• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DBS fans just need to stay vigilant. It will work itself out. They deserve a little satisfaction, at the very least.

Pfffft, I have plenty to complain about. Though a lot are carry overs from Z and problems with the genre in general. I'm never really happy though ;)

If zamasu is what you call Inmortal by wishing to the dragon balls? not like longevity, but what Frieza said that he would be unstoppable if he were inmortal. Maybe? Also, if goku pressed the Zeno' button, i'd like to see how Zen-chen eliminates anything.

Alexcar3000 said:
RadicalMrR said:
Black Vs Hit
After each attack Hit lands Black gets stronger forcing Hit to improve.

This is the only fight I will get mad if I never see animated.
Hit hits Black, Black improves.
Black hits Hit back, Hit improves.

therideneverends.jpeg
best fight that never ends lol XD

The Queen Diclonius said:
So, Vegeta got curbstomped by a man with pink hair. Ooh, burn!

Not really. He was holding up well before he got stabbed in the chest. If he knew of the blade he probably would have lasted a lot longer.

The real cal howard said:
Then compared to Beerus, Universe 10 would have a weak af GoD.
We still don't know how strong is Black.

Also since there's so much focus on potara earrings,there's always possibly for Black & Zamasu fusion which would made that fusion very strong,especially if Zamasu ability to be immune to damage is good one

Strmix said:
The real cal howard said:
Then compared to Beerus, Universe 10 would have a weak af GoD.
We still don't know how strong is Black.
Also since there's so much focus on potara earrings,there's always possibly for Black & Zamasu fusion which would made that fusion very strong,especially if Zamasu ability to be immune to damage is good one
I was also thinking of this. If they keep there earrings on that's certainly for that: they can fuse if they're in trouble.

If black was the god of destruction of U10, beerus and whis would have recognized his ki at first glance and not mistake him for zamasu.

RadicalMrR said:
This shit looks to good to be true :(
Yeah I know.

"Traveling to the distant past, in search of the Legendary Super Saiyan"

Broly's character is too good to be in Super.

Considering Bardock is implied to be the original SSG,which makes no sense,it would create so many plotholes.

Book of namekian secret alone confirmed it's fake because you gotta be tripping balls to think Toriyama remembers that thing.

Oh, don't do that! They cost over 9000 zeni! Ôö¼ÔöÇÔöÇÔö¼ ÒâÄ( Òé£~ Òé£ÒâÄ)

• throws money at you and cries* I was getting happy!!

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Oh, don't do that! They cost over 9000 zeni! Ôö¼ÔöÇÔöÇÔö¼ ÒâÄ( Òé£~ Òé£ÒâÄ)
  • throws money at you and cries* I was getting happy!!
Shhh. It's ok. Don't worry. (´¢ÅÒâ╗ÔùíÒâ╗)ÒâÄ"(ß┤ù_ ß┤ùÒÇé)

I just talked with a friend here fluent in jp.

He said that the news is true. I mean ... he translated the 2ch link.

I'm confused. ~

Damn!

TakatoBlue said:

I'm confused. ~

Damn!
-sniffs- Smells like cow poop.

TakatoBlue said:

I'm confused. ~

Damn!
sure the japanese text translation is true

but the whole titles are made up and fake

ep 58 already has a title named the secret of black and zamasu and the fact that there are 9 titles leaked makes it even more faked because the max of leaked titles can only be 4

what makes it more faked is the fact that episode 66 has a title ,episode 66 hasn't even entered production let alone to have a title

TakatoBlue said:

I'm confused. ~

Damn!
Someone probably just did a good job faking it I see it all the time with fake corocoro scans and stuff.

idk why people keep saying black stomped vegeta

vegeta was actually doing well against ssj rose black untill black used the ki sword without warning

also i can see an ssb fusion upcoming soon

The Living Tribunal1 said:
vegeta was actually doing well against ssj rose black untill black used the ki sword without warning

well Black said it was only a warm up for him though....

The Living Tribunal1 said:

Black was really just playing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back