• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I remember the preview of Android 18 and 17 fighting the Pride Tropper General dude.

A 3-A military man, many we might get something on 18 as well.

Let's also not forget guys that compared to DBS & DBZ, DBS doesn't portray damage compared to DBZ did. Let's also not forget:

- Kale's sreams alarmed Toppo, someone whom was unfazed when Goku used SSB against him, and didn't seem to care. The fact he cared more about Kale's screams than Goku says something. Said Screams seems to be the reason Jiren attempted to stop her, not ebcause of bothering him or being up in his face.

- The way he said after using SSB ( I'm going to use more power ) signifies SS2 wasn't enough.

- Goku charged his kamehameha ontop of the one he fired, it still didn't do anything.

- Her stopping was not becasue of stamina, it was because she was losing control and needed to relinquish her energies.

- The fact even Vegeta seemed alarmed of him.

- NO fighter in the ToP even attempted to go after her when she was raging off, alnd seemed mesmerized by both the form and it's power , also signifying her power .

It isn't as "unlikely" as people place it.

I have a feeling that Yardrat wasn't ringed out. Like maybe he teleported before falling off. It certainly looked like that because usually they only teleport to the bench after falling for a bit, but he teleported sooner than that.

^ I agree with Fate. I may not be consistent, but in Kale's case it is somewhat justified. By justified, it causes problems because she was never implied to be that strong, but at the same notion, we never saw her struggle, even here in episode 100.

Him and the Female Saiyans should be honestly since he's pretty equal with SSJ Vegeta and Caulifla/Kale are vastly more powerful than Kabe

@Joseph While I agree that 3-A Kale makes sense, If the logic in the above comic was true we would have 3-A SSB Level Krillin by now, too.

@Fate: Goku did beam clash with Krillin though. Only reason Kale will get upgraded because she's a prodigy and Krillin being 3-A makes 'no sense' (but Kale being SSB level does, for some reason). You can interpret anything however you like, the show doesn't make much distinction.

I don't know why there are people comparing her to Broly and his LSSJ, saying that it's "Illogical" she tanked a SSB Kamehameha with no damage when Broly's was about SSJ2/SSJ3, Kale is not Broly! She is much stronger than Broly is. There is also no reason to believe he was holding back (at least not too much), and even if Goku was not using full-power, that only means that even at his full-power Kale would still be a big threat. Also, it should be noted that when Goku saw his Kamehameha wasn't working, he apparently powered it up, still without success. In my opinion that is meant to show that SSB is not that special anymore and a lot of people can match it's power. Thus giving hype to Goku's probable new transformation.

@Joseph You're leaving out the part when Base Gohan was explicitly stated to have held back against Krillin right beforehand. And it being stated that with the difference in power there's nothing Krillin could do to Goku.

Krillin does not scale to SSB Goku. SSB Goku is pretty much confirmed to have held back against Krillin.

I see nothing wrong with the logic in the above comic, it's an interpretation just like many other. The show doesn't explain anything and has lots of sudden powerups. Then you have prodigy like Kale who not only hasn't trained much but can't control her Ki, but her being able to stand beside SSB Goku makes sense. So how much was Goku holding back against Kale? Was he limiting himself to 3-A or 4-B? You can choose whatever you like and since the show doesn't clarify, it doesn't make any difference.

@Ryukama: I can leave behind ton more, we had Future Trunks nakama power which has zero explanation anyway. It makes no sense, we're trying our best to make it sensible. Not your fault if anybody disagrees with you.

Ryukama said:
@Joseph You're leaving out the part when Base Gohan was explicitly stated to have held back against Krillin right beforehand. And it being stated that with the difference in power there's nothing Krillin could do to Goku.
Krillin does not scale to SSB Goku. SSB Goku is pretty much confirmed to have held back against Krillin.
Pretty much. It's funny people are saying Goku was holding back against her even though there are nothing implying he was, unlike with Krillin. It's possible he wasn't using his full-power, but he wasn't holding back either. In fact he seemed concerned when he saw she was just walking through his Kamehameha

@Joseph What does Trunks have to do with this? The point is Krillin does not scale to SBB Goku. Even a character vastly inferior than SSB Goku was explicitly stated to have held back against Krillin right before the "beam clash."

@Ryukama: I am talking about Kale being SSB level, since we're assuming Goku wasn't holding back at all against her. Or was he? I see people saying different things, like Goku didn't even get a scratch from her attack.

Anyway, DBS topics are cancer and I won't talk about this nonsense anymore.

"Goku did beam clash with Krillin though. Only reason Kale will get upgraded because she's a prodigy and Krillin being 3-A makes 'no sense' (but Kale being SSB level does, for some reason)."

Goku's beam clash was heavily restrained. And the reason we're not upgrading Krillin isn't simply "3-A Krillin makes no sense" but because Krillin does not scale to SSB Goku. That's my point.

Joseph619 said:
@Ryukama: I am talking about Kale being SSB level, since we're assuming Goku wasn't holding back at all against her. Or was he? I see people saying different things, like Goku didn't even get a scratch from her attack.
Anyway, DBS topics are cancer and I won't talk about this nonsense anymore.
Honestly, if you're going to talk about that, then i must mention that, Kale, even though clearly damaged by Jiren's attack, was shown completely unscratched when Caulifla caught her.

Once everybody gets upgraded to 3-A, all fights with Krillin involved will be outliers in future, unless he's upgraded too. It will be fun to see the scalings after tournament ends.

By the way, if Krillin is comparable to Android 18 as Dark said, and 18 fights a 3-A opponent evenly or beats her/him, what's gonna happen I wonder? That's seriously possible as Dark said.

RadicalMrR said:
No, if he trains he gets upgraded.
So Krillin would be another hidden prodigy? That would be an interesting revelation honestly lol. Even 17 needed 6 (or 10?) years to be 3-A.

Krillin the Human Prodigy, becomes SSB level by tranining. Honestly I would like that, Krillin is a good fighter

18 hasnt trained so it would be an outlier for her unless the show gives us an explanation.

Just like how in Z everyone and their mother, including Yamcha, could destroy a planet the entire cast is gonna be 3-A now lol

RadicalMrR said:
18 hasnt trained so it would be an outlier for her unless the show gives us an explanation.
Well 17 Said she was alot stronger then the last time he had seen her if that counts.

Krillin should at least scale to Base Goku as a low ball since rewatching the battle he was overpowering him with his attacks about to get pushed out of the ring and forced Goku to go SSJ even competing at all with Blue should be considered as PIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back