

Seiya got upgraded to 2-C for that. Since the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is so completely and utterly massive, even very minor damage would call for that.

Anyone noticed how Toppo told Jiren they need to preserve stamina

I have a feeling Jiren is insanely powerful, but has really low Stamina as a result...

Now that I think about it, I really want to see someone punch Zeno's face in repeatedly.

There's destroying universes for at least comprehensible reasons and then there's destroying it for the lols.

The universe with the highest level in this tournament has only 4 members left standing while the universe with second lowest mortal score still has 9 left lol

pretty sure its because most of the mortals in U7 are either weak AF comparing to the average or the strong ppl like cell and kid buu that made the numbers higher got killed reducing the average of U7

TISSG7Redgrave said:
pretty sure its because most of the mortals in U7 are either weak AF comparing to the average or the strong ppl like cell and kid buu that made the numbers higher got killed reducing the average of U7
It was quality of life not power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back