• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how the are goku and vegeta gonna get out of this mess, black was curbstomping both of them, they are probably gonna have to work together or goku has to push that zeno button.

Celestial Pegasus said:
And how the are goku and vegeta gonna get out of this mess, black was curbstomping both of them, they are probably gonna have to work together or goku has to push that zeno button.
That Zeno Button will be useful...If Goku pushes it. I hope Goku presses it on accident.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
What if Zen'ō has a hard time against Goku Black!?
If anything the beating Zeno would give Black would work against him by allowing Black to copy his powers.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We will likely have a 2-C Goku Black. Or a downgraded Zeno...
Well duh, but think about this. Goku gets back up from being stomped. Goes SSBKKx10 and tells Zen'ō to sit this one out and takes on Black.

Calm down guys there is no way zeno will have trouble against black, nobody is touching zeno until the end of series and even then i doubt it. Black is stronger than ssb goku and vegeta cool but there are still like 7 people above goku and vegeta:beerus, champa, vados, whis, daishinkan and then the other 4 strongest guys and then there is the omni-king who is ridculously above everyone.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Calm down guys there is no way zeno will have trouble against black, nobody is touching zeno until the end of series and even then i doubt it.
Pretty much this. They've hyped Zeno up too much for him to be defeated by Black.

No not really it would just be that he has hax that nullifies attacks so they don't affect him.

I just wanna know the mechanics behind it to see how exactly it works and if it has a limit and how you could possibly bypass it. This could mean you would need greater hax to bypass bypass zamasu's ability if that is so then we would be getting good hax from dbs finally.

I am just gonna wait and see how things play out dragon ball has a tendency to hold back on hax so his ability could again just like the others be limited, hopefully it isn't.

From the next episode preview:

"Hey, this is Goku! Wow! We have to fight Zamasu, who's in cahoots with Black? Better brace ourselves or this could get ugly. Let's go, Trunks! What? Attacks don't have any effect on Zamasu? Next time on Dragon Ball Super: "Advent of the Immortal God, Zamasu". Don't miss it!"

RadicalMrR said:
^Future Bulma
Was a good start ;)

But I'm really hoping for someone from the main cast. I'd actually put money on Beerus. If I was a betting man I'd say he would be the one, I think they are laying the groundwork for this.

I actually agree,I have been putting a lot of thought as to how would die and Beerus seemed to me that his death will have an impact on the cast and the viewer and since he's considered "a bad guy" his spirit wouldn't remain in otherworld.

@TheRealCalHoward, I have been dreading it as much as the endless upgrade requests lol. I'd prefer people hold Off until the end of the arc, but it can't be helped.

@Radical Exactly. They even put in a nice little way to do it without him needing to be overpowered. Some may hate that, but i think it might work if played right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back