• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Go crawl back underneath the rock from where you came cal
Maybe that's best, Cal. There are no stereotypers like Peter under your rock.

I'm wondering why no one brought up that an Angel got scared of a mortal fighter...

Darkmon cns said:
why is no one talking about SS retcon? like only 1 guy even brout it up.
U6 Saiyans are not same

Also why would be recon when Goten & Trunks can transform as easily in SSJ for fun even,without anger at all

S U P E R S A I Y A N B A R G A I N S A L E

....we dont known how it was when goten and trunks first transformed

the Saiyans are the same the mecanicx of Supersayiyan have been retconed.

Yes Frieza my favorite villain of all time is coming back. I already know Goku is going to win their fight but I don't care.

I actually like the new saiyans but I don't like how it seems everyone has an easy time going SS, Hell what's next Pan gonna go SS?

Darkmon cns said:
....we dont known how it was when goten and trunks first transformed

the Saiyans are the same the mecanicx of Supersayiyan have been retconed.
No. Its stated that Caulifla is a prodigious for attaining SS without rage.

Aka she has an easy time doing it hell they might as well throw SS around for every.

no it dosent she dose it becuse cubba told her where to focuse her energey SS has been turneshed from what it was and can now be achived from a 1 minet tutorial.

Caulifla looked like a SSJ2 in the NEP, but then, Goku's SSJ form once looked just like his SSJ2 a couple of times. Though Caulifla never transformed into a SSJ2, there's no way for them to commit such a mistake.

Also, SSB Vegeta blew up the Chamber again, this time it is clear that it was from the inside. Universe Level+ High Tier anyone?

Seth uploaded a new video Ssb kaioken Goku is low multiversal and ssj4 is multi galaxy to low universal we need upgrades

Ssr4vegito said:
Seth uploaded a new video Ssb kaioken Goku is low multiversal and ssj4 is multi galaxy to low universal we need upgrades
This is exactly why I really hate SethTheProgrammer, his friends, and his followers. They wank the crap out of the Dragon Ball characters. Like seriously they still think Vegeta is Multi-Universe lvl for blowing up the Room of Spirit and Time in the comments. And they say I'm stupid for thinking they aren't like WTF!

Daniel Zee said:
Ssr4vegito said:
Recently i found out that there are still some fans who believes that GT is canon to super and also believes ss4>>>ssb
well hail zeon made a video a long time ago saying ssj4>ssjg so i'm not really surprised.
Yeah, its nutts, SSJ4 isn't even remotely close Blue or God for that matter, i also don't like Hail Zeon at all

Darkmon cns said:
no it dosent she dose it becuse cubba told her where to focuse her energey SS has been turneshed from what it was and can now be achived from a 1 minet tutorial.
"From what it was" you mean: get enraged and poof?

How did Goku get ssj2? and ssj3? and vegeta ssj2? and goten ssj? and trunks ssj? and gotenks ssj3? They must have real anger issues if "rage" was the only way to get super saiyan. It can be achieved by focusing energy if you are strong enough, you got an explanation.

Btw, if caulifla gets ssj2, it would be ok, they are supposed to be way higher than cell saga god characters (even in base), a powerup into ssj2 would be understandable.

Seth is a dumbass who thinks he knows it all, a lot of his explanations are pure speculation as well

Time for downgrades saiyan saga vegeta cannot blow up a planet vegeta lied and naruto and sasuke stomps him according to new video from swagkage damn i hate these youtubers

Even though king Kai stated that if goku would lose control of his spirit bomb that it could destroy planet earth or the fact that piccolo moon feat is small planet level and it getting to planet level when we get to saiyan saga vegeta isn't crazy.

Piccolo's moon-bust should straight up be considered planet level, or even large planet level. The small planet level calculation is based on a 1 minute time frame, which is a rediculously massive low-ball. Like Piccolo would be floating there like an idiot with his hand in the air for 1 minute.

Without a timeframe, we'd use the GBE, so it would be Moon level. Actually, we were supposed to downgrade it to that...

Naw, I know wut the low balled timeframe is and if I didnt

In addition a tertiary canon will be allowed. The tertiary canon consists of official adaptations not overseen by the author, which do not modify or contradict source material.
~ Cano

Guys I just had an amazing idea.

Wut if the thing Freiza asks for is a son, namely, Kuriza.

This makes sense because if he wants something irreverent like being out of the cocoon then wuts the point of bringing him back if his desire has zero impact on the series after the tournament. If he asks for something big like being revived then that makes the story more repetitive unless he becomes good, which is the most asinine thing that could happen.

If he asks for a kid then that opens doors for a new character that can have an impact on the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back