• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big DBZ and DBS fan,but in my opinion there should be a downgrade for the verse rather than upgrading everyone to universe lvl.There was only one feat from non god tiers being a universe lvl(it wasnt universe lvl imho,but in this wiki it considers so),and it is SSG Goku vs Beerus,after that there was no feat equal to this,when even stronger SSB Goku was fighting Vegeta,Zamasu,Frieza.+Vegito vs Fusion Zamasu.Just my opinion.

Let me just break this down.

You yourself mentioned them being non god tiers yet they shook the very Universe itself, so how much stronger is current Goku and serious Beerus by comparison?

Saint seiya characters are all tier 4 and above yet their storngest attacks usually rarely break a wall, you can't destroy the galaxy every time you throw a punch lol <anime logic

You need to get used to it

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Dude we have Multiversal+ characters who barely ever destroy more than a city at a time. They aren't going to destroy a universe EVERY fight. That's just the truth of the matter.
Which is BS, actually any fight should go the same way as Goku vs beerus, if universal characters going all out of course it will affect the surroundings

Either way i don't really care, it's ridiculous to think you will destroy the planet every time you attack so yeah

Hit The Badass said:
Ssr4vegito said:
Hit ran away he knew he couldnt fight Jiren
Tried to fight Champa, didn't he?
Champa>>>>>jiren
Stop fooling yourself lol he never tried to fight chumpa and the gods >>> any mortal thing will be from the past after this arc

Heck i think Jiren > Beerus

So,by your logic it is better to upgrade everyone who trade blows with Goku(Krillin,17,Roshi,Gohan etc) to Universe lvl rather than downgrade the verse?

I didnt say that they have to destroy a universe every time,but to show some good feats on that lvl or slightly below more than 1 time(besides Zeno,Zamasu).

@Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff

Rather than saying "what" you could explain me your point of view.

And i know what "Anime logic" is,but in dbs it is exegerated.

I don't really care about DBS scaling because it's mess at this point and beyonde saving "lel" but the series have a lot of fans who will act salty everytime, i mean i am big DB fan but i don't really care about power levels after all this

Yes all the character will be 3-A after this except for some

Downgrade for the DB fans here is cancer ~

It is an outlier for Krillin and Roshi. 17 and Gohan are indeed 3-A. One time is all that's needed. Nothing more. The ones who deserve the upgrade will get the upgrade. The ones who don't, won't. It is as simple as that.

"And i know what "Anime logic" is,but in dbs it is exegerated."

But it isn't. I guess we need to downgrade every character who is a certain tier because of only 1 feat...Simply put not going to happen.

ZERO7772 said:
Wall of text
"i assumed it would come to this"

After that, Hit readied himself to fight Champa. Even though he knew Champa can easily kill him.

Stop fooling yourself and watch that episode again lol.

At this, Beerus > jiren

"The verse cant be upgraded if character showed a feat that was a lot stronger than their regular power"or something like that is the rule of the wiki if i dont forget.I still disagree with your opinion.Too mach Dbz fanboys here(not fans),you cant cure that.But whatever,you dont have to answer me,i dont intend to debate about this further.

^It wasn't just once, Vados said if beerus and chump where to fight then U7 and U6 will be destroyed IIRC

if you notice all the DBZ character were scaled to Cell for his 4-B claim that never happend with any character again it just how most verse works, one character do the feat and other get the scale

Except it was a clear God transformation. And it isn't an opinion. It's a simple fact. Give us a legit reason. Matter of fact make a Content Revision Thread and show more evidence than just "You DBz Fanboys". Get off your high horse.

Also don't try to strawman me here. Being a DB fan has nothing to do with this. Also Ad hominem as part of your argument is trying to attack our character instead of our arguments. Try again.

Okay. Let's all calm down, have a cup of tea, go for a walk. Then come back and discuss. And please stop quoting walls of text. My laptop specs are decent but my net connection is shit.

I have a question for people here. How long are you willing to wait until you decide Goku's feat with Beerus is a outlier?

LordAizenSama said:
I have a question for people here. How long are you willing to wait until you decide Goku's feat with Beerus is a outlier?
Why would we decide it's an outlier all of a sudden?

>All of a sudden

I've been saying it will be a outlier for a long time, well over a year, with gokus base form now apparently=SSG Dont you think it is inconsistent to start scaling everyone to his level? Just about everyone and their mother would scale to base goku at this point

Not at all. Goku was stated to have absorbed said God Ki. We are only scaling those post U6 arc.

Those who scale that haven't:

New Characters who show that they can match God Ki absorbed characters

Gohan with his new Mystic Form

I truly don't see it as an outlier and I never have nor never will. I don't why this is suddenly becoming a problem. If you've wanted to downgrade them, you should just make a thread about it.

But there are statements in manga too supporting universe level Beerus stated both by Champa and Vados.

So it ain't gonna be an outliner unless Beerus exhaut himsepf destroyimg a galaxy.

Scaling characters with no previously established power to a 3-A feat is inconsistent?

Also base Vegeta kicked ssj3 Gotenk's ass. Characters getting this strong isnt inconsistent, its bullshit.

RadicalMrR said:
Scaling characters with no previously established power to a 3-A feat is inconsistent?
Also base Vegeta kicked ssj3 Gotenk's ass. Characters getting this strong isnt inconsistent, its bullshit.
Who is this directed at?

@Dragonmasterxyz

"Give us a legit reason. Matter of fact make a Content Revision Thread and show more evidence than just "You DBz Fanboys" ",i am almost sure if i make a thread about dbs downgrade "fanboys" would literally attack me with words like "lol,really,********,hater" and then someone would close the thread with words "we discussed it before".If you just ignored everything i said i dont even know should i continue debating with you.As i said earlier,the feat was shown only ONCE,and it wasnt even universe lvl,+jumping from 4b to 3a for only one feat,isnt it contradict wiki rules.

Beerus is definitely universal, it would only be a outlier for goku.

>If you've wanted to downgrade them make a thread.

Well for starters we have already agreed to wait for the arc to end before starting CRT's and secondly I only want to see what people think about it. The fact that you're saying that it is becoming a problem means other people are thinking that way here? Interesting.

P.S Its not that this is recently becoming a problem, its just becoming a more public one.

I suspect more people may think it is a outlier but dont say anything due to fear of being ousted/antagonised/ganged up on by the DB fans as idiot/downplayers

How is it an outlier for Goku who literally gain God Ki specifically for this fight? And then absorbed it?

"The fact that you're saying that it is becoming a problem means other people are thinking that way here? Interesting."

Or it is becoming a problem because like 2 or 3 people keep bringing it up.

"I suspect more people may think it is a outlier but dont say anything due to fear of being ousted/antagonised/ganged up on by the DB fans as idiot/downplayers"

Assuming all people will do such a thing.

"As i said earlier,the feat was shown only ONCE,and it wasnt even universe lvl,+jumping from 4b to 3a for only one feat,isnt it contradict wiki rules."

Quote this rule please.

I was just trying to interpret what he was trying to say. I'm going to stay neutral here. All I hope for is that the discussion not turn into a shit storm.

Then matching those far stronger than himself, Goku tends to have amazing stamina & endurance. Remember the Goku vs Frieza fight ? That could explain how well she was doing.

LOL, Jeez I fall asleep and wak up to a debate.

Anyway they are likely Trolling us with Goku vs Jiren and they won't actually fight in the next episode. But if they do... It better be the most epicest fight in the series because the Hype is to real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back