• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what?
Whis teleported Bra out of Bulma or something, and only 28 planets in Universe 7 have life on them, thanks to Freeza, Boo, Beerus etc.

what?

This episode was freaking adorable. Not much happened but I had a smile on my face.

Well, the episode was kind of all over the place, but the main facts are

• Out of the billions, and billions of planets in Universe 7, only 28 have life on them(You know, because Boo and Freeza, but still hard to believe).
  • Vegeta refuses to join the team, wanting to take care of Bulma and Bra
  • Goku wants to recruit Kuririn, Androids 17 and 18
The important plot points. really.

Joseph619 said:
Why did Trunk's hair turn purple again? Are the animators ******** or what?
Present Trunks' hair was always purple. Future Trunks was the one with the blue hair change.

No about the universes being destroyed like they should know as I am pretty sure the grand priest will say the losing universe gets destroyed before the tournament starts and they will know from there.

Huesito88 said:
No about the universes being destroyed like they should know as I am pretty sure the grand priest will say the losing universe gets destroyed before the tournament starts and they will know from there.
they did but vegeta wasnt there

No like before the actually tournament like when the get everyone all 80 fighters and grand priest gives a quick run down before all 80 fight

Literally impossible there are only 28 planets with life out of hundreds of billions of galaxies, but whatever..

Darkinx said:
Literally impossible there are only 28 planets with life out of hundreds of billions of galaxies, but whatever..
i mean frieza and buu were on rampages for an unknown amount of time, and there may have many other such destructive beings who played a role in the small amount of life in U7

No, it's stupid. Let's all ignore it.

There's a freaking Galactic Federation Dragon Ball to protect the planets, such a thing would not exist if there were only 28 planets with life across the entire universe with hundreds of billions of galaxies.

Someone at Toei had a brain aneurysm.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There's a freaking Galactic Federation Dragon Ball to protect the planets, such a thing would not exist if there were only 28 planets with life across the entire universe with hundreds of billions of galaxies.

Ah the classic dragon ball plothole rears its ugly head, I was wondering where that was

Matthew Schroeder said:

tbh, the galactic federation is pretty weak and it was stated that frieza defeated the entirity of the oragnization so easily that even mentioning his name became a taboo in the organization. So maybe they were trying to make a futile attempt to stop frieza this whole time without acctually being able to slow him down at all. And maybe the reason they existed itself was because advanced life/civilizations themselves were at a risk of extinction in U7 due to frieza (and similar beings). Once again, this is partly speculation and if the same statement appears in the manga, then this theory would probably explain how things got to the current point.

And hey, maybe they were specifically refering to life with a properly organized society since the mortal level seems to be based on level of developement and well being of the inhabitants, so maybe only an organised society would be counted towards this, since basic life forms wont help the mortal level or help in the production of useful fighters for the tournament. As a result it is possible that planets without an advanced civilization weren't counted because even if they did have life, it would be irrelevant to the events at hand.

But to say that there's only 28 planets is stupid.

Freeza ran a galactic empire. The Saiyan Race took over entire planets and sold them as colonies to aliens who could pay well enough, and that was a valuable and profitable business for Freeza.

Hi there, I am new to this site and this is the thread which i usually frequent. I know this isnt the right place but can i know a website which would allow me to read marvel and dc comics?

Pringlesboy said:
Hi there, I am new to this site and this is the thread which i usually frequent. I know this isnt the right place but can i know a website which would allow me to read marvel and dc comics?
***************.to

copy that and paste it on your search bar

Derpmaster9000 said:
Vegan Gains said:
Seems the formula is, Toei f's up, Toyotaro's gotta fix it, everytime.
Uh dude toyotaro has ****** up a number of times aswell especially with hitto and the goku black arc.
1. He didn't f up the GoD Champa Arc, He just used the SSG transformation, instead of SSBK10, and I'll admit, he did cause mass hysteria in the community, when he contradicted the already established time travel rules Toriyama set.

Vegan Gains said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
Vegan Gains said:
Seems the formula is, Toei f's up, Toyotaro's gotta fix it, everytime.
Uh dude toyotaro has ****** up a number of times aswell especially with hitto and the goku black arc.
1. He didn't f up the GoD Champa Arc, He just used the SSG transformation, instead of SSBK10, and I'll admit, he did cause mass hysteria in the community, when he contradicted the already established time travel rules Toriyama set.
I wasn't talking about the champa arc as a whole I was talking specifically about how he handled hitto.

Don't forget beerus destroying planets for no reason other then if they had good food or not or if they angered him even once.

Yes, this seems like a very obvious mis-write from Toei. Maybe they were thinking of writing "28,000" or "20,000,000", but it slipped.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I agree with Matt, having only 28 planets with life in the ENTIRE universe is very farfetched....
I could get over it if it weren't for Frieza. As said before, he was a galactic tyrant. He had hundreds of species in his army and conquered and sold planets like nothing. That is just one galaxy. Are we to believe Majin Buu and Beerus did THAT much damage in between Frieza's rule and now?

Good old writing, as inconsistent as ever with a plot filled with more holes than swiss cheese.

I thought majin buu existed since the universe beginning. Also even zarbon bragged he conquered a planet in 3 days.

Buu has been around for a while and I am sure he has done lots of damage, but Frieza's empire was fine during the Frieza arc and Buu didn't wake up until the Buu arc. So Frieza's empire of tons of planets turned into 28 planets in several years.

We don't even have confirmation about the existence of extraterrestrials in real life, and people are complaining that there's only 28 planets supporting life in Dragon Ball? Life in the universe could be that rare for all we know. Never mind if we're talking about the difference between sentient and non-sentient life. Most life in the universe may just be simple microbials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWu5GXh0gyQ

It's incoherent with actual Dragon Ball. Stop being fanboys and trying to defend everything.

Also, the most conservative estimatives by scientists believe that there's probably 6 planets with intelligent life in the Milky Way. So multiply that by hundreds of billions of galaxies.

Source? I doubt that's the most conservative estimate. I'm sure it's a real estimate, but to say it's the most conservate is a leap of faith. Unless you're just talking about life and not intelligent life (civilization, culture etc...).

The most conservative estimates I've seen for intelligent life, apart from us, is zero. That's considered a real possibility.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's incoherent with actual Dragon Ball. Stop being fanboys and trying to defend everything.

Also, the most conservative estimatives by scientists believe that there's probably 6 planets with intelligent life in the Milky Way. So multiply that by hundreds of billions of galaxies.
why are you so hostal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back