• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if zeno burst into anger i think people are F'ed lol

Do you guys consider Monster Carrot a Hax character or not? Because the rule was only put that category on someone who has OP hax for his tier and seeing as Monster Carrot is a 10-B with transmutation i think it fits.

Beerus1000 said:
theres a good chance we could get a new feat this week for zeno if its truly airing
who knows that could happen

I still want to know what Zeno wants to talk to Goku about. Also why hasn't no one made a pages for jawbreaker vegito lol. He beat the hell out of Buu and evaded all of his attacks like they where nothing.

RadicalMrR said:
Do you guys consider Monster Carrot a Hax character or not? Because the rule was only put that category on someone who has OP hax for his tier and seeing as Monster Carrot is a 10-B with transmutation i think it fits.
For tier 10 he DEFINITELY qualifies.

Guys, Imagine the shitstorm that would happen if Tori Bot was mentioned to be Omnipotent.

Or if EoS Goku was mentioned to be a 12 dimensinal being.

God it would be worse that if Suggsverse getting added to this wiki

forget about that

go into google translate and type in "omnipotent" from english to japanese, now if even 10 percent of the db fandom does that, i can ensure a shitstorm of unsees proportions

Guys I know that there are some differences but the manga is still from the same canon. I hate it so much when people exclude th manga. Just deal with the fact that it's still the same canon. And if it's not mentioned(in anime) now that there are Gods of Destruction for every timeline, they will 100% mention it further into the future. Just deal with the facts guys it's not that bug a deal. Manga is the same as anime (with some small differences).

The Queen Diclonius said:
Got some very bad news. According to Herms, the Gods of Destruction may not be chronolocked after all.
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/766252185789276161
Well whis said the god of destruction and kaioshin come as a pair and they are probably dead in trunk's future he didn't refer to beerus so it could be someone different though i doubt that either way wishing for chronolock may have been too big of a dream at this point i have no dreams of the gods having any good hax as it doesn't seem feasible at the moment the only one i think would have hax like chronolock is zeno.

Man you people are so delusional. Wait and see. Stuff like these are the same for manga/anime/game. Deal with it people.

Koopi said:
Guys, Imagine the shitstorm that would happen if Tori Bot was mentioned to be Omnipotent.
Or if EoS Goku was mentioned to be a 12 dimensinal being.

God it would be worse that if Suggsverse getting added to this wiki
Akira Toriyama
Toribot rules

From Daizenshuu 7.
Toriyama is listed in DB character list.

Read the description.

I wonder if Zeno has authority hax(don't know if thats a thing). Imagine if anything he wishes happens like if he thought about destroying those six universes it happened and since he's the omniking ruling over everything that exist he never could be overruled.

Let's try to not bash other people guys.

@Xar Seth. It wasn't too bad but this is a disucssion about Dragon Ball. No need to derail it with peoples' criticisms or dislikes of other people.

I have a feeling that the future trunks now could become the trunks in Xenoverse.

Wouldn't be that off, would I?

^Not really anything could happen. We might even see the supreme kai of time as well.

I hope we get some answers tomorrow and hopefully feats that put Zeno at 2-B, possibly even 2-A.
They better give us something Zeon needs shown feats

So in new manga chapter,if you kill Kaioshin,God of destruction dies too.That what happens in Trunk's timeline.DOesn't make sense but ok.

Then,Goku even says how Future Trunks's base is stronger than his,so he fights as SSJ3 against FT SSJ2 and they are pretty even,so Goku Goes SSJ GOD (red) and one shots FT.

I have to say,last few chapters in manga doesn't make any sense what so ever with power scaling and transforming into SSJ God when ever Goku can

the manga makes no sense atm and even seems to contradict the anime as of now

but thats ok, since anime is the main canon and manga is a side thing this time (thank goodness thats the case now lol)

Šakacrophejter said:
So in new manga chapter,if you kill Kaioshin,God of destruction dies too.That what happens in Trunk's timeline.DOesn't make sense but ok.

Then,Goku even says how Future Trunks's base is stronger than his,so he fights as SSJ3 against FT SSJ2 and they are pretty even,so Goku Goes SSJ GOD (red) and one shots FT.

I have to say,last few chapters in manga doesn't make any sense what so ever with power scaling and transforming into SSJ God when ever Goku can
I actually like him being able to go SSJ God whenever he wants to, it makes him so much special. Vegeta has the Blue form too, so this makes me feel like Goku is the real God around here.

^^^I agree. Still how many people know about Beerus weakeness? Doesn't seem like that bad of a kryptonite granted you'd need to be in the know to learn about it.

The manga is a secondary canon (as the promotional material for anime), but it's definitely not non-canon. The manga is far more canon than the likes of DBZ kai.

I really doubt Toyataro would dare use such a massive plot point without Toriyama's permission, this info is far bigger than anything seen in the manga so far. I think the anime will touch on this pretty soon.

And you'd need to be physically strong enough to overpower and murder the Supreme Kai, is likely 4-B, but imo, it still kind of cuts back on his coolness factor when you realize he can be killed by proxy. No other DBZ hero or villain shares that similar weakness. It makes him less of a character and more a force of nature.
Implying Beerus has any coolness topkek

but yeah, it is a bit underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back