• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah maybe other gods with themes from other pantheons... like greek pantheon for a particular group of gods or something

CrossverseCrisis said:
Each gods (or pair of gods at least) have their own unique abilities that makes them unique, dangerous, and powerful? I like that idea a lot.

So....have Gods of Destruction that each have Egyption themed outfits?
Yeah. Like, maybe one of them has pretty much no traditional destructive output, but can instead speed up time by an immense amount in a localized area, causing stars to burn out, civilizations to collapse, and planets to crumble into oblivion, making him just as, if not more dangerous and terrifying than a purely destructive oriented god.

Yeah. I mean, Beerus is based off a hairless Sphinx cat in Egyptian garb, after all. Maybe we could get some with like...a sort of crocodile or eagle based design? That would be cool.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
I'm hoping different Gods from other Universes would represent different places
Irish, Japanese, African, etc.

You know, for some diversity.
Celtic and African gods of destruction would be rad.

@Azzy: Nice idea, dude. Really like that. So someone whose not physically destructive as someone like Beerus or his brother Champa but they're still dangerous through some hax. Cool. Though i'd like them to still have high power since it'd be kind of weird for a God of Destruction from another universe to be weaker than Cell let alone Majin Buu.

@Marvel: Even better.

Yeah, like one God would be able to absorb the life-force (Ki) of his/her surroundings and spread that power across Galaxies, killing countless worlds in an instant.

The counterpart would be able to breathe and give life to inanimate and dead objects to create new life for the ones that were destroyed.

Another pair could have one represent Good, the other Evil, and they could fuse (via Fusion Dance or the Earrings) to become a God that regulates and promotes "Balance" in that Universe. Being a Neutral Force that only cares about Balance and nothing else.

Of course, this is just stuff I thought up on the fly, so this might sound kinda lame :p

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Future Trunks returning, PLUS a battle surpassing SPACE and TIME? Would Beerus possibly get an upgrade to Low 2-C at the least if this will play out correctly?

@MarvelFan: That's something i also like as well. Though we have no clue if Toriyama himself will even come close to something like that.....or the diversity of different Gods of Destruction either. :/

Toiyama playing with the downplayers again.

HELL YEAH! TIER 2 IS REAL! HAX IS REAL!

BLACK GOKU? DAMN. WHAT IF THERE'S A BLACK BEERUS? ;-;

Oh, God. So many possibilities ...

I can bet that once Trunks comes back, he'll say to Goku: "Your battle with Beerus almost destroyed our timeline, too."

Strmi said:
I can bet that once Trunks comes back,he'll say to Goku : Your battle with Beerus almost destroyed our timeline too
better if it was all the infinite timelines if that is really the case oh god

I feel like this "Black Goku" is that one copy guy that appears in episode 45 because an episode comes every week, by the time episode 45 comes out, it'll be the 29th and we know that the copy guy will still be around in episode 46, which will be June 5th and that leaves the week after to be June 12th.

So the enemy is so powerful that it needs all of the Gods of Destruction, Kaioshins, and the freaking Omni-King to get involved.

Sounds like some kind of multiversal war is about to happen or something.

Remember that Akira Toriyama said that he did not want to have a new form clash with the white color scheme of a villain, I think he means Freeza or Frost. So SSJW Goku will fight Goku Black

who knows

ii think the ultimate heroes of the universes and timlines (including the main current goku and vegeta) will fuse into one being or something to fight the ultimate final villain

how epic would it be if both of these were 2-A or even high 2-A?

SomebodyData said:
I'm not sure whats unique about an alien rip off, a cocaroach, and a piece of bubble gumJKKKKK
Constantly questions toriyama ideas but I bet you can't illustrate anything better. *snap finger*

Gregclark44 said:
Constantly questions toriyama ideas but I bet you can't illustrate anything better. *snap finger*
Actually..... the point of that statement was to show that everyone questions his illustrations, but he makes them work....

I think the enemy is still Demigra and the Black Goku is just him being possessed for a prolonged period of time or something along those lines since it warrants a huge boost in power (greater than majin)

Various individuals dislike toriyama using fan made material but whats more satisfying for the fan base to receive ideas they had wished to see or get original contents they might not enjoy, I personally don't necessarily care about the plot just lean towards ridiculous over the top power-up/abilities because of mainly down players constant annoying demeanors. Also why do some people stress for detail story telling for Dragon Ball franchise while other anime/comic was praise for possessing fun plot even though they too lack cohesive story telling (Ex: opm & Deadpool comics), I guess everyone has their own preference.

Strmi said:
I can bet that once Trunks comes back,he'll say to Goku : Your battle with Beerus almost destroyed our timeline too
THIS /\

So ... Black Goku saga ... ;-;

Battles that transcends space and time.

Badass Gohan, Time Loli and Ssj 3 Mirai Trunks, please Toriyama.

Pannaliciour said:
Tier 2 and tier 1 fine by me but please don't forget the old skool dbz fights Toriyama!!
Tier 1 I believe is still a bit of a stretch lol, but Tier 2 is definitely looking possible for even SSJG Goku I think because of the recent info

guys what if it turns out that the name goku is actually the title of this new character called black goku

like the black swordsman is guts' title

The Living Tribunal1 said:
guys what if it turns out that the name goku is actually the title of this new character called black goku

like the black swordsman is guts' title
I was thinking it could be based on his aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back