• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
If black was the god of destruction of U10, beerus and whis would have recognized his ki at first glance and not mistake him for zamasu.
Isn't this more the reason as to why he could be the god of destruction? His Ki was strangely similar to the ki of Zamasu a god with divine ki, it could also explain why they suddenly decided to introduce a God Of Creation/God Of Destruction relationship seeing how Zamasu and Black are best buddies.

Black may be the god of destruction of univers 7's trunks timeline

and zamasu the kaioshin of uni 7's trunks timeline

This would explain why kaioshin and hakaishin connection was revealed in this arc because it plays a big role

its going to be tought to take them down since zamasu is immortal and black is too strong for them to handel

i mean black always talk like he is some kind of god ,which may be because he is a hakaishin

Trunks said that the kaioshin died in hid future while fighting dabura, in the manga. I dont think the anime will be THAT different, but its a possibility.

I have only one wish from DBS now

Be gory pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase.Show some people getting chopped in half and make Vegeta bleed.

Also SSJ3 Vegeta plz

Yeah considering Vegeta laughed when Trunks asked him if could turn SSJ3 I don't think he really cares ether :/

Okay, for people who are a part of THIS site to say that there's no point in Vegeta having SSJ3 is baffling to me. Do you remember how Hit played Vegeta as a damn toy because "oh I have SSJBlue, I'll show it off early"? That was a major part of the plot in that arc, and we've seen time and time again that showing all your assets at first can be the end of you real quick.

I am a fan of Vegeta as much as Goku's but you guys should use your heads, there's no such thing in DB as "There's no need of this skill or form" even Kaioken was brought back from the dead.

"Yes let me use my 4-B ftl+ form against this time-stopping,MFTL+ 3-B"

It's pointless because it's like using a flash bang when you have a solar flare.

Vegeta can just turn SSJ 2 and use like 0.1 of his god and be = with Goku at SSJ 3.

Ssj 3 for vegeta is useless at this point, there is no point in him getting the transformation whenhe has a superior transformation, if he needs to use a lower transformation he could always use ssj1 or 2.

People have been wanting ssj3 for a long time now but it's never gonna happen at this point, it became useless the moment ssg was intoduced and vegeta obtained it.

RadicalMrR said:
"Yes let me use my 4-B ftl+ form against this time-stopping,MFTL+ 3-B"
It's pointless because it's like using a flash bang when you have a solar flare.

Vegeta can just turn SSJ 2 and use like 0.1 of his god and be = with Goku at SSJ 3.
You do know that their SSJ 1 , 2 & 3 are not that that weaker,except on this site where it doesn't make sense.

I mean,sure SSJ Blue is much stronger compared to SSJ3,probably in thousands,to ten of thousands at best but not like it's presented on this site

Yes I do know it and I agree with the site because we have nothing to scale those forms to unfortunately so we have to be conservative.

And in Dragon Ball being slightly stronger than someone is enough to be able to handily beat anyone below you so again even with the form is like only 1000X stronger than SSJ 3 Hit and anybody around that would actually murder Vegeta if he didn't use SSB.

RadicalMrR said:
Yes I do know it and I agree with the site because we have nothing to scale those forms to unfortunately so we have to be conservative.
And in Dragon Ball being slightly stronger than someone is enough to be able to handily beat anyone below you so again even with the form is like only 1000X stronger than SSJ 3 Hit and anybody around that would actually murder Vegeta if he didn't use SSB.
Nah,i'm just talking how it doesn't make sense that

Z Buu saga Goku is Solar System

DBS current SSJ3 is still just Solar System

Then he transforms to SSJ B and he is magically multigalaxy and stronger,what- like 1^20+ by this site?

SS spans trillions alone.

Most admins also agree to this but there just simply anything to scale it to nor they we know exactly how much stronger SSG is than SSj 3.

RadicalMrR said:
Most admins also agree to this but there just simply anything to scale it to nor they we know exactly how much stronger SSG is than SSj 3.
That's exactly the point,since maybe not even Beerus is not a trillion times stronger and he is far more than SS

But nvm

Didn't Goku against Hit in maga went like this

Base -> GOD -> Blue

Strmix said:
RadicalMrR said:
That's exactly the point,since maybe not even Beerus is not a trillion times stronger and he is far more than SS
But nvm

Base -> GOD -> Blue
No , as you can see here. You can see even here that Beerus complained that Goku's raw power was superior to Hit. Goku was above Hit when he was in God form(while it worked on Vegeta who was at roughly 10%), although Hit wasn't at full power in both cases (in the manga, in the anime he just kept improving on the fly)

But nvm

Base -> GOD -> Blue

No , as you can see here. You can see even here that Beerus complained that Goku's raw power was superior to Hit. Goku was above Hit when he was in God form(while it worked on Vegeta who was at roughly 10%), although Hit wasn't at full power in both cases (in the manga, in the anime he just kept improving on the fly)

You can't really compare the manga and Anima any more.

Some stuff to think about during tonight's episode. Since we know that Zamasu isn't Black, that raises some questions.

1. Who is Black Goku's true identity?

2. Why does he look like Goku?

3. How did he get so strong?

4. Why is his ki so similar to Zamasu's?

So as expected goku and co. are going to have to run back to the past, and zuno coming back in the series again, what does zamasu want with the super dragon balls though, wonder is that is how black comes into being.

Zamasu is probably gonna wish for all mortals in every timeline of every Universe to be killed.

RIP all the power scaling in the series. I am just watching it for enjoyment now lol

3B SSJ trunks without god ki, kill me :'P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back