• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
RIP all the power scaling in the series. I am just watching it for enjoyment now lol
3B SSJ trunks without god ki, kill me :'P
This! Sad but true. ;-;

Anyway ... what about the NEP?

Zamasu summonning Super Shenron.

Beerus even now is above everyone besides Whis,Vados,and the other blue guys.

And they've done way more training since than.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
RadicalMrR said:
Or proof SSB isn't that high above SSJ forms OVO
Nah, that wouldn't make sense cause Beerus one shotted SSJ 3 Goku who took down SSJ 2 Future Trunks with ease.
That was before God ki

and this episode is the best I've evere seen hen it comes to animation

RadicalMrR said:
Anyway PIS aside,how was the episode overall?
Very good, next one will be even better. I am liking Zamasu a lot, the guy actually does stuff instead of just talking unlike other DB villains

Yeah I didn't see the episode. But I really like Black and Zamasu. They actually get s**t done.

Gowasu done f***** up showing zamasu the super dragon balls, also they apparently are watching hit and goku on god-tube. Guessing that's how he gained his immortality either that or he used it to create black.

Off topic but I just noticed. A lot of Vegeta's moves have the word "'''FINAL'''" in front....

Just saw the fight,so are we gonna say Zamasu has type 3 or 4 immortality either way it's hax AF.

Finally good haxes but watch as Zeno just destroys black and zamasu or both of them fused since he knows how to fuse

tbh, Trunks was just tickling Black and Zamasu. Toei probably wanted Trunks to have his moments so they made trunks block black's attack

Celestial Pegasus said:
Gowasu done f***** up showing zamasu the super dragon balls, also they apparently are watching hit and goku on god-tube. Guessing that's how he gained his immortality either that or he used it to create black.
God-tube!? 😂😂😂

This was a good episode in terms of animation and plot development. However it sacrificed any sense of Power Scaling the series had set up to this point.

Alexcar3000 said:
Majin Acolyte said:
This was a good episode in terms of animation and plot development. However it sacrificed any sense of Power Scaling the series had set up to this point.
> throws a gas grenade at two tier 3 gods (one has immortality types 3 and 4)
> it works

> mfw

Mfwzeno
that's it. . .

thats really piss me off. . lol. .

how could 2 gas grenade work on someone who already defeat goku and trunks, when current trunks and goku already far superior then cell who didnt get hurt by military weapon, or nappa when he got his best day ever to destroy military with ease . .

this's proof if

nappa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3A DBS character

LOL

That episode was great, although power scaling has gone even more to shit then it was before, anyway, I think I have a new pic of SSJ2 Future Trunks to replace the current one, tell me what you guys think

SSJ2 Future Trunks

@DBZMPL12345 I have added it to his profile.

He'll most likely be getting a downgrade now back to SSB level. While Trunks actually keeping up with them may be classified as the outlier of the year.

Why are people complaining about the power scaling? There's no issue here.

Super Saiyan Goku is as strong as Super Saiyan God Goku.

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks is stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Goku.

For some bizarre reason this site went full ****** in thinking that people like Frost, Magetta, Trunks and Cabba etc were weaker than Super Saiyan God and they never were.

Bullza said:
Why are people complaining about the power scaling? There's no issue here.

Super Saiyan Goku is as strong as Super Saiyan God Goku.

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks is stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Goku.

For some bizarre reason this site went full ****** in thinking that people like Frost, Magetta, Trunks and Cabba etc were weaker than Super Saiyan God and they never were.

Well...I personally can't see Piccolo going around busting galaxies with a special beam cannon. Or having Galaxy level AP with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back