• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know what there gonna come up with to stop Goku and Jiren from fighting. At the end of last week's episode they where face to face but in the preview of tonights episode Goku is around Android 17 and 18.

Well what can you do, many Characters have never trained a day in their life (Hit, Frieza) look how strong they were when they where first introduced.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Well what can you do, many Characters have never trained a day in their life (Hit, Frieza) look how strong they were when they where first introduced.
I don't remember Hit saying he's never trained.

In the tounament when he fought Goku he said no has ever challenged him or something along those lines and if he trained his moves would have already been stronger but he always had no problem assassinating his Targets but I kinda thinking to much on it, he didn't seem like the type to train but who knows.

The Freiza example still applies tho, I guess you can switch Hit with Buu since he doesn't even know what training is.

LOL i hat my phone, tried to edit my post but right when I was about to hit edit the screen scrolled up and I Kudos my own post.

Omg U11 got humiliated already and the GoD look pathic xD

Two females sayains centerded episode and #18 is on rule now ~

Kahseral was easily overpowered by 17, and people though he was going to give trouble to him and 18 XD. 18 even saw it was not even needed for both of them fight him so she decided to help Goku instead.

I feel like the teams to watch out for.

Universe 7. We all know why.

Universe 6. We all know why.

Universe 11. We all know why.

Universe 2. They seem to be a little tougher than we thought.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Also @Shock97 maybe Pocket Dimension Creation(I think it's called idk?) Might be more suitable for this.
Could be. Honestly didn't expect her to have an ability like that lol.

Wait, Kale can control her form now? It took Gohan a year in the hyperbolic time chamber (chamber of space time. whatevs it's called) to gain control and maintain SS1. Here's the difference between Goku and Kale's transformation

Goku: My best friend has been murdered in front of me and my child and other friend are near dead.

Kale: Senpai didn't notice me!!!

@Shock97 I know right?? Caught me off guard too. Dragon Ball just keeps getting more hax and more hax these days.

WAIT. Goku hinted they would become much stronger and have a real fight later.

What are they planning ?! How can SSBeserk get any more OP ?! Unless they do... No...

Super Saiyan Berserker 3 ( Gets shot on millions of times in the head by Goku's SSB Kamehameha's )

I know right ?!

Let me explain how ridiculous that sounds on paper : SSBerserker has some feats in episode 100 that even the GoD's would have difficulty replicating with almost all of their power according to the Grand Priest. The primal screams of Berserker worried Toppo, who was going to make Goku surpass his limits ( AKA: SSBKKX10 ) , and someone much stronger than Toppo was required to knock her out... And it was those nprimal screams at alerted Jiren to take action, meaning those screams were far stronger than Toppo by default....

[ Takes off Shades and looks in disbelief. ]

I'm sure Goku was foreshadowing Caulifla getting Blue in the Future and Kale probably just training to get stronger with her, Kabe would hopefully get at least SSJ2 by then lol

Well the remaining members of Green Lantern's Team were mad that Kale got rid of Wonder Woman so easily and went after the Female Saiyans and the others. However as the Atom was holding Goku down and 18 was pretty much like get outta the arena boi. They had to regroup and came after the "weak girls" that was a big mistake because Aquaman, Red Tornado, Raven and their commander were bested when Kale went full on berserker again. Raven of course thought she could pull a fast one but 18 quickly dispatched of her so now it's up to Superman, Batman, Flash and those other 2 to please the Joker and not bring anymore dishonor to their universe if they succeed they get to have some private time with Harley!

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Super Saiyan Berserker 3 ( Gets shot on millions of times in the head by Goku's SSB Kamehameha's )
They are probably going to homage GT by making Super Saiyan 4 Canon lmao.

Super Saiyajin Berserker 4 Kale and Super Saiyan Blue Caulifilia... ? Oh jeez... Someone make that fanart.

On a serious note, why are they making Kale on an similar level to the GoD's in Berserker Form ?

Well like I said while I do believe she is really close to the GoD's i still dont think she is AS strong as them.

They are probably making her similar to them probably to demonstrate that the gap between the mortals and the gods is getting thinner.

Keyword I said is "similar" . We won't know unless she spars with Champa or some crap. Heck, not even Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu, have shown there are THAT close. Speaking of Merged Zamasu, his ultimate attack in the manga is Super Katchin. Guess what feat Kale has...?

That more than likely is the reason. Or the other is she is used to hype up Jiren.

1hey
Really liking her design. Here's hoping she actually does something instead of getting hype and then being fodderized.

I wouldn't get attached to Kale, just wait until Zen'o erases her from existence.

[ Grabs Zen'o's nonexistent neck. ] IF YOU KILL HER, YOUR TITLE MEANS NOTHING TO ME!!

[Ahem] ... Moving on. I hope she's a powerful threat as well, not something tossed aside.

@Seed Kale was the bane of U11 so far. Jiren aside, she disqualified more than half of their team. ROFL

EDIT: I mean, 18 dropped Cocotte but Kale was the reason she got vulnerable in the first place. Couple that with the guy in the previous episode that she took out while on a rampage and there you go. Half their team gone because of Kale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back