• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit The Badass said:
And Hit forced him into kk10 and even had the edge against him. Not really impressive when characters from previous arc had done it far better.
That was impressive for Hit in the Universe 6 saga, through in the later arc he was overwhelmed by Super Saiyan Blue Goku, it's oblivious that he is currently stronger.

When I said toppo was a disappointment I meant in the fact that he brought NOTHING new to the table....hell if anything he brought one of the easiest styles to counter in hand to hand that I've seen in a long while.You guys may have a different opinion on this from me and thats fine but to me this was lackluster and utterly disappointing.

Derpmaster9000 said:
When I said toppo was a disappointment I meant in the fact that he brought NOTHING new to the table....hell if anything he brought one of the easiest styles to counter in hand to hand that I've seen in a long while.You guys may have a different opinion on this from me and thats fine but to me this was lackluster and utterly disappointing.
That's fine. I mistaken you as one of those people who were yammering that goku destroyed Toppo.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Am I the only one here who thinks it would be a good idea to give jiren some strong hax to make him stand out more instead of him being the typical bland dbz guy who's just punch kick and ki blast all day long?
I do. I'm tired of uncreativity and or lazyness in this franchise. The series has gotten better with Super as I've vocally expressed many times, but still I'm amazed that other collegue series such as Digimon, Pokemon, Saint Seiya, and Naruto have had more creativity in powers and concepts on a more consistent basis. It's almost like DB refuses to evolve, imo showcased by the fact that Goku is still in the old gi when the ROF one was a welcome breath of fresh air, in addition to being a symbol of the new era.

Why does Dragon Ball need these abilities? Don't fix what isn't broke. People love DB for what it has shown. Yes we want some hax, but DB has done just fine as a series without it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why does Dragon Ball need these abilities? Don't fix what isn't broke. People love DB for what it has shown. Yes we want some hax, but DB has done just fine as a series without it.
That might be the problem. Everyone is so used to "punch, kick, ki blast" no one knows they can expect better. I'm not even talking specifically with hax, just more creativity in general with battles and powers. The series has done this in the past (see Fusion Reborn) and Janemba wasn't a completely broken hax monster.

Shock97 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
That might be the problem. Everyone is so used to "punch, kick, ki blast" no one knows they can expect better. I'm not even talking specifically with hax, just more creativity in general with battles and powers. The series has done this in the past (see Fusion Reborn) and Janemba wasn't a completely broken hax monster.
Glad to see someone on the same side as me. Welcome to the club bro.

I agree about the lack of creativity. Heck, I was glad to see Toppo using various locks. They don't even need a bunch of new powers just have people use different fighting physical methods, and I'd be even happier.

I don't see the point in complaining about Toppo when the only fight we saw with him was interupted. He likely has more abilities that we haven't seen.

Someone like yhwach in db? Never gonna happen, bleach before yhwach had some decent hax i think,but db isn't use to decent hax abilities much less the level of NLF that someone like yhwach has. I mean zamasu was seen as unfair, and he isn't really that hax.

At this point i am not worried about hax, just gonna enjoy the show for what it is, if some decent hax does happen i would be happy though, but i don't expect much.

Toppo's mustache is pretty damn epic if you ignore that it makes him look like the Lorax had his way with Pringles Man.

well I mean the agels seem to have spatial, temporal and matter manipulation, i wont be surprised to see daishnkan show full on reality warping

I believe the only reason the Grand Priest didnt kill Zamasu himself is because Zamasu was saving him the hassle of destroying the multiverse.

Shock97 said:
So it seems between Majin Buu, Frieza, and Beerus nearly all life in U7 has been eradicated.
And thanks to Goku it may be ALL life in U7 being eradicated.

Hey

I'm joking pls no bully

Holy sh^t this episode was wild, Is there anything Whis CAN'T do, and Freeza and Boo went wild, only 28 planets in Universe 7 with life on them.

Darkmon cns said:
Vegan Gains said:
Holy sh^t this episode was wild, Is there anything Whis CAN'T do, and Freeza and Boo went wild, only 28 planets in Universe 7 with life on them.
wait what?
Whis teleported Bra out of Bulma or something, and only 28 planets in Universe 7 have life on them, thanks to Freeza, Boo, Beerus etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back