• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu showed more character development in this arc than the whole DBZ crew (sans maybe vegeta or N18) in the whole series.

I think when he was dying in the Frieza arc. Obviously, he did redeem himself later on, but I think that's when he showed remorse.

Then he should join Zamasu in the club of the villains who regret their actions ;)

Tho, thanks to babidi, he went back to being evil :/

Yes? maybe it was anime filler, but I recall him killing a good portion of the people in the stadium to force goku into fighting hin seriously.

But he conquered more planets (killing people) and enslaved people for Frieza in the past, so there are things to regret.

I love how this turned out to no longer be a hyperbole.

8d7ff568-2468-4b2e-86d8-0fe20c863bc6

D85924ba-5c53-4f14-80a0-5c945117d809

Fusion Zamasu got upgraded to Low 2-C yet everyone more powerful than him such as; Beerus, Vegito, Whis, Vados, Champa and others got left in the dust, yeah that makes complete sense

Nibbler3100 said:
Fusion Zamasu got upgraded to Low 2-C yet everyone more powerful than him such as; Beerus, Vegito, Whis, Vados, Champa and others got left in the dust, yeah that makes complete sense
What makes more sense is the logic here.

"Hax>ap" (From what I saw from battles against DB and SS.)

• Zeno Ki blast nukes a non coperal immortal nigh-omnipresent being*

Nibbler3100 said:
it's unconfirmed if incomplete soul Zamasu is still weaker than those guys Vegito is not a good basis but the others are

Shouldn't zamasu have space time manipulation or time manipulation since he was going to other timelines? Add to that conceptual since gowasu said he's becoming the justice of the world and limited reality wrapping for overriding the laws of the universe

Shad604 said:
I wonder how powerfull The next villain will be. Still sad that Zeno isn't omnipresent.
The next villin will be hit and we will probably see him stronger than before and see him use his full power and his killing techneiques against goku

The next villin will be hit and we will probably see him stronger than before and see him use his full power and his killing techneiques against goku

I Love hit and i'm glad for that. I also wonder who is The one who hires him too kill Goku.

So um I heard a certain robot of doom will be making her grand return to Super.

Unless she's drastically changed from her canon counterpart (Dr. Slump verse), I doubt she's going to get a drastic upgrade to her profile. Though let's hope her reunion with Goku isn't full of PIS or outliers.

Btw shouldn't Zeno page be adjusted from "Whis stated Zeno could erase everything" to he did actually destroy the 12 universes?

Pannaliciour said:
Btw shouldn't Zeno page be adjusted from "Whis stated Zeno could erase everything" to he did actually destroy the 12 universes?

Proof that he actually destroy ALL 12 universes. Not just Trunks planet or Universe.

Ryukama said:
I love how this turned out to no longer be a hyperbole.

Law of the Universe = Zen'o

Power of the Universe = Zen'o

Knowledge of the Universe = Zuno

Embodiment of the Universe = Zamasu

Hyberbole!

Proof that he actually destroy ALL 12 universes. Not just Trunks planet or Universe.

Lol really? He said sekai that means world and so the 12 universes.

AppleLord said:
Sekai means "World" as in a planet or Universe. Where is this 12 universes coming from?
No no thats not a planet or Universe. Look the episode when gawasu said the Zamasu is becoming one with the universe (he didn' said sekai) than vegeta said universe? (Even he didn't said sekai)

And btw he destroyed 18 universes because it was never said that future omni king had destroyed 6 universes because he was angry.

No no thats not a planet or Universe. Look the episode when gawasu said the Zamasu is becoming one with the universe (he didn' said sekai) than vegeta said universe? (Even he didn't said sekai)

You said that he said Sekai. That's not my problem. Burder of proof is on you.

Lol really? He said sekai that means world and so the 12 universes.

You said Sekai here. ^

Beerus1000 said:
the arale from dr slump is the same one in dbz.dbz and dr slump share same universe
I meant drastic changes in terms of her overal strength since the last time Dr. Slump was relevant.

Taking into the account the feats she has in the original manga, they just can't compare with Super Goku (Transformed or not). But that mostly depends if the two would seriously fight.

Question if goku fights her in his base (without God ki) and holds his own and arale is going all out wouldn't that upgrade him to mftl+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back