• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xali990 said:
Is no one mentioning how well Monaka with purple lips is fighting Goku.
    1. Nipplepotence
I was about to mention that. It doesn't seem like Monaka to me, he looks too big to be Monaka. My theory is that... it's actually Arale in disguise!!

what if the purple lipped monaka is someone of monaka's species who is actually power (like, comparable to base goku, you know below ssj goku)

also... isnt currrent base goku > ssj gohan or something??

I was about to mention that. It doesn't seem like Monaka to me, he looks too big to be Monaka. My theory is that... it's actually Arale in disguise!!

Maybe it's the actual monaka(good news for ExperGamez) but your theory is very likely

Xali990 said:
Maybe it's the actual monaka(good news for ExperGamez) but your theory is very likely
The actual hero of planet Sweets? Sweet!!

The next series (I don't mean it in media terms) of battles have finally got to here. Will Monaka's true power will be revealed? Will he be even stronger than Hit himself? Does Goku found out the greatest potential within himself? Maybe an actual Monaka vs Goku fight may happen.

The Zarama sequence proves Toei can create incredible visuals I am glad to see that they are putting a good amount of effort and hope the series has some more destructive fights

I think it should be this way. Goku after training with Whis > Super Saiyan Gohan

Is that correct?

@Dekoshu: Yes

Also i do believe that Goku and Vegeta already mastered the SSB form within those 3 years in ROSAT, so the God Ki and the normal Ki are now separated, meaning when they transformed into a regular super saiyan, they were actually using Normal Ki instead of God Ki.

Guys i have some pretty interesting things from the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh6WEx5yK2k. Rewatch the summoning from 1:55 to 2:35

"Before too long a titanic golden dragon, seemingly as big as a galaxy or bigger, appears.

As the ship rocks wildly, Whis assures them they have nothing to worry about. Their ship is swallowed up by the dragon, and the next thing they know they are in a strange space. It turns out they are inside the body of "Super Shenlong" (as the characters now refer to the dragon), and Goku wonders if this means they'll get pooped out. A smaller version of Super Shenlong appears before them, and Beerus explains that this is the dragon's core or nucleus. Super Shenlong speaks to them in the language of the gods, asking that they name their wish. Beerus says something in the divine language to Whis, who repeats it to Super Shenlong. Saying that their wish is granted, Super Shenlong vanishes."

They were actually inside Super Shenron where over billions of planets and galaxies were swallowed by him, i don't exactly know for sure but there are definitely billions of galaxies inside. As seen from the timeframe above, Whis could have been traveling across millions of galaxies in 1 minute.

so do we have a Super Shenlong Page already? and the Guardians of Zeno-sama? And do we have already someone calc how big the Universe in Super Shenlong is?

DeezNuts1102 said:
Guys i have some pretty interesting things from the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh6WEx5yK2k. Rewatch the summoning from 1:55 to 2:35

"Before too long a titanic golden dragon, seemingly as big as a galaxy or bigger, appears.

As the ship rocks wildly, Whis assures them they have nothing to worry about. Their ship is swallowed up by the dragon, and the next thing they know they are in a strange space. It turns out they are inside the body of "Super Shenlong" (as the characters now refer to the dragon), and Goku wonders if this means they'll get pooped out. A smaller version of Super Shenlong appears before them, and Beerus explains that this is the dragon's core or nucleus. Super Shenlong speaks to them in the language of the gods, asking that they name their wish. Beerus says something in the divine language to Whis, who repeats it to Super Shenlong. Saying that their wish is granted, Super Shenlong vanishes."

They were actually inside Super Shenron where over billions of planets and galaxies were swallowed by him, i don't exactly know for sure but there are definitely billions of galaxies inside. As seen from the timeframe above, Whis could have been traveling across millions of galaxies in 1 minute.

I would love a faster Whis but the cube was stated to be a vehicle many times, can you prove Whis was moving it himself and not driving it?

@Poin: Well i did say he could have been, so it was nothing but speculation. Also I do believe that Whis himself was controlling the cube with his staff, so i think he can go faster.

You should know that there was a calc regarding the cube's speed long ago and it was outright stated to be slower than whis as i've just remembered.

Since Piccolo keeps calling the dragon "Super Shenlong" in the whole episode, i assume Zarama is another entity. (His creator)

Anyone confirm?

The Queen Diclonius said:
Anyone know what Whis and Vados were telling Zeno?
They were both basically Tattling. Talking about how bills would rather nap than do anything else, and how champa doesn't eat well.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Poin: Well i did say he could have been, so it was nothing but speculation. Also I do believe that Whis himself was controlling the cube with his staff, so i think he can go faster.
You should know that there was a calc regarding the cube's speed long ago and it was slower than whis as i've just remembered.
Looking at it again I noticed the Cube changed, the barrier around the Cube vanished when they entered Super Shenron, that could point to Whis moving them. (Or a design choice)

Did not know about that calc, so I guess Whis is moving them, but would it increase his speed?

1) Goku lifting Omni-King (weight of 12 universe): bye bye 40 tons feat!

Wtf is Toriyama doing:

"Dbz can't destroys planets galaxys or a universe": Bamm creates Beerus and Whis.

"Dbz aren't faster than light and doesn't have any kind of hax or anti hax": bamm creates Beerus, Whis, Hit and Goku.

"Dbz has only 4 galaxys.": bamm creates a dragon that shows is bigger than xxxx galaxys.

"Ok maybe just maybe they can destroy at max 1 universe." Bam creates the Omni-King. Can destroy 12 universe in a blink of a eye.

Toriyama is playing with us.

DBZ is solar system at leat,with Buu maybe even being more

THey are faster than light many times even in Z

Has hax in Buu,Dabura and that devil guy from DB :D

It was never 4 galaxy,it was 4 quadrants

Super shenron
It's eye is bigger then galaxies!!

Okay Super Shenron gets bigger the more I watch the video, a single galaxy is a tiny dot from his eye alone, the reason some galaxy look bigger is because they're father away from him.

But Super Shenron's eye is bigger than hundreds of galaxies.

@Poin: super tengen toppa gurren lagann' size is equal to 58% of the observable universe. While Super Shenron is so big that there are billions of galaxies inside him, yes i do believe that he's bigger than the mech suit

Why does it matter how many galaxies are inside him? That's not surprising. He's big enough that he could literally eat hundreds, thousands, millions of planets, stars, solar systems, galaxies, etc., the first of which he demonstrates by effortlessly eating a planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back