• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This is going to be some long drawn out post, but I want to say it.

I want to sincerely apologise to those whom I have offended with my messages in recent months, one post in particular where I called out this community's attitudes towards the wiki a few weeks/months ago (I tried looking forward but I couldn't find it).

How I said what I said was just shit and not called for. It's not my or anyone's place to judge how others are affected by things and I was in the wrong.

So, I'm sorry to those I've offended.
uh....you guys know what to do when someone offers a genuine apology right?

This is going to be some long drawn out post, but I want to say it.

I want to sincerely apologise to those whom I have offended with my messages in recent months, one post in particular where I called out this community's attitudes towards the wiki a few weeks/months ago (I tried looking forward but I couldn't find it).

How I said what I said was just shit and not called for. It's not my or anyone's place to judge how others are affected by things and I was in the wrong.

So, I'm sorry to those I've offended.
I also apologize

so uh, what's this Super Divers about?
Heroes successor.
  • Updated graphics engine.
  • In-game cutscenes replacing the original game's dialogue panels.
  • Similiar combat system.
  • Teams of eight (8v8); seven cards and one Avatar.
  • Three monitors and four touchscreens;
    • Battles take place over three separate areas of the current map;
    • Maximum of three characters per monitor.
  • Cards are ¥100 ($0.64) each.
Apparently, the Avatars are called 分身戦士 or "Doppelganger Warriors".

Yes. The blatant implication is that Post-Moro SSBE Vegeta > FPSS Broly. Goku even calls Moro-73 his toughest opponent so far, which would include Broly.

UI Goku >>>> Moro-73 >> SSBE Vegeta > FPSS Broly
What about their base forms, super saiyan forms and God?

What about their base forms, super saiyan forms and God?
At best you could say that Blue Goku would be stronger, downscaling from Vegeta's SSBE, (which operates as the superior equal to Goku's rarely used SSBKK in the Manga), but everything else is unable to be said, as we have no real reference point (from what I remember.)

"Hey Tilted, can you explain hits time skip and the way time travel works in dragon ball"
maxresdefault.jpg

Dragon Ball Uranai.
I always thought this was Iyoku's goal in some form, actually. Given his insistance on exploring the cosmology, it seems like an obvious slam dunk to have Uranai Baba be the main character (with perhaps Grandpa Gohan) exploring the Afterlife/Otherworld in her quest to assemble fighters for her Mini-Tournaments.

Needta figure out what to do for a quick CRT. Been a little bored lately.
I’ve personally been thinking about a GT Goku overhaul. His profile sucks in comparison to his counterparts, and I think a lot of scaling (particularly how GT Goku goes from NEEDING SSJ on a weaker foe to strong enough to handle a superior one with base form {Ledgic and Luud compared to Rildo}) are ignored, as well as pretty clear cut feats (Base Goku shook Yemma’s office/his part of the Afterlife from Hell, another Dimension, in Epi. 43). While that isn’t minor, per se, it could be something you work on. Maybe all at once as a large project, or bit by bit in smaller CRTs.

I’ve personally been thinking about a GT Goku overhaul. His profile sucks in comparison to his counterparts, and I think a lot of scaling (particularly how GT Goku goes from NEEDING SSJ on a weaker foe to strong enough to handle a superior one with base form {Ledgic and Luud compared to Rildo}) are ignored, as well as pretty clear cut feats (Base Goku shook Yemma’s office/his part of the Afterlife from Hell, another Dimension, in Epi. 43). While that isn’t minor, per se, it could be something you work on. Maybe all at once as a large project, or bit by bit in smaller CRTs.
Also add GT Vegeta into that list of profiles that need fixing

There are many things to do, but creating a new crt is not important right now, the crt decomposing cosmology did damage, now we have to create a blog for both cosmology, this is boring.

Back